Matt's much awaited interview
parts from the interview
- When I said I didn't know him, I truly didn't know him personally. Besides, I feared of being grilled if it was known. Anyway, I started to make know of him when we met in the fitness gym. I don't wanna lie it was coincidence. He knew where to meet me. Nothing was accidental.
- Our current status is learning each other. We aren't lover yet. I gave him the chance after knowing he finished his business.
- I wasn't the one who made the move. I never reached out to him.
- Regarding the speculation I accelerated the divorce between Songkran and Aff, I'll leave that to personal discretion. When I started seeing him, I didn't meant for relationship. I knew him as well as you all. I never asked about his personal life. Back then, I just thought that "If you dare to hit me, I'll dare to accept you.
- I didn't know I opened up to Songkran. We just clicked. I never judged anyone by others' words. He might be bad to another but nice to me.
- I had had conflict with Pat before I knew Songkran. I had talked with my friends, with Pat's friends but, our relationship had reached a dead end. Different women have different life goals. I don't have empathy-calling sweet look. I pave my way with my effort. We didn't break up because the third party but, I reached the point of no return.
- I'm sorry to Mint. So unfortunate of her. Stop blaming her. She never introduced him. Not even we 3 ever been in the same place.
- I don't fear the future. I have ended my relationship for 14 years.
"I never judged anyone by others' words. He might be bad to others but nice to me"- so, she didn't care how her lover treated others as long as he was nice to her?
"I don't have empathy-calling sweet look"- Did she mean to shade sweet-looking Aff? Anyway, all Aff ever mentioned about Song-Matt relationship in public was "None of my business. I've cut tie with him."
Netizens' reaction was "You and Songkran are deserving."
Truthfully _ Illslick
Looper _ Fellow Fellow
Intellectual _ The Dust
Stuffed _ Sunny Parade