Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.     NON MUSIC-RELATED KIMUSANG - youtube channel

this is the gayest thing ive seen all year LOL HYUNA     gif credit

outstanding heterosexual  

This tbh. Though Hyoyeon and Sooyoung give me the straightest vibes out of them all. And even though sometimes Tiffany gets very touchy with Taeyeon and in the past Yuri I think she is way too christian to even consider something like that. Not to mention that she likes to fangirl over boys in every chance she gets meh.

And I'm 1000000 % sure that Yuri is a lesbian. There is just no denying about that. I firmly believe that the actresses rumor was true. All the clues lead to that. And I get many lesbian vibes from Taeyeon as well.

but just because yuri was caught in a lesbian triangle doesn't mean she's lesbian. they could have just liked her, the reporter even said she was too nice to decline. not saying it's not true just thinking.

Sounds like a fanfiction. I think they just secretly date whoever they want of their preferred gender. They're not locked in their respective companies dungeons, 'no dating' rule is unofficial and mostly just means 'don't get caught' which, for many people, only adds an excitement. I think there's a lot of dating and hookups going on behind the scenes. Same-sex too, but not because they don't have any other choice or something.

i agree. you always hear about idols exchanging notes at music show tapings and idol omlypics. i don't think they're THAT tied down to only staying in their dorm 24/7 with each other. i think lots of idols date and we don't of course don't know about it.
  • Like 2

i agree. you always hear about idols exchanging notes at music show tapings and idol omlypics. i don't think they're THAT tied down to only staying in their dorm 24/7 with each other. i think lots of idols date and we don't of course don't know about it.

yeah i agree

but also on our topic, i think that idols have alot more knowlegde about eachothers sexualities, that is saying if the person is out to themselves

what i mean is that in the idol community(?+ stylists and dancers) people must know who is gay or atleast queer. I think everyone knows but at the same time they know that that isnt something to talk about, 

but with that said im sure idols know who is out and ish so they know who to call or date

thats just my theory on the matter

Ok, I have a very serious and triggering question regarding this thread, you've been warned:

Do you think it's unethical what we do here? Trying to figure out idols sexuality? I'm starting to feel bad.

Lol it's a little unethical. But as long as everything is kept in the thread and people don't @ their idols (or make those weird edits uhhhhhh coughRVxBTSshipperscough), I think we have a right to use and discuss public content as we wish?

• Like 2

Ok, I have a very serious and triggering question regarding this thread, you've been warned:

Do you think it's unethical what we do here? Trying to figure out idols sexuality? I'm starting to feel bad.

it's A very slippery slope tbh. On the one hand, you want to respect someone's privacy because sadly this is something that can make or break a career. On the other, why would associating someone with LGBT be taken negatively. Whenever I feel bad, I remember the context in which we have these discussions: on an international fan forum where everyone has some form of anonymity and none of us have any real "proof" other than what the idols in question provide. Our opinions and discussions wouldn't really affect said idols since we keep it in the thread and respect the idols' spaces. I also speak for myself when I say that if I ever were to stumble upon any undeniable evidence showing an idol is part of the LGBT community, I would never even think about posting on here. I like to think there is a level of respect and protection because while we may not be famous, we certainly understand the dangers of being part of this community sadly. While yes, I try to stay on topic most of the time, I usually only post solely on this thread because I consider it a space to interact with other wlw who love kpop. Yes, it's gossip, but given our self-awareness of the gossip and the amount of salt we carry, I don't think you should feel too bad. Outside of the occasional silly drama amongst ourselves, this thread is nothing but positive and never bashes idols. I would say that antis who do nothing better than troll and attack idols and their fans are unethical. Us, fans who are just harmlessly fan girling and respectfully discussing this topic, are pretty far from the unethical category. If we were journalists/paparrazi constantly trying to out people, then yes, ethics would certainly come into play. Just my two cents tho.

Edited by ConquerorGarnet
  • Like 20

Are we really figuring out their sexuality though? I feel like we're just sharing gay moments/stuff. If an idol is gay it's imo very likely they will not show it and hence not be mentioned here.

No. As ConquerorGarnet said there's nothing wrong with being gay, straight, or anything in between. It's like if there was a thread about "what ice cream flavor do you think kpop idols like?" When it comes to unethical things I do wonder if it's right to cheer on things that might be considered sexual harassment if it was a co-ed group and if it was a member of one sex doing it to a member of another sex.

