Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
blank_stare

Official YuZhou But Sometimes ZhouYu Thread Discussion & News [Huang JingYU x Xu WeiZHOU]!!! Gather Around Universe!

MUST READ:

This is a thread dedicated to following JingYU and WeiZHOU. All these information gather here aren't mostly mine. Just spreading the love and schedules and their workloads, in hopes of capturing other fans to join the family! Everyone and anyone are welcome. 

All credits are mostly by their owners and/or from ShangYin Family Soompi Thread (or SFST in short). Click the links for more in depth news. Everyone is welcome to comment, like, and discuss about YuZhou or just Jingyu or just ZhouZhou.

CPF AND Only fans are WELCOME. The only thing I ask are: no fighting, insulting, badmouthing others or at both or one of the boys. If you don't agree with another(s) have said then try to talk in a polite way or report the person. Thank you.

Commence fangirling sequence.

Captains of this ship!

Unofficial Theme Song: Simple Love

Johnny Huang JingYu

006qasbggw1f5ncjdwqs1g30dw0ddb2c.gif

Captain

"路风景,瑜你åŒè¡Œ"

(a road of scenery, Yu walk/travel together with you)

Nickname: JingYu/JY, Johnny, Whale, Kangaroo, Big Fish

Birthday: November 30, 1992

Sign: Sagittarius

IG: jingyuhuangjingyu

(Jingyu is a frequent poster in Instagram and most of it is cryptic and symbolic)

- Model, Actor, Singer, (Lowkey Poet/Photographer Artist)

-He finished filming a movie project called Guns & Kidneys as Amon (will most likely be out around summer or fall of next year)

JY's Ideal Person/GF: Long Hair, Great Figure and Face, doesn't have to have dimples and Thick lips (lower lips, like ZZ) 

Awards Won:

16th Annual Billboard Music Festival: New Media Recommended Idol

Fashion Cosmo 2016: Dream Fashion Figure

Films:

Guns and Kidneys: AS AMON (Rumors: October, 2017; may change)

Varieties:

Date With Superstar: As Himself

Hello! Goddess: AS PRINCE CHARMING

Dramas: 

ShangYin: AS GU HAI

-Had a lot of odd jobs before landing the famous role Gu Hai

-Official Fan name: Whale Protection Group or Jing Tian Yu

Timmy Xu Weizhou

-68874fc7f135dc27.gif

Co-Captain/Captain of ZhouYu

Nicknames: ZhouZhou/ZZ, Timmy, Zhoumeow, Cat/Kitty, 

Birthday: October 20, 1994

Sign: Libra

IG: TimmyXu

Official Twitter: TimmyXu Studio

(Not so much of a poster in Instagram, even in Weibo when it comes to pics, so buzy with work.)

Very artistic person: Composer, Dancer, Leader of Bands: PROME (from Prometheus) and EGGACHE, has 10 years of Latin Dancing, plays guitar, bass, drums, and I think piano, hands on to his concerts and events

First Album: LIGHT

-Featured most of the songs from the very infamous Chinese web series called Shangyin/Addicted/Heroin

-First Chinese artist/celeb to held a sold out concert/fanmeet in Korea

-One of the fastest rising star in China

Ideal Person/GF: Cute and Sincere, Compatible with him, Responsible

Awards Won:

2016: 16th Annual Billboard Music Festival : Most Popular Network Drama Idol Award (China) 

2016: 4th Anniversary of OK! Magazine Awards : Annual Beloved New Generation Actor Award (China) 

2016: 2016 Fresh Asia Music Awards : Best New Artist of the Year Award (China) 

2016: 2016 iFeng Fashion Choice Awards : Annual Fashion Popularity Pioneer Award (China) 

2016: 2016 L'OFFICIEL Fashion Night Awards : Best New Artist of the Year Award (China)

Films:

Big Fish and Begonia: AS KUN

Drama:

Shangyin/Addicted: AS BAI LUOYIN

New Drama - In preparation (hush hush for now)

-Fannames: Baozhi or Baozhou

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:

YuZhou Badge

2333-AwardImgIcon-1459822430.png

Huang JingYu Badge

2609-AwardImgIcon-1503033029.png

Xu WeiZhou Badge

2610-AwardImgIcon-1479007316.png

Before Shangyin/ YuZhou Coincidences: Link

Cr: Gashupingo, Tea4two, and liesl of Shangyin Family Soompi Thread Post, 2

* "I'm 6, Your 2"

* Anniversary Dates: November 6 = Shangyin/Addicted Day/ YuZhou Day

*Both men loves to coordinate EVERYTHING with EACH OTHER. From clothes to accessories to even photoshoots and events. [Wardrobe of Love (Cr: ShangYing Soompi Family Thread 1, 2, 3, 4 ] <---- READ IT

*YuZhou's Company Name and their Meaning: ShangYin Soompi Family Thread Cr: jlt4ever

*CPF = Couple Fan ---> Fan name: Baobaomen or YuZhou CPF

*Astrology Chart, 2

*Both wrote letter to fans (delulu: to each other) and sang Simple Love right after their speeches. 

*Simple Love (Unofficial Theme Song, maybe)

*Every important things have to be said three times

*Kangaroo and Cat, Cactus and Durian

*Yuzhou = Universe (Look it up in google translate or an actual Chinese translation, although the Chinese characters may differ)

*Author of Shangyin, CJD, still keeps in touch with her casts. ===>>> CJD WEIBO LIVESTREAM SUMMARY Cr:RYOKISE/Shangyin Soompi Family Thread

*They've been hinting somewhat cryptic that they may or maybe in a relationship (like QingYu, yes I'm also a fan of that ship. Sue me.)

*Official Fan Account that ships YuZhou only ---->>>> 5MILESLOVE (FANS of YuZhou/ZhouYu follows this account)

*Banned from being together in public before their, already taped, variety show Happy Camp and Run For Time could be aired live

*They both love and see Jay Chou as their idol. (Usually it was mostly ZZ, then JY mentioned him a couple of times and sang a LOT of Jay Chou songs during his FM.)

More updated information for ShangYin/YuZhou/FengWen Stuffs 

#Shangyin Soompi Family Thread <--- Click it

Schedules of YuZhou

If you want to follow their schedule go to the links.

Credit to: ShangYin Soompi Family Thread

Johnny's schedule: webcal://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks5ce1c157a8a3292d/2288469.ics

Zhouzhou's schedule: webcal://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks5ce1c157a8a3292d/2288468.ics

Yuzhou's timeline: webcal://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks5ce1c157a8a3292d/2316956.ics

Tutorial on how to subscribe to this calendar on your iPhone/iMac/Android devices is here.

Edited by blank_stare
  • Like 4

Summary of FM ---> Cr: Bearology

Cr: Shangyin Soompi Family Thread

Jingyu's Fanmeet: Letter to Fans (&ZZ)

BFIadru.jpg

ZhouZhou's Letter to Fans (and JingYu) 

Cr: On the picture.

Cpx05zRWcAAmCR2.jpg

Cpx08Y5XEAAcv_U.jpg

• Like 1

Summary of FM ---> Cr: Bearology

Cr: Shangyin Soompi Family Thread

Jingyu's Fanmeet: Letter to Fans (&ZZ)

BFIadru.jpg

ZhouZhou's Letter to Fans (and JingYu) 

Cr: On the picture.

Cpx05zRWcAAmCR2.jpg

Cpx08Y5XEAAcv_U.jpg

OMG

It is so sweet

5MilesLove

"Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning"

mW02a1h.jpg

c013iN4.jpg

Look at 5MilesLove logo! At the end there's a cute whale's tail.  :ahmagah:

Edited by blank_stare

FULL HUANG JINGYU's FAN MEET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9pW1pXkcE

Important things:

• Dashu (Lin FengSong who acted as YouQi supported JingYu by going to his fanmeet. It was cute and it looked like he was about to cry and tried to hold it in.)
  • Songs that he sang were all Jay Chou's song, 1st song was Rainbow (ZZ's fav color) and 2nd song was Simple Love (Of course  :cry: .)  He COULD HAVE chose other songs, as there are MILLIONS OF SONGS OUT THERE, and yet he choose these two songs. Both by Jay Chou, who's one of ZZ's favourite singer (unless these two are promoting Jay Chou,) and Rainbow and Simple Love. Simple Love is very dear to fans since it's a song that these two have sang before. 
  • Johnny and Timmy had gotten a haircut prior last week. Their hairstyle is similar to ShangYin days of last year. So I guess they wanted to honor that. 
  • He had prepared 3 VCR for fans. First one was full of vigor and sexiness. Second was more for CPFs. And third was for his Whale Protection fans. Although it also shows that JingYu cares for ZZ as there's a drawing of a cat next to whale right at the end of the 3rd VCR. Really cute and thoughtful of him!
  • He played games with fans and one of the fans that was picked had also been to Timmy's concert as seen with her shirt that says Light. ( :lol: )
  • His letter to fans (and ZZ) came from his heart and felt sincere. He's the type to think things and do it, and he's very poetic. Look at his IG posts, it's full of cryptic messages (to CPF eyes). Lots have happened to JY and ZZ last year to this year, especially this year. A memorable year. It really is 2016 or 26 (62). Also they both read letter to fans and then after sang Simple Love. 

Close Up of 2nd VCR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9pW1pXkcE

2 good looking men together is  :hurr:  :hurr:

Which one do you like the most?

Timmy Xu or Johnny Huang?

For me,it is ZZ. He is so cute

Which one do you like the most?

Timmy Xu or Johnny Huang?

For me,it is ZZ. He is so cute

Huang definitely!!! He's the type of character i love (the type that's straight forward) and his visual is so my type <3

ZZ is a total cute wifey too haha

Huang definitely!!! He's the type of character i love (the type that's straight forward) and his visual is so my type <3

ZZ is a total cute wifey too haha

He is cute and I find him unique

Johnny is handsome but I love ZZ more

161106 ZhouZhou

CwvzMqHVIAAGq3Z.jpg

CwvzMrEUQAED0Fs.jpg

Cwvy9ZKVEAATIv0.jpg

Cwvy9ZIVIAAqHCK.jpg

Edited by LOVEMINGYU

ZZ's short Film

Cr:VOGUEæœé¥°ä¸Žç¾Žå®¹

tj1378L.gif

jE1rppi.gif

So fucking cute!!! That ring is supposedly a couple BVLGARI ring. Lol

Oh and lookie here.

Same clothes JY wore during Dating With Superstar (with Ethan Ruan). And ZZ wore this style of shirt too in his Beijing Fanmeet/Concert

006n4fpmjw1f9m0imkr4bj30nx0demyp.jpg

006n4fpmjw1f9m0ioiv3tj30ly0cdace.jpg

:hurr: . So what do you think guys?

---

JY had an event he attended. It was for Cosmo Beauty Award. Next to JY is a man called Gogoboi. An interviewer who had interviewed ZZ too.

Cw0ODWAVQAAAruR.jpg

(Look at that long legs!)

7186f99ajw1f9m2fvjc9dj20zk1hc48u.jpg

More pics and gifs of to Bearo's/Shangyin Family Soompi Thread 2

JY 

Cr: Joy-stay-with-Johnny

74dda743gw1f9m2xypsbbg20hp09we81.gif

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜时尚cosmo美丽盛典# boss@Johnny黄景瑜 äº®ç›¸æ—¶å°šcosmo美丽盛典红毯,一身黑色西装霸气å足,“燃â€çˆ†çŽ°åœºï¼ŒæœŸå¾…bossç¨åŽçš„表现ï¼lxhxiudada_org.gif

Translated by Gashu "HJY appeared at COSMO(sth) red carpet, a whole body of black suit very domineering, "the burn" exploded the site, look forward to what boss will be doing later!" 

