Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The SHINee World - SHINee's Official Thread - Forever with Jonghyun

🎂🎂Today is my Bday🎂🎂 sending love to you all from key . your captain freak got ready to fly 💕 Sincerely thank you to all who wished me. Thank you to my parents who gave birth to me, thank you SHINee World who supports me!

I will be going back soon! Thank you to my friends and thank you always to the staffs who helped SHINee by our side.
Grandmother! Miss you so much! Love you

(translated by iheartshinee)

TAEMIN's "Criminal" is up next for iScreaM

Two remixes of Criminal will be released on September 29th 

First remix is by DJ Minit, and the second remix is a take by SUMIN

• Like 1

SHINee’s Key To Be Discharged Directly From Final Leave According To Military’s COVID-19 Protocol
(Source: Soompi)

SHINee’s Key is being discharged from the military in accordance with COVID-19 protocol.

On September 24, a source from SM Entertainment stated, “Key is currently on his final leave, and he will be discharged on October 7 without returning to the base according to guidelines to be discharged without returning to the military base to prevent the spread of COVID-19. There will be no separate discharge event.”

Edited by Lee

I didn't post it here, but happy birthday to Key!

I've loved all of the stages so far. I thought the Black Rose outfit was a bit plain at first, but it's starting to grown on me. I still wouldn't mind an MV for it :ninja:

The clip from before he started promotions for 'Criminal'. It's so good to see translators working hard to make these interviews accessible.

• Like 2

Individual messages:

Onew: SHINee WORLD J, everyone! I am— Onew is back! I'm so happy to be able to say hello to you in a long time at Seek! Enough to fill the time we haven't met; as SHINee and as Onew. That's why, from now, please continue to open your ears for me and I will sing happily for you forever. Key and Minho will be back in good health, so let's meet again with SHINee and laugh together.

Key: Good afternoon, it's Key. This year's summer was hot. How are you guys? This was the last magazine where I shared pictures that I took a lot before. It would be nice if you guys saw the pictures happily while thinking about me. Thank you so much for waiting.  It is not usual to wait, but because of the love received from you guys, it would be nice if you can see from this message that I feel really thankful. Soon I will be back to see all of you and I want to do a lot of fun things with you guys! Let's play again together soon!

Minho: Good afternoon, it's Minho. What did you guys do last summer? Even though there were probably many tiring things, it feels nice just being happy, even for a little bit. Also, my film "Jangsari" was out in Japan too, right? Thank you very much for watching that movie! I am so happy that the movie that I was working on could satisfy all of you. Lately, my thoughts were, "What should I do when I can finally meet you guys?" So, until that day (where we can meet again), please take care of yourself and anticipate while waiting!

Taemin: Everyone, good afternoon, it's Taemin! Lately, I've been busy due to my comeback. What did you guys do to spend your day? It would be nice if you can spend time in your day, even for a bit, to listen to my songs. There is stuff I prepared, so please wait for it! Also, SHINee is back soon!! We will deliver SHINee songs soon, so please wait for it~ (We) will show a really cool thing.

(translated by Oyaumii and MaiieSE) Inaccuracies might appear, since I had to edit parts of the translation in order for it to make sense (to me).

Onew ( 1 | 2 )

Spoiler

About Parents: I want to change my relationship with my parents. Lately, my relationship with my mom and dad have been really good. While talking to my parents, they understand what I want to do, respect my opinion, and have been really understanding about things I desire. We also took our first family picture. Also, even though the place was not too far, we went on a small family trip. My parents trust and have been supporting me a lot. I have been thinking that I want to spend a lot of valuable time with my parents. Also, my taste has changed! Before, I could not eat cucumber at all, but now I can also eat that! (laughs)

SHINee World: I feel we are closer compared to before. Maybe because we have been talking about many fun things. Of course, we talked about fun things before, but compared to now, there were challenges. Maybe because I had thoughts like "Because I am an idol, I can't say that thing," or "I should have talked like this." Now, I put away those kind of thoughts and I am able to talk (to Shawol) freely."

