Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PR1NCE

Event Appreciation for TWICE's Cutie-Sexy Minatozaki Sana! � [TWICE 1st Anniversary] �

ChHD5jv.png

†For TWICE's 1st anniversary (20 October), ONCEs on OH have made a celebration project (read more about it here) with games, events, appreciations threads, etc. I'm in charge of making a thread for TWICE's sha sha sha squirrel Minatozaki Sana! â€

prod_552_14059.gif

Before I get too spazzy, let's get to know a bit about the woman, the myth, the legend, Minatozaki Sana.

↠Sana Minatozak(湊崎 ç´—å¤, Minatozaki Sana)  known mononymously as Sana (Hangul: 사나), was born on December 29, 1996 (age 19) in TennÅji-ku, Osaka, Japan. Sana first got interested in K-pop because of Girls' Generation's and KARA's rising popularity in Japan. In her last year of middle school, she was scouted by JYP Entertainment on the street and auditioned on April 13, 2012.  She appeared in the music video of Got7's "A" and Junho's "Feel".

prod_552_14059.gif

Sana is the lead dancer and sub-vocalist for Twice. Before you pull that "TWIX GOT NO TALENT WHAT U ON ABOUT BOIII", let's go back to the days where Sana showcased her talent, in a way only she thought of..

GPY1cuB.gif

:imstupid:

In all seriousness, Sana knows how to pop it and lock it, in a way where it comes off as sexy, but you look at your face and blush because it's so kawaii.. hence cutie-sexy!

XK8Itxo.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrpl7P1CoFI

She can also clap hella fast, a when will your favs MOMENT!

prod_552_14059.gif

People tend to make jokes about her being sick for live singing, as well as her "not putting in enough effort". Sana has anaemia, that affects her ability to properly perform at times. This is also why she sometimes has sudden weight gain and loss. Trolling, clueless or just there to comment, please respect this precious idol who is giving her all and trying to go pass anaemia to showcase herself as TWICE. not that it matters if you're making fun of ha, she still earning major bank!

prod_552_14059.gif

Sana's visuals are goddess-like.. I mean.. how can someone be so beautiful. Thank you Mr and Mrs Minatozaki for blessing us all with an amazing child. Minagodzaki Sanasus.

LOOK. AT. HER!!

I could list 1000s of reasons as to why I can and would appreciate Sana, but there's just too much to say. Please support TWICE in their upcoming comeback "TT" and enjoy their 1st anniversary with us OH once!

Also, remember..

A SHY SHY SHY A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY!

M9ES7rw.gif

You're really going all out with the anniversary event  :omg:

Sana is one of my favourite Twice members, she's cute  :ahmagah:

This is so beautiful ;; Sana is such an angel, I love her v much. *^*

Thanks for this appreciation thread, Haru :)

No Sana No Life!

Sanaaaaaa!   :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ilove: Well done Cal <3  :chu:

Love you guys some Sana. :hehe:

The thread looks pretty XD Sana is such an amazing idol, she is the true definition of an idol, someone who has so many charms and who can make people fall for her personnality and cuteness! Following her is just so much fun everyday and she always manage to cheer up all the fans with her cute and clumsy moments and her adorable personnality. She's always so positive (like her "queen of positivity" title since SIXTEEN LOL) always smiling and having fun and being a cutie. She's like a real life version of a cute anime character LOL and she's seriously the cutest Squirrel ever! I love this girl SO much ;___; She deserves all the love and success ;___; I LOVE SANA!!!

tumblr_nvosa8p2i91uoey7oo4_400.gif

Haru, you did an amazing job  :happy:

Sana is my 2nd bias in Twice, but she is constantly fighting for the top spot. 

tumblr_nwh3mgjQfP1tyhuflo1_540.gif

Moment I became a fan  :lol:  :lol:.

Loving her hair for this comeback 

M9ES7rw.gif

:ilove:  :ilove:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

she so cute love her so much

GPY1cuB.gif

:chu: shyshyshyprincess :chu:

No Sana No Life!  :rlytearpls: :ahmagah: 

OUR BEAUTIFUL TREND WHO SNATCHES ALL THE MALES!ðŸ˜ðŸ˜™

Ah the goddess squirrel that always wants to fight momo for my top spot! Great job haruuuu

Nicely done and well written post sir Haru

Sana is an irreplaceable member of TWICE. From SIXTEEN, we knew she is already going to be the 4D member. She's perfect for variety. She's sometimes clumsy and sometimes bright & smart.

She often makes funny & weird remarks.

Her stare can attract/lure oppas.

AVehqY.gif

oh and she's such a troll to her fans at fansign  :happy:

A fanaccount of a conversation with troll Sana:

Ck0F_hqUoAEmZAk.jpg

tumblr_nyuo4laEya1tlttnqo4_r1_250.gif

Great thread Haru! :happy:

I love Sana so much. Her smile, positivity, cutie-sexiness, anime voice, 4D-ness, etc etc. :ilove:

Twice wouldn't be the same without her. No Sana No Life. :ahmagah:

Cutie-Sexy SquirrelSana. Never has a title been so true. Cuteness bubbles out of her from her chubby cheeks to her incredible ability of tripping or hurting herself from absolutely nothing. And she exudes sexiness from...well look at her. Also if you look closely at their performances, Sana's one of the few who adds in a little sexy element to the moves. Really, go watch her fancams and compare to the others.

You would never have known that she went through a tough time before debut. She was supposed to debut in JYP's Japanese girl group, but then was moved to 6mix which then failed to debut. And then she finds out that she has to go through a reality competition show for a third chance to debut. All that heartache, but it was worth it in the end  :rlytearpls:

I'd also like to thank Sana for the skinship she provides all the time. Sana = a Twice shipper's best friend  :smile: