#162 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

彡★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Locationwaiting for BTS comeback ‿୨♡୧‿

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been given permission by the Awards Team to change the outdated Japanese Badges.

I was thinking about including Kumi, but wanted to ask you all first.

Do you have any plans on changing them yourselves? and would you prefer them to stay the same?

If not, are you okay for me to include them in my Thread which you can then vote and suggest photos for? 

Please let me know smile.png

#163 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

彡★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Locationwaiting for BTS comeback ‿୨♡୧‿

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know the Award Revamp Thread is up!

Please go here and follow for updates & to suggest/vote

❦ OFFICIAL Japanese Entertainment Award Revamp Thread ❦

Thank you! crazy-monkey-emoticon-058.gif?1292792394

#164 Lightning

Lightning

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

New album from Kumi titled DNA has an official release date of 22nd August 2018.

#165 mitsuhoney

mitsuhoney

💖Tae's Bae💖

• PipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:52 PM

Sadly there doesn't seem to be very many Koda Kumi fans in this forum. With that being said, as a really big Kumi fan myself who has loved her since debut I have to say that DNA is THE worst album of her career. AND was pretty forgetful at best, but it had some pretty great songs in there (SWEETEST TABOO, WHO, OUTTA MY HEAD, ALL RIGHT, IT'S MY LIFE) but it's nothing compared to how all over the place and messy the production is for DNA. I really have no idea WHY or WHAT she was thinking in releasing this horrid of an album. HAIRCUT and WATCH OUT!! (especially the latter) are the most god awful and annoying songs I have ever heard in my entire life, it was like somebody took electronic music and put it in a garbage bag and tossed it around to create the mess that it is. The only song that's the saving grace for the huge disappointment of the album is Work That, but it's nothing compared to the catchy songs we're used to from her.

Kumi has lost her edge with this album, if she expects to continue with releasing more albums she needs to work with better producers, composers and stop buying demos from low budget English studios because it's just not working anymore. Whoever her manager is (if she even has one?) needs to be fired, and if she manages on her own, she needs to get some advice from what's relevant and not just make any crap which is entirely what DNA is made up of. This is the first time I was ever really this disappointed with a Kumi release ever in my life.

#166 Sebby

Sebby

Beauty 🔰 Power 🔰 Passion

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:32 AM

#167 sukui_

sukui_

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 74 posts