SHINee: For a while, we were separated, and (due to that) I realised that I cherished those times when we were together. For me, from now on, I always want to be together with SHINee members. They are really important people that I always work with. They are those kinds of friends that keep you entertained, even as you get older or become uncles. They are my best friends.

Q&A

Spoiler

1. In those times when we could not meet, did you want to meet SHINee members and SHINee World? When do you feel is the time to want to meet them?

Of course! Everytime I think about what I want to deliver, it is always about SHINee members and fans. I felt sad even though I received many letters from fans. There was someone who sent me a picture of SHINee when were in Kyocera Dome Osaka and I put their picture on my locker.

2. What did you do when you wanted to meet SHINee members and fans?

I read letters I received and spent time thinking about what should I do after I finish my military duty.

3. What would be the first thing you would say to SHINee world when you return?

My voice (laughs). "Long time no see!" and "I am back"!

4. During the military, were there chances for you to show your singing or make everyone laugh at your dad jokes? During the break, what did you do?

There were barely chances for me to sing. However, during musical rehearsals, there was a time when I said "I want to sing like this" to the person in charge. But, I always tell dad jokes. Well, there was someone that laughed at my jokes. He was a really nice person (laughs). During my break, I took vocal lessons with my trainer.

5. After you get discharged, what do you want to do?

I want to eat many yummy foods. I always search "What should I eat?"~ I missed Japanese foods too like Ramen and Tendon.

6. What song do you want to sing together with SHINee members?

Of course SHINee songs. Maybe, Diamond Sky. During a concert, it feels good to sing together with everyone.

7. What is the difference between Onew and the private time Onew? (More like the difference between him as Onew and Jinki.)

Make-up and my clothes (laughs). Just kidding. When I have time for myself, I spend time relaxing as much I can and stay in a relaxing and healing mode.

8. Next year, I will be getting married but my partner has not proposed to me yet. When you propose to someone, what kind of atmosphere do you want to have?

Women can also propose, right? I think there is no difference between women and men when it comes to having the feeling of wanting to propose your partner. For me? I do not have any exact plans, but I will discuss it with my partner first about the kind of proposal they want me to do. I think it will be really good if I agree with my partner as to how the proposal should be done.

9. Do you have any personal messages for each member?

For Taemin, it would be nice if he finished his duty quickly. I want to say "The faster the better". Those that finish their duty say that a lot to those who have not entered the military, but they don't listen (laughs). For Minho, his way of htinking is very flexible, I want to talk to him about many things. For Key, I want to say "Thank you for cooking delicious meals for us." He cooked pasta for us before; it was really delicious. During military, when we had a break at the same time, there was a time when we met and had a meal together. That is why, from now on, we should spend more time together. Let's contact each other frequently.

Key (1)

Q&A

Spoiler

Part 1: Things I like

1. What is your favourite number?

100. Don't good numbers make you feel better?

2. What is your favourite book, or book that caught your interest lately?

당신이 옳다 ('You are right") by 정혜신 (Jung Hyeshin). It makes me wonder whether I can gave advice to someone or what should I say to someone.

3. Favourite movie?

The movie I took part in: "Hit-and-Run Squad". It was the first time I played in a movie.

4. Favourite words?

"Good." Why? Because it makes me feel safe.

5. Favourite food?

Seafood

6. Food you dislike?

Coriander and onion. I disliked it since a long time ago.

7. Favourite color?

Red, black, white, blue and pink

8. Favorite smells?

Mint and Vanilla. It has been cold lately, that's why I like sweet smells better.

9. Favourite animals?

Cats and Dogs since I was a kid!

10. Favourite season?

Spring and Fall. I hate it when the weather is too cold or too hot.

11. Favourite sport?

Water skiing. It is the sport that I am good at so the answer is the same since 6 years ago.

12. Korean foods you want to recommend for Japanese fans?

Gamjajeon, yukjeon, dotorimuk. I want them to know something different other than okonomiyaki.

Part 2: Myself

1. Special skill?

Understanding a situation easily.

2. Things that you can be proud about?

The thickness of my hair. Even if I colour my hair repeatedly, my hair is still fine!

3. Weakness?

Praise. I will forgive everything if I receive a compliment (laughs).

4. Treasure?

Family, myself, and CommeGa.

5. When you were a kid, why were your parents often angry at you?

I talked back (laughs). People barely change yeah~

6. What did you learn when you were a kid?

Taekwondo, piano, and beauty lessons. I wanted to do all of them, so I did.

7. Describe your personality

Colourful palette

Part 3: Love

1. Type of women?

"Mentally mature." The one that knows how to respect and understand each other.

2. Short, bob, semi-long, or long (hair). Which one do you like?

I do not really mind about that.

3. When you want to invite a woman you like on a date, what would you say?

Simple, "Let's go on a date." I do not think I am at the age where I need to be shy about such things (laughs).

4. What kind of food do you want your girlfriend to make?

Since I like pasta, it would be nice if she makes one for me.

5. What do you want her to say to you?

You are number one.

6. When do you think a girl is really cute?

When she hides her face with her hand because she is shy.

Part 4: Private time

1. How do you spend your time in your room?

Cleaning, talking to my dogs, watching movies on my tablet. Lately, rather than going out, because I wanna spend my time quietly, I stay at home a lot.

2. In the morning, what is the first thing you do in the morning?

Shower, drink water, and check my phone.

3. What did you wear to sleep?

Pajamas. I can't sleep if I do not wear something fitting.

4. What things do you need to have in your bag whenever you go out?

Lip cream, eye drops, and wallet. My eyes become dry… my lips also become dry.

5. Things you buy in convenience store?

Gums… because I like them.

Part 5: Recently

1. Fashion items you like?

Luxury brand sandals. This is the first time I bought such expensive sandals. But I like it because it feels nice, it's the best!

2. Things that caught your eyes?

A smartphone game called "Rollercoaster Tycoon 2". I remember I used to play this when I was a kid.

3. What did you eat last night?

Kanpoongi. I am in the middle of a break so I ate that at home.

4. What is the thing that makes you happy, one that makes you excited?

I almost finished my military duty!

5. What is the most thrilling dream?

Everyone could fly in the sky, so I tried to fly and I was the only one that could not fly…

6. Things you do to release stress?

Singing and shouting

Part 6: SHINee

1. What thoughts do you think other members would have when they hear "Key is…"

"Could memorise something fast." Other members said that I memorise things fast. It was the first time since I was born that I heard that about me.

2. How do other members address you?

Bum-a, Kim Kibum, Key hyung, and Kibum.

3. Things you are number one at compared to other members?

Sometimes I think I become crazy by myself (laughs)

4. When you want to relax and want to gain energy, which SHINee song you recommend?

Kimi ga iru sekai. Even for myself.

5. Charm point?

My existence.

6. Source of energy?

Self-satisfaction. It is important to be proud of yourself.

Minho1 | 2 )

Q&A

Spoiler

Part 1: Love

1. When was your first love?

6th grade of elementary school. That kid was a cute one. I liked their cuteness (laughs).

2. First date with someone you like. Would you sit beside them or would sit across them?

Maybe across them. So we can always see each other's faces.

3. When the weather is good on Sunday, you promised to go to a concert with your girlfriend. Where would you go? Also, what would you play in the car?

I want to go and see the ocean. Maybe fun songs. What I am sure is I won't play any SHINee songs (laughs).

4. For your honeymoon, where do you want to go?

I want to go to a resort and a place where I can do sightseeing. Like I said before, I always thought it might be perfect to visit one of the countries in Europe, then leave for Hawaii after.

Part 2: Food

1. Boiled egg, fried egg, or scrambled egg?

Boiled egg without any seasoning. I just eat it as it is. Also, grilled egg that gets grilled alongside with the shells. Usually, that's the egg we eat in the sauna. Is there such a thing in Japan? They grill it as it is, then you just crack it on a bread — the egg will leak — place it on newspaper or foil, wrap the egg and bread, then grill it again.

2. Favourite dessert?

Fruits. Among them, I like peach the most.

3. Favourite chijimi?

Kimchi chijimi

4. Favorite bread?

Ah! My favourite bread is… ugh… I forgot the name… please wait… (uses phone) Ah, this one. Cake and twist doughnuts. Around me, they usually use castella kinda flour, but maybe there is no such thing in Japan? They sell this a lot in the bakeries here, so when you visit Korea, do not forget to try it. But when all of you guys buy it, it also means I need to buy them as soon as I can. I think Japanese people will like it.

Part 3: Japan

1. If you have a chance to have a private holiday in Japan, what do you want to do?

I heard that there are many golf places in Japan, so I want to try golf. It is okay even if it's in between work. I want to try it!

2. Favourite Japanese word?

Favourite word… what would it be? Maybe the one that I use a lot like "You worked hard" and "good morning".

3. When you come to Japan, what is the food that you must eat while you are there?

Abura Soba and Spicy Ramen

Part 4: Hobby

1. Any Japanese movies you like? You said in fanmeeting that you watched "Pride". Are there any others?

Nodame Cantabile. But lately, I have been watching a movie called "I want to eat your pancreas." and "Our little sister". Both were good. I often watch Japanese movies and dramas. I search for it myself and choose one that sounds interesting.

2. Who is your favourite character from the manga "Slam Dunk"?

Ah~ It is really hard…! I like everyone so I can't choose one. First, I like how reckless and passionate Sakuragi Hanamichi is, how responsible he is at what he wants to do. Rukawa Kaede, and how Hisashi MItsui is a figure that always exceeds expectations. I could not choose between those three. I think I have watched Slam Dunk more than 10 times. To everyone that has not watched Slam Dunk in this life, I think it is okay to say that you missed one fun thing (in life) (laughs).

3. What dramas, variety shows, or anime would recommend to someone who wants to learn Korean?

I think "The Return of Superman" would be good. The kids are the stars in the show. For someone who is learning Korean, this is a good starting point. This level of proficiency is similar to that used by Korean children.

4. Who is your favourite soccer player?

Lately, Cristiano Ronaldo and Fernando Torres. Their form is really cool.

5. How many soccer uniform collections do you own?

Around 40. Before, I displayed them as decorations; now, I fold some of them.

Part 5: Lifestyle

1. Where do you go with your new car? Any recommended places to have a road trip in Korea?

Seoul to Gangwon. Taking the highway road as it is well maintained. Plus, Gangwon has a beach.

2. When you go into the bathtub, which part of your body do you wash first?

I shampoo, then wash my body, then I clean my face last. I wash my body when I get up from the bathtub. Why do you guys want to know about this?! (laughs)

3. Dogs and cats, which one do you like?

Dogs. I am allergic to cats.

4. Your style always looks good even though it looks as though there are barely any changes in your body. What do you do to maintain your looks?

I do not gain weight easily, so I barely do anything. But, I do exercise every day. There isn't any particular exercise I do, but I do lift weights. But when I do not have time, I try to decide what I want to do in that specific day. Also, I do soccer and basketball for two hours. I will do both if I have nothing else to do.

5. Your skin is so good, how often during a week will you use masks? What do you do?

Once I leave the bathtub, I apply lotion. That's it. Using masks and following other skin care steps are inconvenient (laughs).

6. Do you cook? What food can you cook deliciously?

Sometimes I do. Kimchi fried rice.

7. I like your long hair in the drama Hwarang. What hairstyle do you feel suits you best?

For me, I like short hair better, but I realise that I suit long hair too. For Japanese fans, I think they like it better if I have bangs. I find situations where I can style my hair to have bangs. Please do a survey asking what hairstyle fans like the most. Then tell me which one is number one. I will do the hairstyle that most fans pick, and depending on the result, maybe I will choose to not do that hairstyle a second time (laughs). But really, please make the voting!

Part 6: Character

1. What nickname were you given as a kid?

"Frog" since my eyes are big (laughs). A nickname I had when I was an elementary student.

2. One thing that makes you feel like "I could not do this…" is?

I could not stand the cold.

3. I think Minho is loved especially by people older than you. What do you think people love about you the most? If you like someone, what is the most important thing?

I care a lot about etiquette and manners. I think that is the most important thing.

4. When you sang 'Kiseki' and when you played sport in Korea, you always had a "99" on your uniform, what is the meaning of that?

The meaning of 99 is "I want to be perfect. I know I am not enough but I will still do my best." Before, I used to like the number 10, but 10 is such a perfect number so I changed.

Part 7: SHINee

1. If you have a chance to switch your body with any SHINee member, who do you want to switch with?

I am REALLY sure I do not want to change! Because I know everything about others, there is no one I want to switch my body with (laughs).

2. If you were a woman, which member would you date?

Haha, me. Please do not ask about the reason because I don't think everyone should have to know about this.

3. If Minho became a movie producer and included SHINee members as the cast, what kind of movie would you make?

Hm, I do not want to be in the same movie with other members (laughs). If it is a must… how… Key fits action, Taemin fits romance (laughs) and Onew fits historical movies. I chose the one that did not suit them the most so they can improve their skills!

4. What SHINee song should I listen to while I am driving?

Sunny Side. You can relax a little while driving, even if you have to focus on driving. Do not get too excited.

Part 8: Minho

1. Taemin talked about his own colour in the interview. For Minho, what colour are you? I would like to hear your reasons too.

Hm, red and blue. Because they are both hot and cold.

2. Minho is a perfectionist. Do you have any complexity?

Secret! (laughs) Whether I have a complexity or not, it is a secret (laughs).

3. When you are spending your time, is there a moment when you feel like saying "I am so charismatic" or "I am so handsome"?

No, no, there is not, there is not (laughs).

4. What is your motto?

Be positive everytime.

5. What do you think is your charm?

I have self-confidence.

6. What is your dream and aim in life?

I want to do my activities healthily and deliver positive and bright energy.

Taemin (1)

Taemin's daily routine

Spoiler

There are no specific things that change depending on what I do, but I just go back home from work, eat my meals, watch TV, and relax on the sofa … when I do normal things like that, I know I can finally go back to a "Taemin daily routine".

Lately, I used movie watching sites to watch many movies and dramas. I also have been into games lately. Before, I played the game "Dragon Ball Z". I found the movie, so I watched it. I thought it was fun, so I bought it, but it was really hard, so I gave up (laughs). I am the type of person to easily get into something but feel the need to give that up soon too.

The first time I started living alone, I felt so lonely, so I met my family and friends a lot. Nowadays, I feel like it is not bad to have time for myself. I started to like the "Spend time doing nothing but being lazy" time. Before, I went out and played a lot with friends. Lately, I have changed; I went to a café and talked—after that, I went back home. Before, I had a lot of energy because I was young (laughs). Compared to before, I do not have much energy to play. I always want to quickly go back home (laughs).

I can relax when I reduce the (intensity of the) light in my room. Don't you feel relaxed in that space? I can calm myself down better in darker settings. Also, one way I relax is to get into a bathtub, watch a movie and listen to music. I listen to pop music a lot. Lately, I have been listening to Zion.T.

For the sake of my health, I consume vitamins and supplements. I only eat vegetables whenever I can. Most of the time, I go out to eat because I barely cook myself. I order food with dishes where its main ingredients are vegetables. Lately, I am into a cereal called "Kellogg's" because it has many vitamins and different kinds of nutrients. (Staff: "Aren't you aiming to get a CM deal with them? Ah (laughs), yeah, I am aiming for a CM deal (laughs).

Also, when I am stressed, I play sport. I do soccer, muscle training, or even exercising routines. Now, I go to the gym 2–3 times a week. Also, I saw in a movie that it is good for one's health to climb stairs. So, during breaks, I imitate it by going up to the highest floor of my house with stairs. I think that's also exercise but you can't ignore that this is the exercise for uncles (laughs). Also, I went to my own home a lot and spent time with my family, watched movies with friends, then ate with them to get rid of the stress.

My routine? In the morning, I wake up, and then I eat as soon as I can. I order food that I want to eat. After I order, I go back to sleep while I wait for it to arrive. Then, I will wake up again when I hear the bell ring. After I eat, that's when I can finally start my day. Also, I eat Kellogg's for dessert (laughs).

At night, I watch movie while sleeping. Sometimes I watch movies (for entertainment) or to learn English. Usually, it takes two hours for me to feel sleepy even after resting on my bed, but if I watch a movie to learn English, I can fall asleep within 10 minutes (laughs). Also, I watched a horror movie called "The Vatican Tapes". It gave me a nightmare on the night I watched that movie. But I forgot what it was about. What I saw in the nightmare were things that I could imagine or things that cuaght my eyes and something I can relate on.

Oh, I went to eat meat together with Minho and Onew! Of course, I used to spend time together with SHINee members. But lately, it has been hard to meet, so whenever we do, I feel happy. However, Key has also been busy lately, so I could not meet him. Compared to meeting with SHINee members, he has been meeting with his other friends! I feel a little bit sad (laughs).

Rather than going on a normal trip, I want to do something challenging with SHINee members so that we can create a memorable trip. For example, we could get a scuba diving license together. If it is scuba diving, I can teach them (laughs). Among members, I think Key will be good at this. For a long time, Key has always done water sports, so I think he has a good relationship with water. But I also remember that time when we danced to "Lucifer" in the water and Key had a hard time, so I think Minho is the one who will be good at this.

Lately, I could not go overseas. It would be nice if I can go overseas as soon as possible. That is why I have been watching foreign movies so I can keep feeling the "going on a trip" mood.

In my daily routine, sometimes I play piano. Honestly, I want to give a present to our fans by performing my own songs while playing the piano. I have been practising a lot so please look forward to that!

All translations provided by oyaumii

"Jonghyun’s personal items will be auctioned on Shiny Foundation’s The Auction For the Month event that will be held on October 20, November 17 and December 15. All proceeds will go to Shiny Foundation. Both Koreans and International Fans can participate." (translated by MYDEARMOON)

Spoiler

A happy update from Jonghyun's beloved dog, Roo.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

Roo, you are 10 years old. How dare you continue to be so adorable.

Also, Taemin's orange wig and Minho's military bangs(!!) are low key freaking me out.

20 hours ago, Lee said:

Individual messages:

Onew: SHINee WORLD J, everyone! I am— Onew is back! I'm so happy to be able to say hello to you in a long time at Seek! Enough to fill the time we haven't met; as SHINee and as Onew. That's why, from now, please continue to open your ears for me and I will sing happily for you forever. Key and Minho will be back in good health, so let's meet again with SHINee and laugh together.

Key: Good afternoon, it's Key. This year's summer was hot. How are you guys? This was the last magazine where I shared pictures that I took a lot before. It would be nice if you guys saw the pictures happily while thinking about me. Thank you so much for waiting.  It is not usual to wait, but because of the love received from you guys, it would be nice if you can see from this message that I feel really thankful. Soon I will be back to see all of you and I want to do a lot of fun things with you guys! Let's play again together soon!

Minho: Good afternoon, it's Minho. What did you guys do last summer? Even though there were probably many tiring things, it feels nice just being happy, even for a little bit. Also, my film "Jangsari" was out in Japan too, right? Thank you very much for watching that movie! I am so happy that the movie that I was working on could satisfy all of you. Lately, my thoughts were, "What should I do when I can finally meet you guys?" So, until that day (where we can meet again), please take care of yourself and anticipate while waiting!

Taemin: Everyone, good afternoon, it's Taemin! Lately, I've been busy due to my comeback. What did you guys do to spend your day? It would be nice if you can spend time in your day, even for a bit, to listen to my songs. There is stuff I prepared, so please wait for it! Also, SHINee is back soon!! We will deliver SHINee songs soon, so please wait for it~ (We) will show a really cool thing.

(translated by Oyaumii and MaiieSE) Inaccuracies might appear, since I had to edit parts of the translation in order for it to make sense (to me).

