Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

nevermind, i thought about it. you know what, if you can open the voting for them, you have my support and i believe in you ;-;

i'm pretty sure i still really like the current badge but that'd be too selfish of me to not let this happen since there are some other users want to do it.

I didn't even remember the J&J pictures ;_; some of those work too, but I had this picture in mind when I made my comment

Cen5dvlM.jpg

Don't they look so cute? ;O;

Since the badge has 5 keepers, I need 5 supporters too. There are 3 so far so it'd be great if 2 other people could give me their support to open a voting thread!  :chu:

I didn't even remember the J&J pictures ;_; some of those work too, but I had this picture in mind when I made my comment

Cen5dvlM.jpg

Since the badge has 5 keepers, I need 5 supporters too. There are 3 so far so it'd be great if 2 other people could give me their support to open a voting thread! :chu:

I like that wheebyul pic for wheebyul badge

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Cen5dvlM.jpg

Since the badge has 5 keepers, I need 5 supporters too. There are 3 so far so it'd be great if 2 other people could give me their support to open a voting thread!  :chu:

There's also this one:

YAYTGr6.png

:chu:

• Like 2

I'm new moomoo in here. I love moonbyul so much, today i find the video moonbyul so sexy in that.

I'm new moomoo in here. I love moonbyul so much, today i find the video moonbyul so sexy in that.

welcome to the fandom and to the thread

Welcome to the radish farm and thank you for sharing that Vid. :lub: 

I saw rumors of Byul on Unpretty Rapstar? There's a picture floating around of a rapper in UPRS-teaser-style, and the snapback covers her face but it looks like her...

Hello! Welcome to the thread! [emoji111]

Lawd. At one point i really don't want her to go, cause the editing is awful....... but i also want to see a badass byul. 

0edb2369e57103135715bb70fbc5c161.jpg

There's so much coolness in one photo! Moonstar you're my peg. [emoji7]

ccto

My favs :o - I might not ship wheebyul but I stan Wheebyul and I'm weak to girls in eyeglasses. Byul looks so cool.

• Like 2

Aw shit....it does look like her...im with that moomoo...pls no...

I wanna see what she can do and the show do improve contestants;  on the other hand the only reason i don't want her to go is MNET, MNET disastrously evil editing.

Edited by kaichi

I've been lurking in this thread but I don't think I've posted since before KCON.

First I want to say that KCON was really great.

Also, thank you to everyone who supported the Mamamoo USA booth. There were a few things planned that we weren't able to do, but overall I thought it went really well.

Mamamoo was awesome. Also, I saw that netizen post about how skinny Mamamoo's legs were in real life, and that was a bad photo. The members of Mamamoo are small, but they look healthy and proportionate for their size.

(Hwasa's thighs are real lol).

The concert was fun, but I really want Mamamoo to come back to the US with Moo Party Part 2 or Moosical because their set list wasn't long enough.

Also I got to meet a few regulars of the thread, which was nice.

Edited by sparkilene
  • Like 7

Reasons I don't want her to go:

- Awful editing

- She's kinda awkward-shy so I'm scared the environment will translate to her performances

- There are times her rhythm goes off beat when she's excited

- No matter who you are UPRS gets you antis

- The idol stereotypical criticism

- IDK if she can diss near-strangers

On the other hand, why I'd not mind her going:

- She has dope lyrics

- In the 'Stand Up' stage with Basick she actually showed a badass aura that really suit hip hop

- She needs more recognition

- Even if she fucks up, she could be like Jiyoon or Vernon where people like her responsive mentality and she gets more fans

- I wanna see her come out of her shell

- It's a learning experience

Edited by keiwu_
  • Like 5

My eyes don't see this person being Moonbyul but who knows? Like yourself said above there are pros and cons about her going but on a overall thinking Moonbyul really needs more recognition. She had done way less colabs compared to the others which always bothers me a bit.