Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

PV E-GIRLS - Go!Go!Let's Go!

OMGMMG  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:  :lub: Loving the PV song may grow on me though., didn't actually know they would comeback.  :rlytearpls:

Sounds good I guess. May take time to listening it, but the MV is very visually appealing. Guess Erie is still here? Is this her last or that wasn't her at all? Dream is back to their original group number.

Sounds good I guess. May take time to listening it, but the MV is very visually appealing. Guess Erie is still here? Is this her last or that wasn't her at all? Dream is back to their original group number.

You may have seen Yuzuna, not Erie. Yuzuna's hair is short now.

love the outfits especially the dark one, they look so pretty  :ahmagah:

I don't like the song, but their clothes is really on the top, it seems like they mixed different styles of Japanese fashion. This music video takes the first place for their clothes.

this PV has both Cool and Pop concepts and it's so beautiful. and they all look gorgeous.

i'm still not sure about the song though, but it might grow on me later.

and i didn't know i miss Karen's long hair until i watched this lol.

VISUALS are extraordinary <3 The song is immediately likeable but might not have as much impact you'd expect (but I love it so far). I really want to hear the bridge and watch those solo dance shots :cry: Reina and Ishii Anna in that gothic scene is just unfair 

I love everything about this helpppp

:cry:

SAMEEEEEE!!!!!!! ARE WE THE ONLY ONES WHO 100% LOVE IT????? 

This song is 100% sick, lit, bop, etcetcetc but I'm going to restrict my plays until it gets released :P (the painnnnnnnnn))

SAMEEEEEE!!!!!!! ARE WE THE ONLY ONES WHO 100% LOVE IT????? 

This song is 100% sick, lit, bop, etcetcetc but I'm going to restrict my plays until it gets released :P (the painnnnnnnnn))

It's possible! I IMMEDIATELY got all giddy when I first heard it, and it only sounds better each time. However, I'm also trying to be careful not to overplay it until the full vid airs and I finally *have* the single. So far away :cry:

It's possible! I IMMEDIATELY got all giddy when I first heard it, and it only sounds better each time. However, I'm also trying to be careful not to overplay it until the full vid airs and I finally *have* the single. So far away :cry:

MY FIRST REACTION WAS THE SAME AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EACH TIME  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

I'm desperately awaiting the full vid and the single (I chose Air Mail, the next after the slowest, because I really dont wanna wait)

///PRAYING I GET NOZOMI TRADING CARD///

Am I the only one that thinks that some parts of the song give me a bit of a 24 karats vibe? It's pretty good though, and the video is pretty nice. 

MY FIRST REACTION WAS THE SAME AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EACH TIME :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I'm desperately awaiting the full vid and the single (I chose Air Mail, the next after the slowest, because I really dont wanna wait)

///PRAYING I GET NOZOMI TRADING CARD///

I'm so cheap that every time I preorder something I choose the slowest shipping method, but then when it's released I completely regret it. I'm 99% sure I'm going to tack on the DVD version to another preorder because I'm a sucker for these things, and I'm crazy for the song like I am with PC. (Happiness's Rewind, I'm looking at you.)

Also, what do I have to sacrifice to the pop gods to get Shizuka's card :rlytearpls: