Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikiangel

( Spoilers) The Ending of The K2 ,was it happy or sad?

for me, it's both. it's not entirely happy, mostly because Yoo Jin doesn't get the happy ending for herself. I pity her, but at the same time I do realize if she'd be able to come alive, she's just gonna go back to her previous self (which is her true self). but the pain she went through... I'm shedding tears right now   :rlytearpls:

edit: can we get Yoo Jin - Se Joon lovey dovey scene please~~ at least in the past when Se Joon pretends he fell in love with her.. Yoo Jin smile is so radiant, makes me happy for her..  :rlytearpls:

so the reason why ji chang wook in a hurry to be close to yoona at barcelona bcs they have to do that ending kiss scene? no wonder

Did yoo Jin get her happy ending? She's The only chara I care about. She hard carried this show :rlytearpls:

Happy for k2 and Anna tho

It's bittersweet. I never liked Choi Yoojin like a lot of people (SYA is a superb actress though, which is WHY I dislike CYJ), but at the end, I wanted her and Anna's dad to end up together ... but I guess more happy than sad because Jeha and Anna, my new OTP.

Did yoo Jin get her happy ending? She's The only chara I care about. She hard carried this show :rlytearpls:

Happy for k2 and Anna tho

are we even watching the same drama. she didn't. 

like someone else said, it was bittersweet. While there were happy scenes, there were also a lot of deaths... but not undeserved so I didn't have a problem with the ending. In fact, I felt it was a fitting ending and really wanted more JeAnna scenes. :rlytearpls:

It's Happy ending for the OTP.. It's bittersweet ending for YJ and SJ. At least in the end she got her hubby devotion.. I hate the character, but I love SYA acting...

As for our OTP.. Dayuuummmm those endings are now listed as one of the best make out scene in KDramaland.. Lol

Ridiculous drama, but the I still tolerated the absurdity until it dropped that ridiulous Subway PPL
tumblr_nd2d5aS8ry1tq4of6o1_500.gif