Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
rich witch

The SHINee World ✧ SHINee's Official Thread ✧ ♡ Forever with Jonghyun ♡

Spoiler

Spoiler

EYyweHRUYAUiaCL?format=jpg&name=origEYywiUUVAAAByx8?format=jpg&name=orig

ONEW

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" 12th anniversary! You guys are real lovers for being with us for the 12 years that have passed !! Thank you so much and love you all!

KEY

"The time that we have walked through has already  been this much! I have no idea how much I thought I have that it's such a relief and something that I am so grateful of to be doing a job where I sing and dance!
SHINee World too, must be always be healthy, and let's look forward to more days to come in the future!
With love,
Kim Keybum ♥

MINHO

My SHINee World !! Victory~ It's Marine Corporal Choi Minho !!!!! Our precious 12th anniversary. I will always want to be with you guys through a miracle thread that is unexplainable. Thank you always and thank you again.

Miss you guys and love you guys ♥
Also, more than anything, your health is your priority so the first thing and the second thing too would be for you to take care of your health!
Miss you guys a lot!
Congratulations on SHINee Day ^^
Victory!!!

TAEMIN

It's already my 12th anniversary, you say. Time sure passes real fast!
Although I am promoting on my own among the SHINee members, we will show you guys our good side together with the members soon!
You all fans, even though you guys can now spend time on your respective lives! I hope that you guys would leave our SHINee's space at the same time always.
Even though I say this all the time, as time passes by, I am realizing and am grateful of the love and trust from you guys! Thank you for gifting SHINee and me, Taemin, this kind of life where it's splendid and one that we could receive love, love you all!~ ♥

(Translations provided by iheartshinee_)

Edited by Lee
  • Love 1

Rino Nakasone who choreographed their debut song, 'Replay' uploaded two videos onto her Instagram Story (click images to see the video)

EY0-OPyUMAELM8h?format=jpg&name=orig
EY0-OPyU0AIarc8?format=jpg&name=orig

SHINee’s Bubble is officially open on LYSN!

EY1Hfa0UYAEb3Oq?format=jpg&name=orig

200525 Taemin’s message on Bubble ♥ 

“(nickname)~ Ah I am so shy.. 😳 Can I speak informal to you? ☺️ 🤤

credit: iheartshinee_

Happy Shinee Day ❤️ May the boys continue to be well

20 hours ago, Free Sungmin said:

@Yeriana Grande I just realized that with @hoihoi we have the mandatory 4 supporters so I'm gonna post in the OP approval thread now! We made it :lovestruck: thanks everybody, lets get these badges.

wonderful, I am excited for some nice new badges :lol:

• Love 1

200525 JINKI lysn update 

“It’s (our) 12th anniversary!!
Many hearts gathered, we became us!
Let’s be together^^!
Always be careful of your health!”

EY2o3tNVcAAfGsN?format=jpg&name=small

(translated by iheartshinee_)

Edited by Lee

Taemin: “Today is the day that completes 12 years since SHINee debuted in Korea, it’s (our) anniversary, I’m really grateful for everyone supporting SHINee. Talking alone with everyone kinda feels a little sad and unfamiliar but please have fun today!”

200525 Taemin and his biggest secret where he revealed that he can sign all of his members’ signature 

[TRANS] 200525: Taemin VLive
TM: Hyung~
MH: What are you doing?!!
TM: Hyung you can’t get angry I’m doing live broadcast now.
MH: I know!!!! I’m watching.
TM: Oh you’re watching?
MH: That’s right you fool!!!!
TM: HYUNG!!!!!!!
MH: Who asked you to forge documents?!

Key posted a new video on Instagram  of Jonghyun and Minho's rock paper scissor battle for SHINee's 12th Anniversary.

KEY IG Update  Translation 

A dozen years of SHINee. I know it means a lot to you and us
It has been 12 years for me to use this heart-fluttering name. It's all thanks to the love and support of many people. I believe there's no time that I want to rewind the time because I have no regrets. I have high expectations every day. Should we remember the precious old days that make us today? I really love you. Key.

Translated by https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/26/key-shared-a-never-released-clip-of-the-late-jonghyun-to-celebrate-shinee-s-12th-debut-anniversary-354452

Award: [ALWAYS]

“I present this award to you who are always protecting SHINee by our side at the same place. 
Love you. 

“From SHINee”
2020. 05. 25 

Award: [Perfect Attendance Award]

“I present this award because this person has been looking at and be by only SHINee’s side for over 12 years.

2020. 05. 25
FROM. SHINee 

Award: [Your Support is Amazing Award]

“Our SHINee WORLD who support us with a voice louder than anyone else, a pterosaur voice with all your might, woah... You’re amazing! You guys are SHINee’s pride~! ♥”

2020. 05. 25

Edited by d7thsense