• Like 7

it's A very slippery slope tbh. On the one hand, you want to respect someone's privacy because sadly this is something that can make or break a career. On the other, why would associating someone with LGBT be taken negatively. Whenever I feel bad, I remember the context in which we have these discussions: on an international fan forum where everyone has some form of anonymity and none of us have any real "proof" other than what the idols in question provide. Our opinions and discussions wouldn't really affect said idols since we keep it in the thread and respect the idols' spaces. I also speak for myself when I say that if I ever were to stumble upon any undeniable evidence showing an idol is part of the LGBT community, I would never even think about posting on here. I like to think there is a level of respect and protection because while we may not be famous, we certainly understand the dangers of being part of this community sadly. While yes, I try to stay on topic most of the time, I usually only post solely on this thread because I consider it a space to interact with other wlw who love kpop. Yes, it's gossip, but given our self-awareness of the gossip and the amount of salt we carry, I don't think you should feel too bad. Outside of the occasional silly drama amongst ourselves, this thread is nothing but positive and never bashes idols. I would say that antis who do nothing better than troll and attack idols and their fans are unethical. Us, fans who are just harmlessly fan girling and respectfully discussing this topic, are pretty far from the unethical category. If we were journalists/paparrazi constantly trying to out people, then yes, ethics would certainly come into play. Just my two cents tho.

this ^ speculating about someone's sexuality/private life in general is a very gray area tbh and you need to be aware of what kind of unspoken but important lines that fans don't cross. While some say that what we as international fans do doesn't really affect them since it's really korean fans or the korean public that matters...at the same time it's been proven again and again that idols/celebs do see what fans post or comment, korean fan or international fan (not to mention even if they only know basic english/whatever language google translate exists lol) , especially with easily accessible social networking platforms.I think especially this generation of idols as well who have better knowledge of being in a fandom in this day and age. Things international fans do or say while not under as much scrutiny if it gets a certain amount of traction people do take notice of it. Obviously if idols dig deeper into the internet we can't really do anything about that, but just remember if you found this place other people can easily find it too. Not that I think non english speaking idols would be trekking across the pages in this thread to see heavily biased opinion based on fangirling/wishful thinking/shipping and no actual evidence on their industry's gayness lmao but even if an international/english speaking forum provides a barrier, everything here is still out in public for everyone to see and access. always be mindful of what you post whether it's about yourself or about someone else because once it's out there on the internet, it's there forever. Going back to respecting boundaries, I'm sure we all know it would be unethical to post anything truly compromising that would out someone or endanger their lives/careers like that's just basic sense and decency as a human being, especially in the LGBT community. I would also like to add in that we as fans should be careful and wary with ourselves. Don't fall in too deep. Don't direct or tag them in manips and speculation. Don't go overboard with stalking them, in real life or online. Be careful of putting too much of yourself into them, I know we all want to see qualities that we can relate to ourselves with our idols but if that ideal isn't what you imagined or projected don't get too upset. by that I mean from my certain experiences with fans (especially fandom friends) during the wholeTaeyeon and Baekhyun as well as some of the other SNSD girls dating, people got too crazy and were really really upset that their fav might not be gay or even bi and even took it out on the idols themselves. that's not healthy. And if you say "oh I wouldn't do that/that's not me" believe me there were a lot of fan friends I thought were totally logical and reasonable about het dating news and what they believed to be the image of their idol was until it was their faves. At the end of the day don't do anything you wouldn't do directly to someone you see in real life, even if idols are public figures and you're behind a screen they're people as well. So far imo I think this thread has mostly good at not getting too out of hand or delusional so I think if everyone are wary of the lines not to cross, respected it, and careful with the discussion (lbr fangirling/thirsting) it's just ethically a side-eye. Gotta thirst/ship/speculate gayness responsibly y'all

+ sort of made me think of Lauren from 5h, girl was still trying to figure things out and fans were all crowding up in her space and pesturing her about her sexuality. It would have been fine if fans just speculated quietly or away from Lauren but instead you got people asking or commenting directly and if I rememembr early on when she was still questioning or unsure made her try hard to insist shes straight'.

Edited by machine
  • Like 12

Are we really figuring out their sexuality though? I feel like we're just sharing gay moments/stuff. If an idol is gay it's imo very likely they will not show it and hence not be mentioned here

^I wanted say it. 

Yeah, this thread is more to share "gay moments of idols" than privacy violation

• Like 1

Jensoo acknowledging their ship!!

Another good concept, Jennie calling Jisoo "oppa":

And Jennie being a little jealous kek.

im late but the way jisoo can't help but smile after hearing jennie calling her oppa aknfjksbgdjkfbgdjkfbgdjfbg

• Like 1