Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Pyo Hyemi

Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

I don't really get why many people say Tae Yeon is suspected lesbian, because I don't really get the vibe from her and just don't really see it. If only she liked girls, the utmost she could be was a bi since I believe she dated Junsu (yes DBSK's Junsu) back then.

The one I suspected to be a lesbo or a bi is Yuri. Idk about the others.

lmao many lesbians end up dating males before they realize their sexuality. (also, lesbians in korea even marry men to hide their sexuality from their family)

I think tae yeon did dated men, and also is a lesbian.

• Like 3

I think Taeyeon might be bi I don't think she is a lesbian but we'll never know.

I think Yuri is bi too and Jessica and sunny a little bi-curious.

I've always suspected Sohee to be bi. 

Her crush on Sulli is/was really cute :)

She's also comfortable with at least pretending to kiss other girls

rainish_35179182.jpg?w=500

rainish_35179184.jpg?w=500

She's very hard to figure out though. Opinions?

hi there, I used to write quite a lot about the topic on akp earlier, but I've changed forums, so I'm going to tell you my opinion, even though this thread isn't that active. I hope it becomes more lively, I'm willing to contribute. :)

this is just a list of "suspects" without further explanation, but I'm open for discussions. :D

I'm not 100% sure of these though, but you can never be I guess.

lesbian:

Taeyeon

Jessica

EunJung

Zinni

Ujin

bi:

Yuri (but more into girls)

Tiffany (for Taeyeon)

Amber

BoA

Ga In, Narsha (they could as well be lesbian, but I don't follow them that much, so I'm not convinced yet)

not sure, but might not be straight:

Hyomin

Miso, Jiyeon (from GLAM)

YounHa

Krystal

Lime

(I don't know about all groups/artists though)

actresses:

Son Ye Jin

Yoon Eun Hye

Park Shin Hye in my fantasies

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

My bias just confuses me very much. I mean, I can feel the vibes you know because I am a lesbian myself 

Well anyway, whatever it is...I still love her. <3

This thread need more love tbh. :lub:

• Like 1

On a radio show, Taeyeon was asked to sing a love song and she said that it was the song she wants to sing when she confesses her love. The radio show host asks: have you sung this song to a person before? Taeyeon thinks for a bit and then enthusiastically says yes. When asked if it was a guy she says no and laughs a little embarrassed. MC then changes the topic.

this foolishness again....... this is the perfect example of meaning getting lost in translation. what the radio host (Jungah) asked was if Taeyeon saw the person as a man, which is what Koreans say to mean romantic partner. so, Taeyeon's answer does not mean the person she sang the song to was a girl. it actually means it was a person she wasn't romantically interested in.

it's super funny the one thing the Taeyeon is gay people cling to as proof that isn't a bullshit rumor (lol as if sasaengs would ever tell anything like this to foreign cockroaches) or a linguistic/culture difference is in reality total bullshit  :happy:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 9

this foolishness again....... this is the perfect example of meaning getting lost in translation. what the radio host (Jungah) asked was if Taeyeon saw the person as a man, which is what Koreans say to mean romantic partner. so, Taeyeon's answer does not mean the person she sang the song to was a girl. it actually means it was a person she wasn't romantically interested in.

it's super funny the one thing the Taeyeon is gay people cling to as proof that isn't a bullshit rumor (lol as if sasaengs would ever tell anything like this to foreign cockroaches) or a linguistic/culture difference is in reality total bullshit  :happy:

again these are things I found on the internet...  this thread is for people that want to speculate about this kind of stuff. Let us be if you don't like what we are saying just go. You should go to the gay male thread and you'll see that  fangirls there are worse when it comes to their oppas.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

again these are things I found on the internet...  this thread is for people that want to speculate about this kind of stuff. Let us be if you don't like what we are saying just go. You should go to the gay male thread and you'll see that  fangirls there are worse when it comes to their oppas.

where did I say to stop speculating? I simply said it was funny the one semi-legit proof for Taeyeon's supposed gayness is factually untrue :hurr: and I don't give a shit what oppa fangirls do that's irrelevant.

by all means speculate all you want, but don't regurgitate inaccurate facts without context much less take offense to someone pointing out the inaccuracy. people with critical thinking skills are not just going to accept some big proof of gayness list without dissecting it. wtf did you expect, only replies that confirm your interpretation of reality?

fact: Taeyeon singing a love song to a girl thing is inaccurately translated

fact: Korean doesn't make use of pronouns in the same way English does

fact: stylists are primarily in charge of their promotional outfits

fact: being touchy with friends of the same sex is not seen as sexual in Korea

the amount of flop in that list is beyond me :smile:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

I don't even care if taeyeon is gay or not she is not even my bias like I told you those were things I found on the internet and I literally copy and paste everything.....I don't know why are you taking this too seriously I told you that those were rumors. I didn't fabricate those things you are saying  like if I had any interest in taeyeon. 

you posted info, people refuted that info. lol why are you taking it like a personal attack? umm, do you know how discussions work? don't post flop info then cry when it gets called out :donthinkso:

ok I'll just go teehee they're all big gays, fuck logic, fuck facts and now everyone can move on :derp:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Son ye jin, han hyo joo are lesbians for sure.  .. And sohee either bi or lesbian but deff not str8!!

you posted info, people refuted that info. lol why are you taking it like a personal attack? umm, do you know how discussions work? don't post flop info then cry when it gets called out :donthinkso:

ok I'll just go teehee they're all big gays, fuck logic, fuck facts and now everyone can move on :derp:

Shxt up.bxxxx.

I don't know who the lesbian is not a lesbian,

but i'm confident that now is a pair Yuri,Jessica,Taeyeon and Tiffany have feelings beyond friendship for sure.

The conclusion Yuri and Jessica is a lover,

Taeyeon and Tiffany is a lover.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Are majority of the people commenting here just Sones? What about the other groups? I mean sure I see a handful of posts but they are all personal suspicions and nothing as "detailed" as SNSD's rumors. Cmon people where are the other stuff you see on the internet?

Detailed rumors about gay SNSD? only the one "supposedly" about Yuri ,

the rest are only delusions of gay Sone; who are going to cry the Han river

when the girls get married in a few years or maybe not. Maybe in a few

years those fans will grow out of liking SNSD and will not care.

Detailed rumors about gay SNSD? only the one "supposedly" about Yuri ,

the rest are only delusions of gay Sone; who are going to cry the Han river

when the girls get married in a few years or maybe not. Maybe in a few

years those fans will grow out of liking SNSD and will not care.

These are just rumors it's not like we really care if they are....I guess we think that some of their interactions are a little gay lol that's all.... Yes we are aware that there are some cultural differences but we also can dream right? I really hate it that it's ok for fangirls to  be suspicious of some of  their oppas being gay and it's not ok for us. 

These are just rumors it's not like we really care if they are....I guess we think that some of their interactions are a little gay lol that's all.... Yes we are aware that there are some cultural differences but we also can dream right? I really hate it that it's ok for fangirls to  be suspicious of some of  their oppas being gay and it's not ok for us. 

The thing is ,what rumors? apart of the "supposedly" rumors about Yuri there is NO rumors about

any SNSD girl being gay, like you said is only dreams and wild speculation of fans.

About the Oppa part , as ridiculous as shipping the girls pairings. Fans don't want to understand is

all about fan service and while there must be some gay idols, is illogical the way many think that in

every girl/boy group half of the group is gay, when homosexuals is a minority group. It is impossible

that half of a group is gay , and more impossible that are so many gays concentrated in Korea boys

or girl groups.

The thing is ,what rumors? apart of the "supposedly" rumors about Yuri there is NO rumors about

any SNSD girl being gay, like you said is only dreams and wild speculation of fans.

About the Oppa part , as ridiculous as shipping the girls pairings. Fans don't want to understand is

all about fan service and while there must be some gay idols, is illogical the way many think that in

every girl/boy group half of the group is gay, when homosexuals is a minority group. It is impossible

that half of a group is gay , and more impossible that are so many gays concentrated in Korea boys

or girl groups.

yeah I don't think half of the member of a boy or girlgroups are gay....but what about bisexuality or being bi-curious that doesn't count? (gays and lesbians are minority, but there are a lot of bi-curious girs I think )  I'm bisexual and I have a lot of straight friends that have experimented with girls and they are still straight. My point is  that we never are gonna know for sure if they are 100 % straight. Probably almost all of them are straight though.  

yeah I don't think half of the member of a boy or girlgroups are gay....but what about bisexuality or being bi-curious that doesn't count? (gays and lesbians are minority, but there are a lot of bi-curious girs I think )  I'm bisexual and I have a lot of straight friends that have experimented with girls and they are still straight. My point is  that we never are gonna know for sure if they are 100 % straight. Probably almost all of them are straight though.  

Is still impossible , how can so many bisexuals or bi-curios people can be concentrated in a specific place?

Like I said minority group ; so when you see 90% of K-idols acting and giving fan service is just that, acting

and fan service.

Is still impossible , how can so many bisexuals or bi-curios people can be concentrated in a specific place?

Like I said minority group ; so when you see 90% of K-idols acting and giving fan service is just that, acting

and fan service.

I agree with you but there are more bisexual and bi-curious people  that you think. I'm not talking about snsd or any kpop group