Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Hemlock

The Japanese Dorama & Movie Thread

Has anyone watched this film? There are a couple of title translations that I found:

"Tonight, at the Movies"

"Tonight, Romance at the Movies"

"Color Me True"

I watched it and thought it was sweet (with a bit of sadness). The male lead was very cute and Haruka Ayase was beautiful. It's somewhat cheesy and predictable, but very cute nonetheless if you want a lighthearted romance with a unique plot. 

fbda5a78943fbb57ced88dd5a3483fa5.jpg

Edited by SomewhereHere

I enjoyed this film as well. I never read the manga nor watched the anime. From watching this as a non-fan, I thought it was entertaining albeit the tone was more dark and sad. I hope they make a sequel.  I haven't watched many of Takeru Satoh's work, but I really liked his portrayal of the villain in this film. 

inuyashiki-key-art.jpg

Edited by SomewhereHere

Posted (edited)

Dance with Me (2019 film) - Wikipedia

Just finished watching this film. It was entertaining and I really liked the chemistry between the cast members. The lead actress is so pretty.

Edited by SomewhereHere

On 5/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, Harcoolbabe said:

What's the English title of this?

My Little Monster

On 5/10/2020 at 12:32 PM, Harcoolbabe said:

Before 2010 i used to love Japanese dorama, however the subs is getting harder to get.. however since last year, there were many dorama with complete subs so i started watching Japanese dorama again. Just finish "this guy is the biggest mistake in my life" it's quirky and funny and over the top, but that's why i like it.

I liked this drama, too! 

Sign in to follow this