Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Solar Daily Memo

90dddd13bc8e7f75666689437f7c1710.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

my bare face yeba.... what have we done to deserve such a great group. honestly mamamoo are so refreshing in kpop.

• Like 2

my bare face yeba.... what have we done to deserve such a great group. honestly mamamoo are so refreshing in kpop.

I wonder the same thing all the time except replace "kpop" with "life"  :lub:

welcome to the thread PJ :lol:

Thanks :lol: I heard they're doing Showtime now. Where can I watch?

So Hwasa has a new tattoo??

tumblr_oa4q6vpAnT1utpchxo1_540.jpg  

tumblr_oa4q6vpAnT1utpchxo2_540.jpg

Looks super pretty! Suits her well even though I don't know what it says. 

I thought so too! I really liked it. 

It looks like it says "Friendship is where you are", which is totally cute and friendship goals right there :ahmagah:  ... and if its for wheein/mamamoo :cry:  â€‹

It looks like it says "Friendship is where you are", which is totally cute and friendship goals right there :ahmagah:  ... and if its for wheein/mamamoo :cry:  â€‹

I would have say it says "Paradise is where you are" but both are cute  :stare:

SOMEONE TRANSLATE FOR ME PLEASE

http://www.instiz.net/pt/3921344

EDIT: There's pics of Eric and Solar then someone about couples on WGM dating for real... I NEED CONFIRMATION OR CLOSURE OF THE TROOFZ (my soul cant handle solar dating anyone for at least 18 more months after i go to seoul and get a restraining order in person)

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 3

SOMEONE TRANSLATE FOR ME PLEASE

http://www.instiz.net/pt/3921344

EDIT: There's pics of Eric and Solar then someone about couples on WGM dating for real... I NEED CONFIRMATION OR CLOSURE OF THE TROOFZ (my soul cant handle solar dating anyone for at least 18 more months after i go to seoul and get a restraining order in person)

I saw on Twitter that a PD from the show is claiming one of the couples on WGM is dating for real but honestly it feels like a PR stunt to get more people to watch the show. Judging by their interactions at KCON I highly doubt they are really dating. I mean they are awkward and cute on the show but it's business. 

• Like 10

I saw on Twitter that a PD from the show is claiming one of the couples on WGM is dating for real but honestly it feels like a PR stunt to get more people to watch the show. Judging by their interactions at KCON I highly doubt they are really dating. I mean they are awkward and cute on the show but it's business. 

I think the same if they said it was Solar and Eric for me this is bullshit.

They are cute but nothing more, Solar isn't interested at all by Eric, this is just a show. I think this is just for bringing more audimat than to tell real thing.

• Like 1

good enough for me

im planning to marry solar so i cant be having things like this crush ma dreams

• Like 3
  • Dislike 4

The interactions between Solar and Eric at KCON NY (and lack thereof) convinced me that it really is all just for the sake of program when it comes to WGM interactions. 

She couldn't wait to run back to Moonbyul when Ailee forced her to dance with Eric during the farewell stage.

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 10
  • Dislike 1

The interactions between Solar and Eric at KCON NY (and lack thereof) convinced me that it really is all just for the sake of program when it comes to WGM interactions. 

She couldn't wait to run back to Moonbyul when Ailee forced her to dance with Eric during the farewell stage.

thanks dude

good to see byul had ma waifu in my absence :ahmagah:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

thanks dude

good to see byul had ma waifu in my absence :ahmagah:

Moonbyul was waiting for her behind the stage  :chu:

• Like 4

no comment about insitz lmao 

i respect moomoos here  :smile:

love and peace here

Edited by MeiTzu

so now that VRomance has made their debut. i wonder when will RBW start hinting and teasing about MMM upcoming comeback? maybe it's still too soon now and they're waiting until after Moosical? or is it about time?

oh wait, are there any chances that they're gonna air the teaser or MV in Moosical concerts? i mean, the timing kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

so, any thoughts or guesses about this?

• Like 1

so now that VRomance has made their debut. i wonder when will RBW start hinting and teasing about MMM upcoming comeback? maybe it's still too soon now and they're waiting until after Moosical? or is it about time?

oh wait, are there any chances that they're gonna air the teaser or MV in Moosical concerts? i mean, the timing kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

so, any thoughts or guesses about this?

good question but my guess is not any time until the fall... moosical is just before the Olympics and we know how much korea loves it sports and has pride in their athletes... a lot of music shows etc will prolly be on the downlow so I think a comeback for late September or October is plausible.... in my heart I want a November comeback though cos our girls need real rest.

just my thoughts tho

good question but my guess is not any time until the fall... moosical is just before the Olympics and we know how much korea loves it sports and has pride in their athletes... a lot of music shows etc will prolly be on the downlow so I think a comeback for late September or October is plausible.... in my heart I want a November comeback though cos our girls need real rest.

just my thoughts tho

didn't they said in some interview that they're gonna make a comeback in mid-Aug or something. there are some articles about that too. i don't want them to be overworked either but since they've already said August..  :derp:  it's not only olympics, i heard there's even exo in august (hopefully i heard it wrong bc damnn ;__;).