Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Whos gonna sub this is their collab from mamamoo trans and gfriend subs haha

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

no doubt the gfriends subs will do their girls and mamamoo trans will do MMM. Yoongi - reckon youd do the whole episode though?

no doubt the gfriends subs will do their girls and mamamoo trans will do MMM. Yoongi - reckon youd do the whole episode though?

I was thought they will collab on this oh well lol

I was thought they will collab on this oh well lol

ah I misunderstood! yeah thatd be cool if they did

ah I misunderstood! yeah thatd be cool if they did

Hope they will collab for this

Im anticipating i wanna know mamamoo more lol

tumblr_o9hoo0V4oa1vw1gm1o1_540.jpg

so....apparently, when I try to draw people more realistic they somehow magically turn into someone completely different OTL

• Like 4

MAMAMOO APPEAR 

i love this guys voice... mmm please collab!

I just finished the most recent episode of WGM. There was never any doubt before I saw it, but the episode reconfirmed that Mamamoo are the biggest trolls in K-Pop bar none. Lmao. They are so damn WILD.

Putting them with GFriend for Showtime is going to be historically great. Just wait.

I just finished the most recent episode of WGM. There was never any doubt before I saw it, but the episode reconfirmed that Mamamoo are the biggest trolls in K-Pop bar none. Lmao. They are so damn WILD.

Putting them with GFriend for Showtime is going to be historically great. Just wait.

Dude I know they were so troll-y lmao 

I'm so excited to put them with GFriend bc hopefully they'll pull out all of the craziness that sometimes GFriend has to hide because of their image. Wheein+SinB is going to be a monumental pair, I'm calling it right now

• Like 1

Dude I know they were so troll-y lmao 

I'm so excited to put them with GFriend bc hopefully they'll pull out all of the craziness that sometimes GFriend has to hide because of their image. Wheein+SinB is going to be a monumental pair, I'm calling it right now

I personally can't wait to see Yerin in action with Mamamoo. Mamamoo themselves were excited to hang out with her in their joint V-App stream, but I think it was when Yerin lost her voice/was sick. 

That and the adorable MoonbyulxUmji scenes that we'll see  :chu:

I want to revive this gem that is Mamamoo version of Unpretty Rapstar (season 1)

I don't know if you guys watch the show but their remake is so gooood !!!

(if you don't watch Unpretty Rapstar  and can appreciate some k-rap, go watch it ! It's scrypted but still funny !)

I love how Solar, Moonbyul and Whee In are dying at Hwasa impersonation of Lil Cham (2:30)

eng sub version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4em5fdjdQbHZxS0E/view

Also, if anyone know the name of the intro song, please let me know !

I want to revive this gem that is Mamamoo version of Unpretty Rapstar (season 1)

(if you don't watch Unpretty Rapstar  and can appreciate some k-rap, go watch it ! It's scrypted but still funny !)

I love how Solar, Moonbyul and Whee In are dying at Hwasa impersonation of Lil Cham (2:30)

eng sub version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cGpAW9Sjz4em5fdjdQbHZxS0E/view

The intro is Freakin shoes :D

I watched this several times XD still funny though. But I don't watch Unpretty rapstar save for the official uploads.

Edited by kaichi

These are potentially in my top three favorite things Mamamoo has ever done lmao

I love the show itself, but their parodies are above and beyond anything it provides. Especially Solar as Jessi. It's absolutely perfect. 

• Like 1

These are potentially in my top three favorite things Mamamoo has ever done lmao

I love the show itself, but their parodies are above and beyond anything it provides. Especially Solar as Jessi. It's absolutely perfect. 

wheein as yuk ji dam too... hwanta and godyongsun.... I wish they did more of these!

wheein as yuk ji dam too... hwanta and godyongsun.... I wish they did more of these!

I kind of love how Wheein transitioned in 3 different roles with different personality. Some mad acting skills there Wheein.

Mothef*king top madam and ofcourse Nansy XD.

I kind of love how Wheein transitioned in 3 different roles with different personality. Some mad acting skills there Wheein.

Mothef*king top madam and ofcourse Nansy XD.

"JESSHIIII UNNIIIIE" I loved her san E impression tbf!!! looool muthaf**kin top madam still kills me!

byul doing that "byui byui byui" one

i pray for more parodies of shows

the lil cham dance that kills me!

(if you don't watch Unpretty Rapstar and can appreciate some k-rap, go watch it ! It's scrypted but still funny !)

I always crack up at Hwa Sa's Lil Cham impression not only bc it's accurate and funny but also BC oh how hard the members laugh

Mamamoo was filming showtime in their car on their way to the airport for NYkcon, they had the cameras on the car

lS2Fr8K.jpg

ps look at moonbyul  :lub: even coming out of the car she looks amazing

mr4AzpX.jpg

w8R6XeI.gif

Edited by gayisokayk

69354484bc517738cd587444983dfb38.jpg

I think I stared too long in this picture. She looks so prettyyyyyy. Our wheenie. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

• Like 1

69354484bc517738cd587444983dfb38.jpg

I think I stared too long in this picture. She looks so prettyyyyyy. Our wheenie. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

the mv sets are similar to mamamoo's um oh ah yeh

pey1ffk.jpg

what the hell is this? is this group real? or it's just a parody?  :wth: