Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manko

JYP writing for IOI is further proof of Somi joining Twice

I think its a proof shes joining 2pm. Mark my words.

shut up

I think its a proof shes joining 2pm. Mark my words.

Or also could be joining GOT7  :omg:

Somi wont join TWICE, it's more likely JYP will make another girl group with Somi in center..... hopefully with other girls from 16.

wtf is up with all the Somi hostility? God damn. Y'all act like it's really impossible for JYP to add her. I mean, I get you might think Twice is perfect as they are, but adding Somi isn't going to ruin the group.

I think JYP learned with the Wonder Girls dont **** with something that's working great.

wtf is up with all the Somi hostility? God damn. Y'all act like it's really impossible for JYP to add her. I mean, I get you might think Twice is perfect as they are, but adding Somi isn't going to ruin the group.

It's not hostility against Somi LOL I love Somi and I doubt people in this thread dislike her. but I don't want TWICE to be changed, it's not good for them and not good for her if she gets included in the group. although back in SIXTEEN I really wanted her in. but they all follow their own path already and I think Somi has her own future with her own group. besides Jyp writing a song for IOI means absolutely nothing. he doesn't even write for TWICE LOL.

lmao somi variety ability are above each twice member, tell me which twice member are better than somi, dont act like somi doesnt deserve to be in twice , if not because of her age, probably 1 of twice member wouldnt be there. She wont be in twice, she's too precious. 

lmao somi variety ability are above each twice member, tell me which twice member are better than somi, dont act like somi doesnt deserve to be in twice , if not because of her age, probably 1 of twice member wouldnt be there. She wont be in twice, she's too precious. 

LOL. No need to act defensive  :rolleyes: If people don't want Somi in TWICE it's because she deserves to get her own group and history and not joining a group already active for a year that is working perfectly fine the way they are... no one here is hating on Somi. also your opinion is subjective and you're the one who sounds like a hater here. Chill.

Or also could be joining GOT7  :omg:

maybe even miss a... makes me wonder whats the real reason jia left?!

LOL. No need to act defensive  :rolleyes: If people don't want Somi in TWICE it's because she deserves to get her own group and history and not joining a group already active for a year that is working perfectly fine the way they are... no one here is hating on Somi. also your opinion is subjective and you're the one who sounds like a hater here. Chill.

that's not what i see from the neg around, it's not like somi fans want her to be included in twice either. me hater ? i know twice first before somi. i'm more objective than any of you twice fans, lol i have been through 9 years in kpop. what kind of haters i havent seen. if we talk about objective dont try to compare with me. I watch korean variety more than music show, i know what i'm talking.

that's not what i see from the neg around, it's not like somi fans want her to be included in twice either. me hater ? i know twice first before somi. i'm more objective than any of you twice fans, lol i have been through 9 years in kpop. what kind of haters i havent seen. if we talk about objective dont try to compare with me. I watch korean variety more than music show, i know what i'm talking.

I've been into Kpop for 9 years too, so...? If you're talking about Op being negged then maybe you're not aware that Op is a troll. Go check their other threads and you'll understand. this is not a serious thread. I mean, the thread itself implying that Jyp writing for someone means they'll join TWICE is ridiculous LOL. Since Op is a troll who's trolling, then obviously people will neg. and well, even if some ONCEs don't want a member added to TWICE, it's understandable. and you said yourself "it's not like Somi fans want her included in TWICE either" then what's the issue if both sides have people who don't want it to happen? I love Somi but I think she will shine more in her own group... even though I really wanted her to be in TWICE before their debuts, but the situation is more complicated now.

maybe even miss a... makes me wonder whats the real reason jia left?!

You're right :0 omfg she could even join WG or even Day6 or any group from JYP  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I've been into Kpop for 9 years too, so...? If you're talking about Op being negged then maybe you're not aware that Op is a troll. Go check their other threads and you'll understand. this is not a serious thread. I mean, the thread itself implying that Jyp writing for someone means they'll join TWICE is ridiculous LOL. Since Op is a troll who's trolling, then obviously people will neg. and well, even if some ONCEs don't want a member added to TWICE, it's understandable. and you said yourself "it's not like Somi fans want her included in TWICE either" then what's the issue if both sides have people who don't want it to happen? I love Somi but I think she will shine more in her own group... even though I really wanted her to be in TWICE before their debuts, but the situation is more complicated now.

obviously i wasnt talking about the op who has 9 warning, i was talking about non troll who comment in this thread that got negged, i was helping to neutralize their neg, even though i see nothing wrong with their comment.

if you are from 9 years then you probably start around snsd & big bang era either. dunno if you stan them before either.

anyway that's my rant. rather than somi fans pop up and said no, it was twice fans who pop up and said no in this kind of thread, with reasoning dont mess with twice.....