OneHallyu

Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.     NON MUSIC-RELATED KIMUSANG - youtube channel

this is the gayest thing ive seen all year LOL HYUNA     gif credit

outstanding heterosexual  

5 hours ago, LostChild said:

Like others have said, he doesn't seem to be trustable but if you really want it, i can PM you about his alleged info

yea I always take info with a grain of salt but Imma let my curiosity et the best of me so can u PM me?

With a few exceptions, those types of lists are largely a reflection of who's popular at the time the polls for them are taken. It's why there aren't very many 2nd generation idol group members on there in general, with there only being two of them in the top 50. Not to say a straight man's list wouldn't look different, but you'll generally see that member from more popular groups are higher up. Apink gets to be on there at all since they're the only 2nd generation group that's still active, but you'll notice that older idols on the list are either exceptionally popular in Korea in general (SNSD members especially Taeyeon, IU, Seolhyun, Suzy, etc.) or have always been immensely popular with lesbians historically (Krystal).

Edited by Sakurakouji
5 hours ago, charliebrownie said:

ALL 5 RED VELVET MEMBERS IN TOP 30

ALL 4 MAMAMOO MEMBERS IN TOP 20

ALL 6 GIDLE MEMBERS IN TOP 40

very surprised to see apink ranking so low since theyre mentioned pretty often in here.

Jessica was almost out of 100 lol and she used to be always in the top 10  years ago not sure if I saw Krystal or taeyeon in the list either.

some blackpink and some twice members  are only in the top 50 

Edited by shugwi

Taeyeon is still in the top 20 and Krystal is #28 even though she hasn't promoted in years. Jessica is now number 98? Moonbyul went from #3 to #5 and i swear Seulgi and Irene are just switching spots every year lol

Im surprised that Twice is not in the top 20 though. 

2 hours ago, kwal said:

Holy crap Soojin is third?? Korean lesbians have been loving (G)I-DLE lately, I wouldn't even be surprised if Soojin becomes the It girl for lesbians

Ikr but I wonder what is it, that they like the most bout her that to choose her so frequently

Also I'm surprised how shuhua is the the top 10 too but on the same time I'm not surprised

And miyeon being the third member in the top 10, I'm proud

10 minutes ago, Rollercoaster trance said:

Ikr but I wonder what is it, that they like the most bout her that to choose her so frequently

Also I'm surprised how shuhua is the the top 10 too but on the same time I'm not surprised

And miyeon being the third member in the top 10, I'm proud

I think it's because of her charms that many klesbians like and her ship with Shuhua i've seen many people ship them on korean sites. Their ship is super popular

idk if it's just me but Miyeon has this bisexual vibe ish? Like I don't know how to describe it but I just don't get a straight vibe from her. 

56 minutes ago, kwal said:

I think it's because of her charms that many klesbians like and her ship with Shuhua i've seen many people ship them on korean sites. Their ship is super popular

idk if it's just me but Miyeon has this bisexual vibe ish? Like I don't know how to describe it but I just don't get a straight vibe from her. 

Yeah I've seen more people say that

In the beginning, when I was watching mishu clips I got the vibe that she may be gay but then I found out bout the dating scandal and was like nah

Also she's a really affectionate person in general but shuhua likes playing hard to get compared to the other member so I thought thats why their relationship is like that

Sometimes I get a straight vibe from her but my gaydar isn't really good and also her relationship with shu is kinda weird somehow. At times I feel like they have just a sisterly relationship but then I remember than one vlive where they asked her who would she date if she was a guy and she had to think way too much bout it just to say an answer that we all were expecting which was shuhua. It's like she doesn't wanna be too obvious bout something.

There where other questionable moments between them but that'll be too long to write

Also there was one of the latest vlive and they asked her bout who's her favorite character in the world of the married and she said han so hee's character because she's beautiful. Then someone commented in a tweet that she always takes long to answer when she knows the answer is gonna be gay. So I thought, that she most probably bi

Also for shuhua, the way she panicks sometimes around miyeon seems like she has a crush on her. The way she acts, I recognize it cause I act like that too but when I have a crush on someone

• Like 1

Moonbyul did a video fan sign with international fans. One fan is really pretty that Moonbyul got flustered. She even said that the fan is really pretty

Moonbyul then got curious about where the fan lives and she kept tucking her hair behind her ear

She's basically flirting with the fan at this point

Moonbyul is known to reject proposals from fans, she would even pretend not to hear anything hahaha but when this fan proposed to her she said she'll consider it lmao

For comparison, this was last week when a fan proposed to her

• Like 7
On 6/15/2020 at 4:21 AM, Rollercoaster trance said:

Yeah I've seen more people say that

In the beginning, when I was watching mishu clips I got the vibe that she may be gay but then I found out bout the dating scandal and was like nah

Also she's a really affectionate person in general but shuhua likes playing hard to get compared to the other member so I thought thats why their relationship is like that

Sometimes I get a straight vibe from her but my gaydar isn't really good and also her relationship with shu is kinda weird somehow. At times I feel like they have just a sisterly relationship but then I remember than one vlive where they asked her who would she date if she was a guy and she had to think way too much bout it just to say an answer that we all were expecting which was shuhua. It's like she doesn't wanna be too obvious bout something.

There where other questionable moments between them but that'll be too long to write

Also there was one of the latest vlive and they asked her bout who's her favorite character in the world of the married and she said han so hee's character because she's beautiful. Then someone commented in a tweet that she always takes long to answer when she knows the answer is gonna be gay. So I thought, that she most probably bi

Also for shuhua, the way she panicks sometimes around miyeon seems like she has a crush on her. The way she acts, I recognize it cause I act like that too but when I have a crush on someone

i've been saying there's something strange going on between miyeon and shuhua for the longest time on here 😭

lets look at these 2 individually.

first of all miyeon is everything but straight and its just very obvious. she pings for me and lots of other lgbt folks that i know whose gaydar is never wrong. she paints her nails lgbt-theme for the past 2 consecutive summers. she said she always searches for the lyrics of all her favourite songs cuz lyrics are extremely important to her and then went ahead to recommend kehlani - honey. she took the question "who would u date if u were a boy" extremely seriously and took extremely long to answer. 

then we have shuhua who doesn't really have any receipts other than her total lack of interest in men. shes almost like the irene of red velvet. except recently she said something which is kinda sus. a fan asked how can she/he marry shuhua on vlive and she was like lol no u can't marry me but then the whole thing took a serious turn when she asked herself "can i even get married?" and then she went silent for a moment and said "i've given up on that dream"

now this can mean 2 things. either she said that cuz she's an idol or she's into women. but who said idols can't marry? idols just can't date, but they can marry in a later part of life. but that's the case, it would only make sense if she didn't have the "can i even get married?" but no, why would a straight 20 year old girl ask themselves whether they or cannot marry? 

Edited by charliebrownie
  • Like 3
  • Tea 1
  • Thinking 2