Cw0ZJ2RUUAAC7H4.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUUAAENxn.jpg

Cw0ZJ2SUQAE_skB.jpg

Edited by blank_stare

BTS Shangyin Korean Version. Looks like there's a never before scene bts here. Not sure though

Cr å¢¨å°è™¾xx

c81cc374jw1f9m2i6ybd8g20b4069b2c.gif

^This is tame. And cute

c81cc374jw1f9m2jnqeyxg20b4069e86.gif

^This one isn't. Look at Jingyu's thigh rubbing and compare that to ZhouZhou's rubbing. Look at where his hands are close to.  :hurr:

JY giving me ZZ vibes here.

cr. å¤§é™é™Valiant

RjXr9Ei.gif

Prima13facie's Post/ Shangyin Family Soompi Thread

Bazaar Fashion Style (芭莎风格衣橱) update featuring ZZ

在22å²ç”Ÿæ—¥é‚£å¤© @许é­æ´²ZZ é€‰æ‹©å’Œäº‘å—昆明嵩明县三转弯å°å­¦çš„å°æœ‹å‹ä»¬ä¸€èµ·åº¦è¿‡lovea_org.gif一路飞机汽车辗转å几个å°æ—¶ï¼Œåªä¸ºå°†ç¬¬ä¸‰å­£èŠ­èŽŽ#公益星设计#的“艺术梦想包â€äº²æ‰‹é€åˆ°å±±åŒºè´«å›°å„¿ç«¥æ‰‹ä¸­hearta_org.gifå­©å­ä»¬ç»™ä»–系上红领巾时 他的表情严肃åˆè®¤çœŸlxhqiuguanzhu_org.gif在教室给孩å­ä»¬ä¸ŠéŸ³ä¹è¯¾æ—¶ ä»–å˜æˆäº†å¯çˆ±å¹½é»˜çš„许è€å¸ˆlxhxixi_org.gif他把自己写的《月光》教给孩å­ä»¬ï¼Œä¹ŸæŠŠè‰ºæœ¯æ¢¦æƒ³æ’’播在孩å­ä»¬å¿ƒé—´flower_org.gif一个个“艺术梦想包†一缕缕希望之光lxhlike_org.gif行程艰辛疲惫åˆå¦‚何,孩å­ä»¬çš„笑颜便是最大的动力

Rough Trans.

At his 22nd Birthday that day @许é­æ´²ZZ chose to spent his time together with the 3rd grade primary school kids inSongMing CountyKunMingYunnan  lovea_org.gif all the way from the 10 hours travel from plane and his car, and only for the 3rd season of Bazaar #CharityStarProject# "Artistic dream packs" were personally given as gifts to the poor children in the Mountain areas hearta_org.gif at that time, the children gave and tied to him a red scarf, his expression was deep and heartfelt lxhqiuguanzhu_org.gif At the classroom, he taught music lessons to children, he became Teacher Xu, lovely and full of humor lxhxixi_org.gif he wrote his own song Moonlight to teach the children and he sowed the artistic dream into the young hearts of the children flower_org.gifOne after another the "Artistic Dream bag", a ray of light of hopelxhlike_org.gif The travel distance is somehow difficult & exhausting but the children's smiles were his biggest motivation.

005QR6gWjw1f9lex94sptj30zk0nhkd2.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1f9lxu9hkp3j30iw0cl76a.jpg

Cr: On pic

Ryokise, one of the translators in Shangyin Family Soompi thread, said that the letters on the board are the Moonlight lyrics. Moonlight is also said to be one of YuZhou's songs. 

^Awwww.  :ahmagah:  He's so lovable.

More pics of JY at the red carpet...

JY recieves the Cosmo Beauty Festival Leap Idol Award with Zhang TianAi (who met ZZ in another event!!!), Zhang Ruoyun (Medical Doctor drama, Novoland: Castle in the Sky, and Migrating Birds), Jiang Shuyin, and Zhou Mi (from Super Junior)

006qboGcgw1f9m5xmijwuj31hc2mshdt.jpg

Clip of JY getting the award.

005L7E4kgw1f9m5mzilc8j31hc0zkkjl.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f9m9aqkuc7j223u35s1ky.jpg

Papi 5 miles Love updated his weibo

#黄景瑜时尚cosmo美丽盛典#

Don't wait for an invitation

No need for reservation

This life is an exploration

And you gotta see what I see in you

@Johnny黄景瑜

006vBjclgw1f9mzufi7jbj32bc1n1b2a.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9mzukgasoj31xg1ab1ik.jpg

006vBjclgw1f9mzu4byycj32bc1de7wi.jpg

Song's from One Minute More by Capital Cities

Source: Shangyin Family Soompi Thread

Full 20 mins of Korean Version Never before seen BTS of Shangyin. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJE981hPdXk

• Like 1