Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Pyo Hyemi

Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

16 hours ago, cndollaz said:

does fanservice between gg really attract lots of lgbt fangirls?

How do you guys get drawn to stan?

Personally for me it's their stage charisma and songs

The cover stages and charisma is usually what gets me into groups. I then decide to stan because of talent, personality,  visuals and concepts. The fanservice doesn't attract me per say when it's forced, but natural chemistry between members is something I definitely stan for. I usually like the ships who aren't so in your face about playing it up for the cameras. 

9 minutes ago, YYXYJOY said:

The cover stages and charisma is usually what gets me into groups. I then decide to stan because of talent, personality,  visuals and concepts. The fanservice doesn't attract me per say when it's forced, but natural chemistry between members is something I definitely stan for. I usually like the ships who aren't so in your face about playing it up for the cameras. 

basically this is me ^

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sakurakouji said:

Has there been much (or any) discussion on Naeun in this thread before? I feel like she generally just gets passed up as straight, but she appears to be supportive of the community in not-so-subtle ways. The pride jacket jogged my memory and reminded me she also starred in one of Huh Gak's song MVs, where she played a lesbian character. But maybe she just has someone close who's part of the community. Feel like there's a number of reasons to think she's just straight (or possibly bi), but thought I'd ask to see if maybe someone who follows Apink more closely knows anything.

Theres this

• Like 2

3 hours ago, charliebrownie said:

predebut han so hee...

is she just cool or there's actually a hint of gayness in her?

her nails were very short too

To me she looks very cool. is it her face or just my wishful thinking? I think knetizen want to hate her because her past photo (tattoo)but they just can't...hahaha

Top 20 female idol groups loved by Korean female queer (lesbian, bisexual, +) in 2020.

I didn't expect IZ*ONE to be that high lol.

Edited by _universo

4 minutes ago, _universo said:
Top 20 female idol groups loved by Korean female queer (lesbian, bisexual, +) in 2020.

Damn Mamamoo get it.

• Tea 1

34 minutes ago, _universo said:

F(x) still being in there after not releasing anything for 5 years. LGBT queens. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _universo said:

Damn Gidle is just one year old and they're already #2

1 hour ago, cndollaz said:

Damn Gidle is just one year old and they're already #2

Two years old* They debuted on May 2nd, 2018. 

19 hours ago, _universo said:

the fact that gidle is so high on top despite only having debuted for 2 years or held  an lgbt flag or spoken publicly about their stance on lgbt until recently

Edited by risingaquarius
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 3:14 AM, charliebrownie said:

predebut han so hee...

is she just cool or there's actually a hint of gayness in her?

her nails were very short too

she is so beautiful and pings hard in her old photos! han sohee has stated that she would be down to do a wlw drama

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cherryhoe said:

she is so beautiful and pings hard in her old photos! han sohee has stated that she would be down to do a wlw drama

ohhhhh really? may i know if there is any link to the interview? i want to read it if possible