Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Pyo Hyemi

Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

I don't know about Mina but her love for Chaeyoung is definitely real, just look at her smirk in the second gif

tumblr_o59v7xGocR1rsfpwlo2_250.giftumblr_o59v7xGocR1rsfpwlo1_250.gif

Keumjo admitted herself that she's a certified pervert.. I'm not even surprised

[tweet]https://twitter.com/josojined/status/719199781931905025?s=09[/tweet]

It's actually pretty obvious that the writer of Come Back Mister simply wanted to create a lesbian love story and that most of the stuff around it was to shield that. The only problem is that the drama is ending next week and they haven't kissed yet..

[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=a8h2or_ElcQ[/media]

• Like 6

I don't know about Mina but her love for Chaeyoung is definitely real, just look at her smirk in the second gif

tumblr_o59v7xGocR1rsfpwlo2_250.giftumblr_o59v7xGocR1rsfpwlo1_250.gif

Keumjo admitted herself that she's a certified pervert.. I'm not even surprised

[tweet]https://twitter.com/josojined/status/719199781931905025?s=09[/tweet]

It's actually pretty obvious that the writer of Come Back Mister simply wanted to create a lesbian love story and that most of the stuff around it was to shield that. The only problem is that the drama is ending next week and they haven't kissed yet..

[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=a8h2or_ElcQ[/media]

I was thinking the same, the writer wanted to put a lesbian story but he knows it can't be shown on tv so he created the reborn thing because it's safe.

• Like 7

The sad thing about Come Back Mister is that if it was truly a lesbian storyline (which would mean Hong Nan was a real person; not a female body with a man's soul), it would actually be better than the majority of lesbian storylines we have here in the West. :unsure: It would've been really great to Song Yi Yeon moving on with Hong Nan, but.. Korea is nowhere near ready for that. It's a shame since their moments are cutest  :rlytearpls: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq8v_U6Gkk

• Like 4

I'm so tired of this.

I never said I was sure. I've never been sure about any idol's sexuality. Nor have I claimed she is "definitely" straight.

I've seen those videos and stand by my original belief that to me she seems to either straight or bi-sexual to me.

I don't see why people seem to be attempting to persuade or push to others their own perspective. It's one thing to ask me why I think Amber is straight or bi, and a whole other to constantly keep trying to show me "proof" or reasons she is lesbian. I'm not forcing anyone to accept or like my own perspective that she is not lesbian but bi if not straight, and there is no reason people need to try so much to change my mind about it. It's literally all perspective or speculation.

You're being hypocrite. You said you're free to throw speculation, but I couldn't.

You said she's straight because she had shown interest toward guys many time and never done anything to think otherwise, now, you're saying she may be bisexual.

If you think Amber is possibly bisexual, why on earth you rant on me for saying she might be not straight (= bisexual or homosexual)?

I would like to ask back why do you have to fuss at everyone who picks a dispute onto your assumption? Why do you have to tightly hold onto your perspective?

This is a public forum and it's natural that you'll get similar responses over and over from different persons. If you can't deal with this, stay away from on-line forum.

How do you saying "constantly" when this is the first time i talk this subject with you? Once is constant? Actually, I haven't talked much on Amber's sexuality here, maybe 4-5 times around a span of 1 year. Have I misunderstood the definition of "constant"?

what junsu is wearing is actually really trendy atm in fashion so i dont think that means anything. i dont think fashion indicates anything. i personally do believe him and hani are dating. i do get vibes that both are probably open to the other gender though. 

Still, it's very common in many parts of Asia to willingly date (or even marry to) someone you don't love because he/she is nice.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I would like to ask back why do you have to fuss at everyone who picks a dispute onto your assumption? Why do you have to tightly hold onto your perspective?

There is a difference between someone trying to DISCUSS her sexuality with me, and someone trying to PUSH their own beliefs onto me. You did not start a discussion with me. You didn't give your own opinion about my speculation, but rather posted videos and acted like those videos should be proof that she isn't straight. That is trying to force your idea on someone, not starting a discussion. 

It's one thing to ask me to elaborate on why I think she is straight or bi, and a whole other to just push the idea onto me that she is a lesbian. You said "Every time someone says  they think Amber is straight I feel the need to show them these videos." That is basically you saying that those videos are meant to prove the fact that Amber isn't straight. 

