Who do you think is a lesbian in kpop?

• Please log in to reply
27143 replies to this topic

#10301 inarock98

inarock98

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:42 AM (Edited by inarock98, 11 April 2016 - 10:54 AM.)

Yebin is me when I'm around a beautiful girls

and this 

CbJwAHBUYAAOAsQ.jpg

CbJv_B7UcAAiA1C.jpg

i wish i can see more Chaebin after IOI end

#10302 MyTrolley

MyTrolley

Trainee

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFishing with your bias

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:50 PM (Edited by MyTrolley, 11 April 2016 - 05:19 PM.)

I get those vibes from Taeyeon, Amber and Anda ~

Taeyeon: Some of the things she said, I'm not going to go in depth on that one because

people have done it million times already ~

tumblr_mgsug0H2Gm1r61yvqo1_r1_500.gif

It was posted millions of times already but oh well

tumblr_lyywj340Wf1qbktr1o1_500.gif

Anda: Touch is the gayest (and sexiest) k-pop video I've seen so far, she also didn't agree to the marriage proposal from a millionaire (more info: http://www.kpopstarz...g-kong-true.htm) which I agree, is not that surprising considering the fact she doesn't know him but money is a huge problem in Korea, also the mv...

tumblr_npfpme3xnN1tibdelo2_500.gif

PeBxUcS.gif

tumblr_npgracMVMz1tp0y42o2_500.gif

Amber: I know it's not the best to judge based on the way someone dresses but also some of the things she said in reality shows/the difference in the way she behaves around males/females.

The sad thing is that she seems to not fully accept her sexuality.

(At least that's how I see it) 

tumblr_loek1onRHG1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

Btw even though I'm straight I'm loving this thread!  :ahmagah:

#10303 bzz

bzz

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSiam

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:17 PM

There is a difference between someone trying to DISCUSS her sexuality with me, and someone trying to PUSH their own beliefs onto me. You did not start a discussion with me. You didn't give your own opinion about my speculation, but rather posted videos and acted like those videos should be proof that she isn't straight. That is trying to force your idea on someone, not starting a discussion. 

It's one thing to ask me to elaborate on why I think she is straight or bi, and a whole other to just push the idea onto me that she is a lesbian. You said "Every time someone says  they think Amber is straight I feel the need to show them these videos." That is basically you saying that those videos are meant to prove the fact that Amber isn't straight. 

The problem I had with your response wasn't you trying to show me another perspective or trying to discuss with me, but that you were just trying to force the idea that Amber couldn't be straight. And that is something anyone would take issue with- flat out rejecting that someone's perspective or speculation could be plausible simply because it goes against your own perspective. 

Also, I do believe she is straight, but I would rather speculate her being bi-sexual because she has never rejected the idea of being attracted to a woman. So for me, saying bi-sexual is best when speculating, since she hasn't confirmed or denied attraction to woman (and has seemingly shown attraction to males.) 

:lol: OK. you're such an open-minded person for get angry over a damn comment, which isn't meant to be taken seriously. I even typed the videos weren't solid proofs, but showed a possibility, and that meant I tried to push my idea, which you din't even know.

Indeed, I'm open-minded about Amber's sexuality and what I find you're wrong about Amber was that you did not acknowledge that she could be attracted to women. However, whether that attraction was sexual, I will never know. Most women have felt other women attractive but that doesn't mean they're gay. I think it's plausible that Amber is more attracted to men and she'll end up marry to a guy.

:lol: at anyone who found that comment so nice that it's worth an upvote.

#10304 YooJeong

YooJeong

★*:・Save Me・:*★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,021 posts
  • Location★ Stanning Twice the Queens of Bops ★

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:29 PM

what I find you're wrong about Amber was that you did not acknowledge that she could be attracted to women. 

but I never denied that she could be attracted to women? 

I literally acknowledged it like 100 times. 

I stated that I think she is either straight or bi-sexual, because while she does seem to be attracted to males, she has never rejected or denied the idea of being attracted to females, which means she is possibly by. I said that in literally ever post, even the last one I send you: 

And I don't see what part of my post showed me "getting angry over a damn comment". I didn't use offensive language, nor was my wording aggressive or rude towards you. 

All I explained was that I'm not forcing my beliefs of Amber's sexuality onto others, nor am I refusing to acknowledge that my point of view is not the only one that exists. I personally think Amber is definitely attracted to males, and possibly females, but I am unsure about her attraction to females, so I believe she is possibly straight or bi-sexual. That's all I said. I wasn't forcing my beliefs onto anyone, nor was I refusing to acknowledge her being possibly attracted to women. In fact, I was doing the opposite. I acknowledged that it is very possible she is also attracted to women. The difference is that I believe she is also attracted to males. 

#10305 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

http://netizenbuzz.b...ium=twitter&m=1

I FUCKSISHAYAHSUSH IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!
IOIIIDIDISI I KNEW IT!! THE PERSONAL AD LMAO SHE ONLY LIKES BOTTOMS I LOVE YOU CALL ME

#10306 hiraishrimp

hiraishrimp

Katy Perry MR Removed at the Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,626 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:37 AM

IOIIIDIDISI I KNEW IT!! THE PERSONAL AD LMAO SHE ONLY LIKES BOTTOMS I LOVE YOU CALL ME

Kim Yoobin: Any interested b*tches contact me...

me

#10307 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:39 AM

me

Wow OMG I'm so happy she's a top we fit so perfectly.

