Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Paper Ice Cream

Card Captor Sakura ~ Clear Card Arc Manga Discussion Thread

n3uWHKL.png

K1bRtSt.png

20GkGZt.jpg

Author: Clamp

Date published: June 2016

Published by: Kodansha

Genre/s: Magic, Fantasy, Romance. Shoujo, Action

Chapters: ~

Volumes: ~

Chapter currently in progress: Chapter 11

Chapter Titles:

Arc 01: Return of a Magic Girl Classic

Arc 02: The Cardcaptor Cometh

Arc 03: Capturing a New Card

Arc 04: More of the Same

Arc 05: Not " The Watery"

Arc 06: ~ The "Acqua Card"

Arc 07: ~ The Mysterious Image and a New Acquaintance

Arc 08: ~No title yet~

Arc 09: ~No title yet~

Arc 10: ~No title yet~

Arc 11: ~No title yet~

NOTE: Some titles are not official ones

Synopsis:

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc (カードキャプターã•ãら クリアカード編) is a shojo manga series written and illustrated by the mangaka team artists CLAMP. This manga is sequel to Cardcaptor Sakura and focusing on Sakura in junior high school. It takes place after Sakura graduates from Tomoeda Elementary School, in her first year of junior high school. Sakura see a mysterious dream, and an incident takes place.

• Like 3

Omg CCS was the first Manga I have ever read and bought all volumes.

I had no idea about that. Thank you, definitely gonna check it out! 

I didn't even know this was a thing. I'm excited to know this is a thing.

It was announced earlier this year. ^^

Omg CCS was the first Manga I have ever read and bought all volumes.

I had no idea about that. Thank you, definitely gonna check it out! 

You're welcome~ You can read the manga online!

Ah, I didn't know there was a thread here.

Already read all chapters couple of days ago.

So excited for the next one :ahmagah:

Ps: PaperIceCream your sig is amazing :stare:

• Like 1

yeeess finally a thread for this!

I really want Syaoran and Eriol to hurry up and confide in Sakura wtf is going on already because it's absolutely frustrating that they're playing the "we know what's going on but we don't wanna tell you because we don't want to worry you" game with her. 

I've seen some speculations by CCS fanblogs on tumblr that the mysterious cloaked figure is Sakura from TRC, what do you all think? 

also I want Tomoyo to find her own love because she needs more development beyond being Sakura's personal cheerleader, stylist, and unrequited love interest. 

Edited by lavender mint
  • Like 1

Ah, I didn't know there was a thread here.

Already read all chapters couple of days ago.

So excited for the next one :ahmagah:

Ps: PaperIceCream your sig is amazing :stare:

I was surprised no one made it yet so I made it not long time ago. :lol:

Thank you! f9Dufdz.png

I really want Syaoran and Eriol to hurry up and confide in Sakura wtf is going on already because it's absolutely frustrating that they're playing the "we know what's going on but we don't wanna tell you because we don't want to worry you" game with her. 

I've seen some speculations by CCS fanblogs on tumblr that the mysterious cloaked figure is Sakura from TRC, what do you all think? 

also I want Tomoyo to find her own love because she needs more development beyond being Sakura's personal cheerleader, stylist, and unrequited love interest. 

LOL mte. But then again, I'm also loving the tortures here. :lol: 

As for Sakura as the mysterious cloaked figure...hmm. Well, now that's something interesting. 

I don't remember Tomoyo being linked to anyone, so yeah, finding a love of her own would be cool!

That Syaoran and Eriol know something and won't tell Sakura really frustrates me too. Just tell her already !

I've read about that theory as well, but at this point I really can't tell at all if that's the case.

It would be nice if Tomoyo could have her own love intrest too. But I'm not sure if the focus will be on that, this time. Like love interest in general.

Edited by Sonnenblume

I was surprised no one made it yet so I made it not long time ago. :lol:

Thank you! f9Dufdz.png

LOL mte. But then again, I'm also loving the tortures here. :lol: 

As for Sakura as the mysterious cloaked figure...hmm. Well, now that's something interesting. 

I don't remember Tomoyo being linked to anyone, so yeah, finding a love of her own would be cool!

I know there are some TomoyoxMeiling shippers, but their ship only applies for the anime and not the manga since Meiling doesn't exist in the manga.

CLEAR CARD ARC ANIME 2018 WITH ORIGINAL VAs, SAME ANIMATION STUDIO (Madhouse), AND SAME DIRECTOR!

tumblr_inline_oh8lcr89oO1s5t0hn_540.jpg

my childhood is coming back in anime format

I wonder if they're delaying it to 2018 because they want to get as much of the Clear Card arc done before animating it?

CLEAR CARD ARC ANIME 2018 WITH ORIGINAL VAs, SAME ANIMATION STUDIO (Madhouse), AND SAME DIRECTOR!

tumblr_inline_oh8lcr89oO1s5t0hn_540.jpg

my childhood is coming back in anime format

I wonder if they're delaying it to 2018 because they want to get as much of the Clear Card arc done before animating it?

OMG It's confirmed to be about the new clear card arc. YESSSSS :la:

Yeah I guess that's the case. It says January 2018. Otherwise they would have to make filler episodes.

so there's speculations that the new girl Akiho might either be SakuSyao's daughter from the future or someone to throw into the love triangle and i really hope it's not either because 1) the first one would be too cliche and similar to Sailor Moon and 2) we already had that with Meiling in the original anime.

Edited by lavender mint

I'm not too sure what to think yet, about the new girl. In a short translation I saw Shaoran said that she has no magic.

I'm not sure if I can throw off the daughter plot yet but I don't think there will be a love-triangle for Sakura and Shaoran.

I'm not really good at theories lol

Someone on tumblr pointed out that when someone new was introduced in CCS it was almost always either the "enemy" or someone related to the "enemy" (Shaoran, Kaho, Eriol etc.)

I think it's very likely that she has something to do with the person in Sakura's dream.

Maybe you now have a possible love interest for Tomoyo.

I saw the spoilers, but why was the chapter so short ? It had only 16 pages. Or was something missing ?

I'm not too sure what to think yet, about the new girl. In a short translation I saw Shaoran said that she has no magic.

I'm not sure if I can throw off the daughter plot yet but I don't think there will be a love-triangle for Sakura and Shaoran.

I'm not really good at theories lol

Someone on tumblr pointed out that when someone new was introduced in CCS it was almost always either the "enemy" or someone related to the "enemy" (Shaoran, Kaho, Eriol etc.)

I think it's very likely that she has something to do with the person in Sakura's dream.

Maybe you now have a possible love interest for Tomoyo.

I saw the spoilers, but why was the chapter so short ? It had only 16 pages. Or was something missing ?

the real chapter doesn't come out till Dec 3rd so they're just showing a small snippet as preview. There's usually 30+ pages each chaptet.

the real chapter doesn't come out till Dec 3rd so they're just showing a small snippet as preview. There's usually 30+ pages each chaptet.

Ah, that's why. I was already confused because I also read the release date wasn't until december 2nd.

Thank you ^.^

Cover of the first volume ^.^

tumblr_ohaut7oY081rejw54o1_500.jpg

It's so cute!

And your sig too!  :ahmagah:

Cover of chapter 8 is already out and a few preview pages are out too~

Cover page:

tumblr_oipfkwzCM01vw6n7mo1_540.jpg

Yeah I saw that beautiful cover, too! <3

Totally anticipating the chapter 8 soon~

Kinda OT: I'm so freaking excited about the anime version of the manga!

Still waiting for chapter 9~  :ohpressor:  

Just two more weeks  :rlytearpls:  February needs to come sooner

Yep, hopefully!

And oh, welcome to the thread. ^^

Chapter 9 preview is out!

i really want to know more about the bunny Momo that Akiho has with her. It could be just an ordinary plush toy that she's always carrying with her but at the same time it could be just pretending to act like a stuffed animal...And who the important person Akiho mentioned she is fond of is.

• Like 1