Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

a little bit of MAMAFriend interaction... yerin and sowon? helping solar out

so precious!!!

[MAMAMOO FANCAFE UPDATE-SOLAR]

[FANCAFE MEMO/ SOLAR] 160707 (via cyn)

“ I’m ok so don’t worry* ^^hehe

kekeke

SLâ€

* translator’s note: she says this with aegyo

tumblr_o9xzrkoLYe1v2gt39o1_500.png

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

[MAMAMOO FANCAFE UPDATE-SOLAR]

[FANCAFE MEMO/ SOLAR] 160707 (via cyn)

“ I’m ok so don’t worry* ^^hehe
kekeke
SLâ€
* translator’s note: she says this with aegyo
tumblr_o9xzrkoLYe1v2gt39o1_500.png

My baby!

if she has said shes bless then I am bless :chu:

Edited by Kayden411

Did Solar hurt her leg ?

it's so sad to see her walking like that  :omg:  but if she says she's ok then i'll believe her. i'm sure the girls are helping her. but omg look how tiny they are i just want to hug them and never let go i'm also a giant next to them so lol

do any of you know where i can watch the episode? i've only seen a few clips here and there.

Solar :rlytearpls:  take care of yourself. :omg: it pains me to see Solar walking like that. It is sweet of Gfriend to assist Solar.

I'll wait for the sub.  I never thought Umji is that tall.

Gfriend will be giants in front of me, I mean all MMM member is taller than I am. :rlytearpls:

NaverBlog_20160707_190816_07.jpg?type=w2

Edit: I think solar is fine

Edited by vanbun
  • Like 1

NaverBlog_20160707_190816_07.jpg?type=w2

she is too goddamn cute!

Mamamoo cut in Showtime

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4js143_160707-%EC%87%BC%ED%83%80%EC%9E%84-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-1%ED%99%94-%EC%BB%B7_tv

lol at them failing to raise the pd's heart-rate despite trying all sort of tricks and aegyo they have (byul even use her greasy line which of course only works for fangirl  :imstupid: )

edit: i dunno why i cant embed video?

Edited by nichy23
  • Like 2

But I also want to comment on Moonbyul... I don't think there has ever been a

day where she shows more skin than Hwasa but apparently that day is today! DAYUM

GURL

Dude I know but she kept pulling it down the entire time

But like

I may need to go to the 18+ thread to deal with my thoughts on the matter lmao

[iG] 160707 sinyoungpark_ Instagram Update with #GFRIEND & #MAMAMOO ! https://t.co/wWJiUOEV4g https://t.co/yUvBJiXmhb

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160707/817dee57273b209ea3deec6674623e72.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Ugh they're all so cute I can't wait for GFriend's subs and MamamooTrans to finish the subs for the first episode... tbh if I can find the full thing I'll watch it through before the subs are done then again with the subs tho lol

nvm I'll just watch the Mamamoo part without subs then wait to see GFriend's part thanks to nichy

Edited by kpopsnake

Dude I know but she kept pulling it down the entire time

But like

I may need to go to the 18+ thread to deal with my thoughts on the matter lmao

I'll see you there in a few hours.... I went on tumblr earlier and now I

gotta get shizz outta my system

Poor Solar  :cry: I'm glad she's okay after all but she should be more careful ;_;

Her boobies attack on my bb Wheein tho  :imstupid: I still need to finish the ep, but my god, I love how extra they always are lol.

do any of you know where i can watch the episode? i've only seen a few clips here and there.

HERE is the full episode and HERE Mamamoo's cut. Sorry I can't embed, Dailymotion is awful e_é

• Like 3

Poor Solar  :cry: I'm glad she's okay after all but she should be more careful ;_;

Her boobies attack on my bb Wheein tho  :imstupid: I still need to finish the ep, but my god, I love how extra they always are lol.

HERE is the full episode and HERE Mamamoo's cut. Sorry I can't embed, Dailymotion is awful e_é

Thank you so much! I'm going to watch their cut and then watch it all with subs lol 

I've seen some clips of their performance at the press conference and it's so sad to watch her sitting on that chair.  :._.:  

If anyone asks me who mamamoo is I'm just gonna send them this gif

giphy.gif

I feel this is the only appropriate response nowadays

If anyone asks me who mamamoo is I'm just gonna send them this gif

giphy.gif

This one gif encapsulates all four personalities perfectly :P. I'm saving myself for subs but all these fun gifs are making me wanna watch it now!

well i haven't watch the showtime episode yet but after seeing all those caps and gifs i wonder what the showtime's writers/PDs were thinking when they asked a bunch of girl-crush to raise a man's heart rate. lmao. that idea is awkward af. 

• Like 3

well i haven't watch the showtime episode yet but after seeing all those caps and gifs i wonder what the showtime's writers/PDs were thinking when they asked a bunch of girl-crush to raise a man's heart rate. lmao. that idea is awkward af. 

Mamamoo should've been asked to raise a woman's heart rate  :lol:

they would have gotten it done in a sec. If any one of them even came close to me, my heart beat would be at 130 tbh. They don't even need to do anything. 

I legit thought the same thing lmao like hire me just so they can try to raise my heart rate

It'll go so high I have a heart attack lmao

Editing bc I'm not a fan of posting twice at once, but did I not say this two weeks ago when they went to New York?

Edited by kpopsnake
  • Like 5

Just finished watching the first episode of Showtime. Wouldn't be surprised if Yoongi and the rest of the MooVP staff at MamamooTrans (and GFriend subs) release subs like 30 minutes after I finish, but that first episode though! That was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Mamamoo is determined to keep Work stuck in my head, after I spent a great deal of effort trying to get it out. They are so damn wild  :chu:

I think we all know if they had to seduce a woman instead of a man, that bpm would've jumped to 180 for each member. 

One of the things I loved most about the episode was how the Showtime staff literally cracked up as much as I did. Kind of comes with the territory with Mamamoo. They have to have the record for most times making a cameraman or camerawoman laugh from behind their cameras. 

I enjoyed GFriend's segments as well. Yuju can get as turnt up as our girls if you let her. I'm sure I'll enjoy all of this even more with subs  :)

• Like 1

Mamamoo is a girl group paradox. :hurr:

(With new shows Girl Spirit and Hit The Stage both very interesting to watch, I was seriously considering giving up on this 1/2 Showtime... but you got me here!)

volunteer-as-tribute.gif

I legit thought the same thing lmao like hire me just so they can try to raise my heart rate

It'll go so high I have a heart attack lmao

Editing bc I'm not a fan of posting twice at once, but did I not say this two weeks ago when they went to New York?

yes you did homegirl.... THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FORETOLD!

• Like 1