#10308 hiraishrimp

hiraishrimp

Katy Perry MR Removed at the Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,626 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

Wow OMG I'm so happy she's a top we fit so perfectly.

watch as we all fight for yubin ahahahah

#10309 Yubin'sBottomBitch

Yubin'sBottomBitch

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Location❤On bed cuddling with my Yub❤

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:00 AM

Picture name: Looking for an s/o

I broke up with that *** b*tch a couple days ago so if you want to have some fun under me, try and seduce me now. You know I only want bottoms, right? 010-***-****

OMG now I'm horny as fuck

#10310 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

OMG now I'm horny as fuck

USIDUSUSIAJDJS delete this before it comes back to bite you in the future!!!! but same tbh

#10311 AOAYE

AOAYE

Hyeran's Lover

• PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationKim Yubin's Bedroom

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:14 AM

I FUCKSISHAYAHSUSH IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! IOIIIDIDISI I KNEW IT!! THE PERSONAL AD LMAO SHE ONLY LIKES BOTTOMS I LOVE YOU CALL ME

I WILL GLADLY BE YUBINS BOTTOM OMFG I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS A TOP, SHES A LIPSTICK LESBIAN NOW. MAMA ILYSM <333

#10312 Yubin'sBottomBitch

Yubin'sBottomBitch

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:55 AM

here is a video of Yubin acting as a guy

#10313 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,661 posts
  • Locationbling bling blink PinKon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:06 AM (Edited by Jung Yeon Joo, 12 April 2016 - 10:07 AM.)

but I never denied that she could be attracted to women? 

I literally acknowledged it like 100 times. 

I stated that I think she is either straight or bi-sexual, because while she does seem to be attracted to males, she has never rejected or denied the idea of being attracted to females, which means she is possibly by. I said that in literally ever post, even the last one I send you: 

And I don't see what part of my post showed me "getting angry over a damn comment". I didn't use offensive language, nor was my wording aggressive or rude towards you. 

All I explained was that I'm not forcing my beliefs of Amber's sexuality onto others, nor am I refusing to acknowledge that my point of view is not the only one that exists. I personally think Amber is definitely attracted to males, and possibly females, but I am unsure about her attraction to females, so I believe she is possibly straight or bi-sexual. That's all I said. I wasn't forcing my beliefs onto anyone, nor was I refusing to acknowledge her being possibly attracted to women. In fact, I was doing the opposite. I acknowledged that it is very possible she is also attracted to women. The difference is that I believe she is also attracted to males. 

you were a bit defensive tho that person who posted  those videos was not that serious about Amber, at least that's the way I see it

I think we should be more open of other people's opinions.

can we move on about this, please? we have new material to talk about aka Yubin ;)

#10314 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:13 AM

you were a bit defensive tho that person who posted those videos was not that serious about Amber, at least that's the way I see it
I think we should be more open of other people's opinions.

can we move on about this, please? we have new material to talk about aka Yubin ;)

I can't at this thread being so dead when there's hardcore evidence. Praise our new queen

Ugh I watched this video and now I'm pregnant

here is a video of Yubin acting as a guy

LMAO this video is hilarious hedjsushjasj she was so embarrassing when she was younger omg

#10315 Yubin'sBottomBitch

Yubin'sBottomBitch

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

I can't at this thread being so dead when there's hardcore evidence. Praise our new queen

why did you do this to me? now I can't stop staring at her you know what

#10316 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,661 posts
  • Locationbling bling blink PinKon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:21 AM

Ugh I watched this video and now I'm pregnant

LMAO this video is hilarious hedjsushjasj she was so embarrassing when she was younger omg

ikr lol sometimes we have some material but unless they are not certain groups, people ignore here lol

all these info about Yubin got buried when she was started to promote in wonder girls.

I remember I posted some of her predebut pics tho ;)

Picture name: Looking for an s/o

I broke up with that *** b*tch a couple days ago so if you want to have some fun under me, try and seduce me now. You know I only want bottoms, right? 010-***-****

lmao this is gold

speaking of  tops and bottoms? what are you guys?

I consider myself versatile lol

#10317 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:37 AM

why did you do this to me? now I can't stop staring at her you know what

I have an app on my phone that lets me watch the video in slow motion, I screamed.

#10318 campfire

campfire

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,372 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

ikr lol sometimes we have some material but unless they are not certain groups, people ignore here lol
all these info about Yubin got buried when she was started to promote in wonder girls.

lmao this is gold

speaking of tops and bottoms? what are you guys?

I consider myself versatile lol

I'm like 90% bottom but I'll top for someone I love.

#10319 AOAYE

AOAYE

Hyeran's Lover

• PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationKim Yubin's Bedroom

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

I have an app on my phone that lets me watch the video in slow motion, I screamed.

Her wink in slow motion though

AMcTC6n.png

#10320 Classik-pop

Classik-pop

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Locationgoing Lower with Lunber

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

Spoiler

I love how some of the neitz comments are saying it was a trendy phase... :donthinkso: yaaa..ok.. :stud:  Yubin you're beginning to glow rainbows

lmao this is gold

speaking of  tops and bottoms? what are you guys?

I consider myself versatile lol

Versatile  :hehe:  :ninja:

Up, Up and Away!