No replies to this topic

#1 sadface

sadface

let's not fall in love

• 1,935 posts
  • Locationfacepalming myself reading your post

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hi~

We will bring forth some new changes to the Appeal system! As some of you may know(well if you stay off troubles you don't need to know lol), we have an appeal system where you can challenge a decision made by a moderator regarding a warning you may receive. There will be some changes to the system from today onwards, and I hope you guys can take note of it(or just stay out of troubles :imstupid: )

Past:
- You make a PM adding me, the Head Moderator, the mod who made the warning. You can make your case, and the mod can explain their decision. Either me or the Head Mod will make a final decision on the appeal, to accept or reject it.

Present:
- The process will be similar, but instead of me, you will be adding the Senior Moderator team, who will be the ones dealing with the appeal: Pineapple, Bekki and Darkchao45. The three of them will independently review the case, and if the majority of them have the same opinion, it will be the finalized decision for the appeal. If one of them was the one dishing out the appeal, it will automatically decided as one vote for reject. 

With this new protocol, we hope to get the process of appeal to be handled more cleanly, and the appeals can be handled quickly (as some of you may know, some appeals can take really long when it gets sent to me, really sorry about that :rlytearpls: ).

Please take note on this!

-sad-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement

Up, Up and Away!