Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

I know this is really ot, but I'm pretty excited.....so I just wanna share it smile.png :

Right now in Germany the social democrats demanded an election in our parlament about homosexual marriage. They are not sure if they can pass the legislation already (cause they don't have much time), but if not:

In september are elections for the new parlament and three parties already said a condition in order to form the government (and the conservative party will need a partner) will be the legalisation of homosexual marriage.

The chancellor Merkel already said about the issue that if the voting is happening there will be no party discipline and everyone can vote for whatever he/she wants eventhough it might be against the official party program.

So maybe soon Homosexual marriage will be legal in Germany deepstareplz.png

Omg that's great!! I actually assumed it was already legal there, so it's great to hear that the reality is not so far off! Meanwhile I don't think I'll live to see the day my Indonesia accepts us LGBT folk rlytearpls.png

• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.     NON MUSIC-RELATED KIMUSANG - youtube channel

this is the gayest thing ive seen all year LOL HYUNA     gif credit

outstanding heterosexual  

I know this is really ot, but I'm pretty excited.....so I just wanna share it smile.png :

Right now in Germany the social democrats demanded an election in our parlament about homosexual marriage. They are not sure if they can pass the legislation already (cause they don't have much time), but if not:

In september are elections for the new parlament and three parties already said a condition in order to form the government (and the conservative party will need a partner) will be the legalisation of homosexual marriage.

The chancellor Merkel already said about the issue that if the voting is happening there will be no party discipline and everyone can vote for whatever he/she wants eventhough it might be against the official party program.

So maybe soon Homosexual marriage will be legal in Germany deepstareplz.png

I hope everything works out well over there!

• Like 1

Guys, a lil ot, but apparently there's this guy from Imfact who is pretty much "out", and nobody seems to be making a big deal out of it.

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/idol-whos-out-but-many-ignored.82809/

omg these screenshots are mine xdddd

im screaming

im the polish one fan

c8416f04a2b5252bdf757d80f5315ede.gif

but yeah

stan Ungjaesus everyone

the cutest bisexual boy alive

he came out as bi b4 your faves

34313f1c8296f1962d4b58d755302416.gif

• Like 4

Can't tell if Jiwoo's on my gaydar or my I-wish-she-was-gaydar. People ship her with J.Seph a lot but she really looks like his lezbro to me lmao. What y'all think?

I wasn't familiar with her and did a google image search. Like the second I saw her I said G A Y. 

519612f15bd79908f25aed947a0918db99e5cea8

Looks pretty dyke-y if you ask me. Going to the youtubes for further investigation. Stay tuned.

• Like 8

I wasn't familiar with her and did a google image search. Like the second I saw her I said G A Y. 

519612f15bd79908f25aed947a0918db99e5cea8

Looks pretty dyke-y if you ask me. Going to the youtubes for further investigation. Stay tuned.

Ok 10 minutes of quick youtube browsing and I'd probably go for bi or not straight in some type of fashion. I also avoided Jseph. She has a gay-ish face and dresses edgy. & not edgy in a cool/cute blackpink type of way. More of a "pls understand me and my lack of fitting into society" way. 

i search for lesbians like this too

It's the best way lmao laugh.png

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Can't tell if Jiwoo's on my gaydar or my I-wish-she-was-gaydar. People ship her with J.Seph a lot but she really looks like his lezbro to me lmao. What y'all think?

lezbro lmao, I can see that. I'm pretty certain Jiwoo isn't straight, she pings me every 0.2 seconds

• Like 1

Post the male stuff in the thread where it belongs

Sorry, I thought that was a good sign, maybe Korea and idols are not as close minded as we thought. And if theres an idol who feels safe being out, maybe there would be more in the future.

Edited by _universo
  • Like 13

uKBor5f.gif

this is becoming more interesting, no wonder Jennie is so whipped lol

which brings me to something I've been wondering for a while about idols in general

Do you guys think some same-sex idols experiment with each other because they can't openly date?

I remember a while back when Teddy Lee (ex yg trainee) spilled about group members hooking up each other.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I've been thinking about unpretty rapstar with Heize and Cheetah pretty much out of the closet I wonder how many of the others contestants are gay?

EDIT:

I forgot Yubin also took part lol.

WAIT WHAT

TELL ME WHAT DIS IS

tell me everything, i was a huge fan of that show and i need to know about this

WAIT WHAT

TELL ME WHAT DIS IS

tell me everything, i was a huge fan of that show and i need to know about this

If you check Heize and Cheetah Instagrams it's really obvious and when Heize was on happy together some things were revealed. 

Yubin is basically a gay icon now, I was curious about giant pink but she doesn't really ping me so I'm not sure.

I've been thinking about unpretty rapstar with Heize and Cheetah pretty much out of the closet I wonder how many of the others contestants are gay?

EDIT:

I forgot Yubin also took part lol.

Jiyoon is still a strong suspect for me (and she's very friendly with Heize, btw). Edited by _universo