The problem I had with your response wasn't you trying to show me another perspective or trying to discuss with me, but that you were just trying to force the idea that Amber couldn't be straight. And that is something anyone would take issue with- flat out rejecting that someone's perspective or speculation could be plausible simply because it goes against your own perspective. 

Also, I do believe she is straight, but I would rather speculate her being bi-sexual because she has never rejected the idea of being attracted to a woman. So for me, saying bi-sexual is best when speculating, since she hasn't confirmed or denied attraction to woman (and has seemingly shown attraction to males.) 

Edited by Jungyeonism
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 3

sungah from nine muses

I've had that thought a couple times. I rarely see her with any male idols or reg ppl, not just from that but other things. idk. She's one of my faves.

IOI fanart in dorm lmao

Pinky one is accurate af. :hurr:

CfuFzRAUYAA4rXg.jpg

CfuFzXgVAAABh0Z.jpg

CfuFzWMUsAANW-8.jpg

source

Cfai67ZUkAAokgC.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 9

Gyuri's instagram update today

https://instagram.com/p/BEDwCm3Hlkq/

[Trans] Came to VIP Premiere for 'Love, Lies', I'm seated together with my love in the couple seat kekekeke why does my heart beating fast 1f424.png

:hurr:

====

this is old, but gold

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gyuljing/status/718413722813865984[/tweet]
Edited by awan_nano
  • Like 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EXyMuCr-I

Yebin is me when I'm around a beautiful girls

and this 

CbJwAHBUYAAOAsQ.jpg

CbJv_B7UcAAiA1C.jpg

i wish i can see more Chaebin after IOI end

Edited by inarock98
  • Like 5

I get those vibes from Taeyeon, Amber and Anda ~

Taeyeon: Some of the things she said, I'm not going to go in depth on that one because

people have done it million times already ~

tumblr_mgsug0H2Gm1r61yvqo1_r1_500.gif

It was posted millions of times already but oh well

tumblr_lyywj340Wf1qbktr1o1_500.gif

Anda: Touch is the gayest (and sexiest) k-pop video I've seen so far, she also didn't agree to the marriage proposal from a millionaire (more info: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/266797/20160118/anda-receives-marriage-proposal-middle-eastern-billionaire-usa-sheikh-mansour-hong-kong-true.htm) which I agree, is not that surprising considering the fact she doesn't know him but money is a huge problem in Korea, also the mv...

tumblr_npfpme3xnN1tibdelo2_500.gif

PeBxUcS.gif

tumblr_npgracMVMz1tp0y42o2_500.gif

Amber: I know it's not the best to judge based on the way someone dresses but also some of the things she said in reality shows/the difference in the way she behaves around males/females.

The sad thing is that she seems to not fully accept her sexuality.

(At least that's how I see it) 

tumblr_loek1onRHG1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

Btw even though I'm straight I'm loving this thread!  :ahmagah:

Edited by MyTrolley
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

There is a difference between someone trying to DISCUSS her sexuality with me, and someone trying to PUSH their own beliefs onto me. You did not start a discussion with me. You didn't give your own opinion about my speculation, but rather posted videos and acted like those videos should be proof that she isn't straight. That is trying to force your idea on someone, not starting a discussion. 

It's one thing to ask me to elaborate on why I think she is straight or bi, and a whole other to just push the idea onto me that she is a lesbian. You said "Every time someone says  they think Amber is straight I feel the need to show them these videos." That is basically you saying that those videos are meant to prove the fact that Amber isn't straight. 

The problem I had with your response wasn't you trying to show me another perspective or trying to discuss with me, but that you were just trying to force the idea that Amber couldn't be straight. And that is something anyone would take issue with- flat out rejecting that someone's perspective or speculation could be plausible simply because it goes against your own perspective. 

Also, I do believe she is straight, but I would rather speculate her being bi-sexual because she has never rejected the idea of being attracted to a woman. So for me, saying bi-sexual is best when speculating, since she hasn't confirmed or denied attraction to woman (and has seemingly shown attraction to males.) 

:lol: OK. you're such an open-minded person for get angry over a damn comment, which isn't meant to be taken seriously. I even typed the videos weren't solid proofs, but showed a possibility, and that meant I tried to push my idea, which you din't even know.

