Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

LATEST POST BY TO HEAVEN

MOONBYUL

i posted 

ok i understand ^^

I like how they're slowly adding bits onto the song and showing us ^^. It's like they're letting us in on their composition process (even though it was probably completed ages ago). Wheein's bit next and then the completed song that will be released pre-Moosical. That's my guess.

Edited by Turn the Clocks

only Wheein's parts left and it will be a completed song. maybe it's a b-side for their upcoming mini album.

I neeeed that in my life.

patiently waiting with my wallet like "so we gon' do this or nah?"

may i ask?

im such a flop moomoo i dont even know whats moonmoobi lol

#moonmoobi is a tag that Moonbyul often uses whenever she reveals or posts something special (usually a gift) for Moomoo.

"moon" as in Moonbyul, "moo" as in "Moomoo" and "bi" as in "bi-mil (secret)"

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

#moonmoobi is a tag that Moonbyul often uses whenever she reveals or posts something special (usually a gift) for Moomoo.

"moon" as in Moonbyul, "moo" as in "Moomoo" and "bi" as in "bi-mil (secret)"

oh thank you for answering lol

now i understand lol

LATEST POST BY TO HEAVEN

MOONBYUL

i posted 

ok i understand ^^

Moonbyul's rap <3 And Solar's giggle <3

I've been listening to this song the entire day today. Thought some of you might want a listen too! 

• Like 3

I've been listening to this song the entire day today. Thought some of you might want a listen too! 

that was life. her range gives me life.

i love hwasa's taste in music. damn that was good

thank you for sharing. her voice is heaven  :lub:

She's such an angel. I'm emo. 

I feel blessed and i'm not even a believer. :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

OK, I love to see Hwa Sa get love by moomoos... but I have to say, that I still think this is HwaSa's best cover.. Hwa Sa and jazz is the perfect combination... she was born to sing this type of songs... she reminds me of the legendary Billie Holiday always:

I would buy a jazzy CD all sung by Hwa Sa in a heartbeat...I think I'd probably buy 10 really.  :ahmagah:

Edited by bergomi1
  • Like 7

OK, I love to see Hwa Sa get love by moomoos... but I have to say, that I still think this is HwaSa's best cover.. Hwa Sa and jazz is the perfect combination... she was born to sing this type of songs... she reminds me of the legendary Billie Holiday always:

I would buy a jazzy CD all sung by Hwa Sa in a heartbeat...I think I'd probably buy 10 really.  :ahmagah:

I agree with all of this ^_^

This cover is everything  :rlytearpls:

EDIT: FINALLY GOT THE VIDEO THINGY RIGHT

What I love more about all of this tho is just to see how happy she is when she's singing. I'm so glad these girls are living their dream  :ilove:

Edited by LilDiaphena
  • Like 3

This cover is everything  :rlytearpls:

I recently re-discovered this gem and I'm completely in love again

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ogn_JtZ7QM"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What I love more about all of this tho is just to see how happy she is when she's singing. I'm so glad these girls are living their dream  :ilove:

Wow! Thanks for sharing that video. I've never heard it before and it's amazing. I've been having a bad day and nothing relaxes me more than Hwasa's beautiful voice. 

Wow! Thanks for sharing that video. I've never heard it before and it's amazing. I've been having a bad day and nothing relaxes me more than Hwasa's beautiful voice. 

Oh, I edited the post so I the video is embed lol Anyways, I can't stop listening to it, her voice and that beat worked really well together.  :ahmagah:

Oh, I edited the post so I the video is embed lol Anyways, I can't stop listening to it, her voice and that beat worked really well together.  :ahmagah:

I agree. Love listening to these little gems while I wait for them to come back with more amazing music. 

I agree. Love listening to these little gems while I wait for them to come back with more amazing music. 

Me too! I'm lucky I just finished my semester and I won't have classes for a whole month, I'm actually backtracking this thread lol I'm on page 900+ and I'm having so much fun going through all the videos and stuff like that. It's fun to read everyone's reactions to things I experienced alone. August is going to be really fun for us tho i hope I'm anticipating Moosical so much!!!

• Like 2

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

the lyrics gosh, these girls are so precious. I think I might cry behind my laptop screen if they perform this live at moosical. I got so emotional when solar talked about the 'never letting go' message from moo moos, this is just so sweet.

I need wheein to hurry up and release her part so I can download the song ~

Edited by greasybyulie

the lyrics gosh, these girls are so precious. I think I might cry behind my laptop screen if they perform this live at moosical. I got so emotional when solar talked about the 'never letting go' message from moo moos, this is just so sweet.

I was tearing up when I was listening to this at work today. I don't even know what will happen to us MooMoos when it's finished and/if they sing it live  :rlytearpls:  they are really really special girls.  :cry:

Hey guys if you aren't already in the Mamamoo discord or aren't aware of it, come join us! https://discord.gg/0w5lidAPYT84aiiW<- here is the link!

If you don't know what DIscord is, it is an awesome chat and voice app where you can talk, post pictures, get in voice chat, listen to music with others via song requests and so on. The Mamamoo discord is already quite populated and people chat there frequently.

Here is the Main Kpop Discord which includes links to all the group specific discords under the "welcome" section https://discord.gg/0kC6L5VvugI2H6uP

Edited by StyleStartSbenu

cant wait for your comeback :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: