Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

If you check Heize and Cheetah Instagrams it's really obvious and when Heize was on happy together some things were revealed. 

Yubin is basically a gay icon now, I was curious about giant pink but she doesn't really ping me so I'm not sure.

Heize casually kissing Kyungri @ 5:20 is still such a moment 

• Like 8
  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.     NON MUSIC-RELATED KIMUSANG - youtube channel

this is the gayest thing ive seen all year LOL HYUNA     gif credit

outstanding heterosexual  

i have a strong feeling that dalshabet's subin may be a lesbian (or at least bissexual)

look at her smile when serri's coming at her

tumblr_oeujg5X1is1uvh6q8o1_400.gif

when ayoung cut her hair short, subin uploaded one video and one picture of ayoung and said she looked pretty and beautiful in the captions. and also uploaded a video with the caption "you look pretty... you know i'm serious" and in the video she was filming ayoung and saying "you're pretty, really pretty" and ayoung was laughing

she had a interview for bnt this year and she LITERALLY said "I really like pretty women. A man hates another man that have good looks, but I do like women that are pretty."

in her song flower she says "GONNA LOVE YOU GIRL" like four times

i smell gay on her

Edited by ahyoung
  • Like 11

if im not mistaken, there was rumours about cheetah having a girlfriend, and i remember about seeing some photos of her in her (supposed)gf's instagram. What was about heize revealed?

If you check Heize and Cheetah Instagrams it's really obvious and when Heize was on happy together some things were revealed. 

could u pls be abit more specific cause they have alot of stuff uploaded and idk what to look for haha

sawry im just really interested

could u pls be abit more specific cause they have alot of stuff uploaded and idk what to look for haha

sawry im just really interested

There's the video seofun linked above from Happy together and Cheetah and her rumoured girlfriend on her IG (I don't know how to link insta posts). If you check heize's IG you'll see loads pictures of her with a girl who's face she never shows, but they're always affectionate.  

• Like 6

i have a strong feeling that dalshabet's subin may be a lesbian (or at least bissexual)

when ayoung cut her hair short, subin uploaded one video and one picture of ayoung and said she looked pretty and beautiful in the captions. and also uploaded a video with the caption "you look pretty... you know i'm serious" and in the video she was filming ayoung and saying "you're pretty, really pretty" and ayoung was laughing

she had a interview for bnt this year and she LITERALLY said "I really like pretty women. A man hates another man that have good looks, but I do like women that are pretty."

i smell gay on her

Let's make a prayer circle that you're right. ilikeitplz.png

I loved her interactions with Cathy on Weekly Idol. So cute.

Heize casually kissing Kyungri @ 5:20 is still such a moment 

oh my god this is so awesome gahh

There's the video seofun linked above from Happy together and Cheetah and her rumoured girlfriend on her IG (I don't know how to link insta posts). If you check heize's IG you'll see loads pictures of her with a girl who's face she never shows, but they're always affectionate.  

thank im slow hahha

Edited by Jaehoe
  • Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxSc1VlrmA

i smell gay on her

Lmao, shes my bias (I mean, she's in my sig and dp) and I never suspected her, but Idk. Edited by _universo

Lmao, shes my bias (I mean, she's in my sig and dp) and I never suspected her, but Idk. I will look closer at her actions.

haha, I mean it's easy to not suspect most idols if you don't look closely at idols less talked about tbh. it's probably why they're able to share more since the attention and scrutiny isn't as heavy on them as other big name idols

I also love this trend of female idols now not giving a fuck and just singing "girl this" or "girl that" I love it I hope it stays forever

• Like 2

Wow there is really something about same sex marriage and adoption but I don't understand almost nothing bc my german sucks

Let me help you out:

The thing is :we have a partnership law for homosexual couples. In most points it's same like normal heterosexual marriage. Original there were many differences, but part after part was changed after decisions by our highest court (They can give the government an ultimatum to adjust laws, which are in their original form against our constitution.)

The only major thing left is the adoption law.

After a decision of our highest court 2013 it became legal that a homosexual person can adopt the biological child of his partner, but it's still not allowed that a homosexual couple adopts a child together.

Hope that clarifies everything smile.png

• Like 1

i smell gay on her

I forgot she sang this gay bop omfggg 99% sure shes gay tbh

i smell gay on her

well, at 0:42 she also sings "I can't forget it, boy", I think the idea is that the boy told her "Gonna love you, girl. Even you don't" and she's remembering it.

I hope I'm wrong tho
  • Like 1