Indeed, I'm open-minded about Amber's sexuality and what I find you're wrong about Amber was that you did not acknowledge that she could be attracted to women. However, whether that attraction was sexual, I will never know. Most women have felt other women attractive but that doesn't mean they're gay. I think it's plausible that Amber is more attracted to men and she'll end up marry to a guy.

:lol: at anyone who found that comment so nice that it's worth an upvote.

• Like 1

what I find you're wrong about Amber was that you did not acknowledge that she could be attracted to women. 

but I never denied that she could be attracted to women? 

I literally acknowledged it like 100 times. 

I stated that I think she is either straight or bi-sexual, because while she does seem to be attracted to males, she has never rejected or denied the idea of being attracted to females, which means she is possibly by. I said that in literally ever post, even the last one I send you: 

And I don't see what part of my post showed me "getting angry over a damn comment". I didn't use offensive language, nor was my wording aggressive or rude towards you. 

All I explained was that I'm not forcing my beliefs of Amber's sexuality onto others, nor am I refusing to acknowledge that my point of view is not the only one that exists. I personally think Amber is definitely attracted to males, and possibly females, but I am unsure about her attraction to females, so I believe she is possibly straight or bi-sexual. That's all I said. I wasn't forcing my beliefs onto anyone, nor was I refusing to acknowledge her being possibly attracted to women. In fact, I was doing the opposite. I acknowledged that it is very possible she is also attracted to women. The difference is that I believe she is also attracted to males. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/pann-yoobins-lesbian-pre-debut-phase.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

I FUCKSISHAYAHSUSH IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!
IOIIIDIDISI I KNEW IT!! THE PERSONAL AD LMAO SHE ONLY LIKES BOTTOMS I LOVE YOU CALL ME

Kim Yoobin: Any interested b*tches contact me...

me

me

Wow OMG I'm so happy she's a top we fit so perfectly.

Wow OMG I'm so happy she's a top we fit so perfectly.

watch as we all fight for yubin ahahahah

Picture name: Looking for an s/o

I broke up with that *** b*tch a couple days ago so if you want to have some fun under me, try and seduce me now. You know I only want bottoms, right? 010-***-****

OMG now I'm horny as fuck

OMG now I'm horny as fuck

USIDUSUSIAJDJS delete this before it comes back to bite you in the future!!!! but same tbh

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/pann-yoobins-lesbian-pre-debut-phase.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
I FUCKSISHAYAHSUSH IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! IOIIIDIDISI I KNEW IT!! THE PERSONAL AD LMAO SHE ONLY LIKES BOTTOMS I LOVE YOU CALL ME

I WILL GLADLY BE YUBINS BOTTOM OMFG I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS A TOP, SHES A LIPSTICK LESBIAN NOW. MAMA ILYSM <333

but I never denied that she could be attracted to women? 

I literally acknowledged it like 100 times. 

I stated that I think she is either straight or bi-sexual, because while she does seem to be attracted to males, she has never rejected or denied the idea of being attracted to females, which means she is possibly by. I said that in literally ever post, even the last one I send you: 

And I don't see what part of my post showed me "getting angry over a damn comment". I didn't use offensive language, nor was my wording aggressive or rude towards you. 

All I explained was that I'm not forcing my beliefs of Amber's sexuality onto others, nor am I refusing to acknowledge that my point of view is not the only one that exists. I personally think Amber is definitely attracted to males, and possibly females, but I am unsure about her attraction to females, so I believe she is possibly straight or bi-sexual. That's all I said. I wasn't forcing my beliefs onto anyone, nor was I refusing to acknowledge her being possibly attracted to women. In fact, I was doing the opposite. I acknowledged that it is very possible she is also attracted to women. The difference is that I believe she is also attracted to males. 

you were a bit defensive tho that person who posted  those videos was not that serious about Amber, at least that's the way I see it

I think we should be more open of other people's opinions.

can we move on about this, please? we have new material to talk about aka Yubin ;)

Edited by Jung Yeon Joo

you were a bit defensive tho that person who posted those videos was not that serious about Amber, at least that's the way I see it
I think we should be more open of other people's opinions.

can we move on about this, please? we have new material to talk about aka Yubin ;)

I can't at this thread being so dead when there's hardcore evidence. Praise our new queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlGjbdZdiqE

Ugh I watched this video and now I'm pregnant

here is a video of Yubin acting as a guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drLV9KmglMc

LMAO this video is hilarious hedjsushjasj she was so embarrassing when she was younger omg