Another set of translations along with an image of the members (credit: DiamondTaem)

EjPODlaUcAoPOph?format=jpg&name=orig
EjPODlZVgAAfe9b?format=jpg&name=orig
EjPODlZU8Aca7kp?format=jpg&name=orig
EjPODlbU4AARnmo?format=jpg&name=orig

• Like 1

EjP2CO_U4AYCbFP?format=jpg&name=orig

20 hours ago, Lee said:

Onew ( 1 | 2 )

Reveal hidden contents

About Parents: I want to change my relationship with my parents. Lately, my relationship with my mom and dad have been really good. While talking to my parents, they understand what I want to do, respect my opinion, and have been really understanding about things I desire. We also took our first family picture. Also, even though the place was not too far, we went on a small family trip. My parents trust and have been supporting me a lot. I have been thinking that I want to spend a lot of valuable time with my parents. Also, my taste has changed! Before, I could not eat cucumber at all, but now I can also eat that! (laughs)

SHINee World: I feel we are closer compared to before. Maybe because we have been talking about many fun things. Of course, we talked about fun things before, but compared to now, there were challenges. Maybe because I had thoughts like "Because I am an idol, I can't say that thing," or "I should have talked like this." Now, I put away those kind of thoughts and I am able to talk (to Shawol) freely."

SHINee: For a while, we were separated, and (due to that) I realised that I cherished those times when we were together. For me, from now on, I always want to be together with SHINee members. They are really important people that I always work with. They are those kinds of friends that keep you entertained, even as you get older or become uncles. They are my best friends.

Q&A

Reveal hidden contents

1. In those times when we could not meet, did you want to meet SHINee members and SHINee World? When do you feel is the time to want to meet them?

Of course! Everytime I think about what I want to deliver, it is always about SHINee members and fans. I felt sad even though I received many letters from fans. There was someone who sent me a picture of SHINee when were in Kyocera Dome Osaka and I put their picture on my locker.

2. What did you do when you wanted to meet SHINee members and fans?

I read letters I received and spent time thinking about what should I do after I finish my military duty.

3. What would be the first thing you would say to SHINee world when you return?

My voice (laughs). "Long time no see!" and "I am back"!

4. During the military, were there chances for you to show your singing or make everyone laugh at your dad jokes? During the break, what did you do?

There were barely chances for me to sing. However, during musical rehearsals, there was a time when I said "I want to sing like this" to the person in charge. But, I always tell dad jokes. Well, there was someone that laughed at my jokes. He was a really nice person (laughs). During my break, I took vocal lessons with my trainer.

5. After you get discharged, what do you want to do?

I want to eat many yummy foods. I always search "What should I eat?"~ I missed Japanese foods too like Ramen and Tendon.

6. What song do you want to sing together with SHINee members?

Of course SHINee songs. Maybe, Diamond Sky. During a concert, it feels good to sing together with everyone.

7. What is the difference between Onew and the private time Onew? (More like the difference between him as Onew and Jinki.)

Make-up and my clothes (laughs). Just kidding. When I have time for myself, I spend time relaxing as much I can and stay in a relaxing and healing mode.

8. Next year, I will be getting married but my partner has not proposed to me yet. When you propose to someone, what kind of atmosphere do you want to have?

Women can also propose, right? I think there is no difference between women and men when it comes to having the feeling of wanting to propose your partner. For me? I do not have any exact plans, but I will discuss it with my partner first about the kind of proposal they want me to do. I think it will be really good if I agree with my partner as to how the proposal should be done.

9. Do you have any personal messages for each member?

For Taemin, it would be nice if he finished his duty quickly. I want to say "The faster the better". Those that finish their duty say that a lot to those who have not entered the military, but they don't listen (laughs). For Minho, his way of htinking is very flexible, I want to talk to him about many things. For Key, I want to say "Thank you for cooking delicious meals for us." He cooked pasta for us before; it was really delicious. During military, when we had a break at the same time, there was a time when we met and had a meal together. That is why, from now on, we should spend more time together. Let's contact each other frequently.

Spoiler

EjP2CPJUcAYMgKX?format=jpg&name=orig
EjP2CPLVcAIWcsD?format=jpg&name=orig
EjP2CPKVcAAqKQH?format=jpg&name=orig

Source: DiamondTaem

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DRIPPIN(드리핀)
SHINee 'View'|DANCE COVER

Edited by d7thsense
  • Like 1