188 replies to this topic

#21 PLAY UGLY

PLAY UGLY

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts
  • Location💣Between all the Fandom WARS💣

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

I watched Ichi last night. What a disappointment really...I thought Tomo was going to really fight but... :._.:

#22 noon

noon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,617 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:40 PM (Edited by noon, 28 October 2016 - 04:41 PM.)

wow thanks for making this thread!

I'm watching Jimi ni Sugoi and Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu this season. Both are fun.

I checked out Kuroi 10-nin no OnnaSuna no TouCareer and Sennyuu Sousa Idol Deka Dance. Didn't like them.

Planning to try watching Chef and Sniffer.

i was planning on checking out kuroi10 and suna no tou, what exactly did you not like about them and how far did you get?

currently im only watching higanbana. it's not the most well-written/acted drama but it hits all my sweet spots (mystery/crime + female ensemble + supernatural) so i love it

this mother you guys are talking about, i lowkey want to watch it.

#23 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:06 PM

i was planning on checking out kuroi10 and suna no tou, what exactly did you not like about them and how far did you get?

1-2 episodes. Both are just not my thing. A matter of personal taste.

Suna no Tou is probably good, i just don't care much about the theme that they're exploring. Kuroi10 is for a very specific audience, you either like the style, or not. 

#24 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,099 posts
  • LocationNever running from a real fight. She's the one named Sailor Moon!

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

Finally watched the first ep of Jimi ni Sugoi. Yep i had to resync the subs 2/3 of the way through after a cut to commercials. Liked the first ep though. I've seen a lot of people say how shit Honda Tsubasa's acting is but i don't think she's that bad. She's usually decent enough. There are other bigger named actors that are her level or worse. I think she's cute and could be biased though~  :)

Also watched the second ep of NigeHaji today. The subs were actually synced :O

wow thanks for making this thread!

currently im only watching higanbana. it's not the most well-written/acted drama but it hits all my sweet spots (mystery/crime + female ensemble + supernatural) so i love it

this mother you guys are talking about, i lowkey want to watch it.

You should! It's very sad though. So don't watch it if you don't want to cry. 

#25 Orenshii

Orenshii

Idol

• PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:31 AM

Since it's a general thread, I'll just post something here lol.

Loving NigeHaji so far. The leads are cute together and the chemistry is good. So far, this is the only dorama with an upward in ratings for 3 consecutive episodes.

Btw, has anyone here watched Mother, a dorama from 2010? Really good, really sad, really excellent acting. It pretty much launched the career of Ashida Mana and landed her first lead role afterwards. If you've watched Mother, you'll know that there's a reason why Mana-chan is a 'crying princess'. The reason I mentioned this though is because Korea will be remaking Mother next year with Lee Bo Young taking on Matsuyuki Yasuko's role.

Mother is really an outstanding dorama.i remember that i had to take a break from watching in the middle because i cried too much lol :lol:

#26 silverlining

silverlining

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,791 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

I caved and will be watching doctor x season 4 as it gets subbed. Even though the whole thing is quite repetitive I'm hoping that the special was hinting as seeing more of who Michiko daimon is as a person. 

#27 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:41 PM

Just watched the third ep of NigeHaji. Starting to lose interest a bit. What happened at the end of this ep sounded pretty weird too.

Subs for the 3 that i'm currently watching are kinda slow so i might start something from a previous season or something. I never did watch the new drama adaptation of The Girl That Leapt Through time even though i love the anime movie. So maybe that. 

#28 StrangerPetal

StrangerPetal

Juliet

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:46 PM (Edited by StrangerPetal, 09 November 2016 - 01:14 AM.)

I'm currently watching Death Note drama
One of my favorite Jdrama :chu:

I just finished watching Chihayafuru part 1 movie
Waiting for part 2~ It's the best Jmovie :chu:

I'm looking for a romantic comedy movies or like Chihayafuru :happy:

#29 PLAY UGLY

PLAY UGLY

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts
  • Location💣Between all the Fandom WARS💣

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

I'm currently watching Death Note drama
One of my favorite Jdrama :chu:

I just finished watching Chihayafuru part 1 movie
Waiting for part 2~ It's the best Jmovie :chu:

I'm looking for a romantic comedy movies or like Chihayafuru :happy:

Chihayafuru part 2 is already out :D

#30 StrangerPetal

StrangerPetal

Juliet

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:49 AM (Edited by StrangerPetal, 09 November 2016 - 01:15 AM.)

Chihayafuru part 2 is already out :D

Thanks ^^

#31 whitedove

whitedove

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:57 PM

So far, NigeHaji is the only dorama with upward ratings after 4 episodes.

#32 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

I watched 2 episodes of Kaseifu no Mitazono and I don't get it. The first one looks like she's helping, the second one is the opposite. Bizarre.

So far, NigeHaji is the only dorama with upward ratings after 4 episodes.

It's getting more and more interesting with each episode. I think it's very well paced.

#33 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:36 PM

I'm watching Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyouya e Youkoso and god, how can Ryo be so exquisitely handsome?  :ahmagah:  :raep:

#34 whitedove

whitedove

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

I'm watching Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyouya e Youkoso and god, how can Ryo be so exquisitely handsome? :ahmagah: :raep:

It's pretty funny too. :)

#35 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:17 AM

It's pretty funny too. :)

It is. )

#36 The Jany

The Jany

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,719 posts
  • Locationselling Paruru's miracle salt

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:45 AM

do you guys know good websites where I can watch J-movies with subs outside of kissasian and dramanice? or any subbing team that are willing to accept requests? I'm really desperate right now cuz all the good stuffs I wanna watch are still raw  :cry:

#37 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,599 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

do you guys know good websites where I can watch J-movies with subs outside of kissasian and dramanice? or any subbing team that are willing to accept requests? I'm really desperate right now cuz all the good stuffs I wanna watch are still raw  :cry:

drama(dot)net, but idk if the movies there are different from what they have at dramanice

#38 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:55 AM (Edited by Hemlock, 08 November 2016 - 11:55 AM.)

If those sites don't have it subbed i would try to see if there are subsofts somewhere and go that route. Kissasian is usually pretty good though. What movies are you looking for? 

#39 noon

noon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,617 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:59 AM

what are some really funny jdramas? i think i only have a few comedies on my "to watch" list atm

#40 The Jany

The Jany

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,719 posts
  • Locationselling Paruru's miracle salt

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:35 PM (Edited by The Jany, 08 November 2016 - 12:41 PM.)

drama(dot)net, but idk if the movies there are different from what they have at dramanice

thanks but didnt find what I wanted there  :._.:

If those sites don't have it subbed i would try to see if there are subsofts somewhere and go that route. Kissasian is usually pretty good though. What movies are you looking for?

I tried that too but I only found chinese and indonesian softsubs. A stich of life and Pieta in the toilet and Her Love Boils Bathwater are the movies edit: oops I made a mistake, it was Toto nee-chan (a drama)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jdrama

Up, Up and Away!