Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I thought you said "how is the world not owned by me" and wanted to say something about how it's a great outlook to have on life. But radish onesies would also be great

Hahaha!!! Well world domination is on my plans after i see mamamoo in my radish onesie

Should I do some pic spam of pictures my significant other took of Mamamoo with a 30x zoom camera? There would be a lot of them so...yay or nay?  :hurr:

• Like 1

Should I do some pic spam of pictures my significant other took of Mamamoo with a 30x zoom camera? There would be a lot of them so...yay or nay?  :hurr:

yes please!

Idk if u guys saw this but here:

We saw Mamamoo's dancing to that gfriend song but now it's reversed lol

Edited by baechulgi
  • Like 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS JEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL/JUSEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes please!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS JEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL/JUSEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay! Give me a bit and I'll start the pic spam~ I may or may not be featured in some.

Okay! Give me a bit and I'll start the pic spam~ I may or may not be featured in some.

yay! thanks yama!

i will look forward to them after this TERRIBLE football game is over (england vs iceland. so bad) and game of thrones finale... dare i say we see yamachan? wuuuuuuuuuuut yas!

[PHOTO] 160627 Moonbyul Memo via fancafe

13532875_1227889030568146_88379153041172

That is such a beautiful place  :rlytearpls: if someone know where that is I will add it to my list of places to visit with my BFF  :chu:

I cant wait to see omfg  :ahmagah:

Those editing skills! Go check this moomoo's videos they are so good!

• Like 1

Okay...there are a lot more pictures than I expected! So this will take a couple rounds of picture spam. Here's the first one. Spoilers for most of the pics

eOhEKWt.jpgVJ7yIVE.jpg9O7zBkB.jpg

RRWsbC4.jpgYJ7p5mt.jpgRg9xFFA.jpgeux6EjL.jpgDN526vx.jpgHhbg800.jpgGoG1l7Z.jpgmOoekkj.jpg

jKfZ5O7.jpg

TT0rX5u.jpg

MxZuyLT.jpg

Whoo! More to come from the second day. Give me a bit.

EDIT: There's so many from Day 2, and I haven't even compiled the videos yet. Strength be with me

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 10

@YamaChan EPIC! Cant wait for the rest!

More pics! I may need 3 rounds overall not counting video  :shock:

78FC5aU.jpg

FK3Ds5u.jpgcPzRpPU.jpgpncVayu.jpg

WNUDVGb.jpgKEZ44z1.jpgm63AnCY.jpgnNuzZk4.jpgoT0X2c0.jpgKBSX94B.jpgsoRaD4t.jpgNlVNMJE.jpg6RYcrly.jpg

One round left and I may upload video at some point. Are ya'll ready for the grand finale?

• Like 4

One round left and I may upload video at some point. Are ya'll ready for the grand finale?

patiently waiting for the last post so that I can happily go to sleep

Last round not counting any future video. No spoilers for this one. Not quite as many images

WuPtccv.jpgRqEah71.jpgW5DgChV.jpg

8uvUPaA.jpgChtWwKb.jpglar2zdL.jpghw5wioY.jpgJXagN9l.jpgGeFajPA.jpgifjufuF.jpg

And that's a wrap...for now!  :hurr:

• Like 6

SOLAR IS SO BEAUTIFUL :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Jesus christ... i am not worthy to obsess over her stan her

Edited by Kayden411

Hello~ not so casual MooMoo here. I don't comment much but because of this health/injury confusion, I just wanted to share some links in case anyone hasn't read them yet:

http://velvetmoos.tumblr.com/post/146566798059/eng-trans-ceo-kim-jinwoos-facebook-post

http://velvetmoos.tumblr.com/post/146566276489/about-moonbyuls-supposed-broken-arm

I thought the popular Twitter account was at fault but actually, s/he only shared the Instiz link and then from what I saw on Instagram (where I first encountered it), some fans Google-translated it bc the English made almost no sense. Many Intl fans would've misunderstood for sure. 

[PHOTO] 160627 Moonbyul Memo via fancafe

13532875_1227889030568146_88379153041172

^ I know we're worried about their health and Law of the Jungle isn't the safest set but I really want one of the Mamamoo members to guest on the show xD Maybe for their next comeback... or next year.

Hello~ not so casual MooMoo here. I don't comment much but because of this health/injury confusion, I just wanted to share some links in case anyone hasn't read them yet:

http://velvetmoos.tumblr.com/post/146566798059/eng-trans-ceo-kim-jinwoos-facebook-post

http://velvetmoos.tumblr.com/post/146566276489/about-moonbyuls-supposed-broken-arm

I thought the popular Twitter account was at fault but actually, s/he only shared the Instiz link and then from what I saw on Instagram (where I first encountered it), some fans Google-translated it bc the English made almost no sense. Many Intl fans would've misunderstood for sure. 

^ I know we're worried about their health and Law of the Jungle isn't the safest set but I really want one of the Mamamoo members to guest on the show xD Maybe for their next comeback... or next year.

I was surprised when I read about this on twitter. I did notice that Moonbyul did have a slight injury on her left arm last year but she reassured moomoos through one of Yongkong and Byulkong's V App that she was fine. I think this just got blown up quick and some misunderstood it.

We know that Mamamoo have quite busy schedules this year. Most of the popular k-pop groups have busy schedules so they do get tired and have no rest most of the time. Also, the competition now is more intense so a lot of comebacks have been happening so it's understandable, even though I do wish they do get some rest.

I hope and pray that Mamamoo will be healthy despite their schedules. Let's be happy on the projects that Mamamoo have been getting and support them. 

I was surprised when I read about this on twitter. I did notice that Moonbyul did have a slight injury on her left arm last year but she reassured moomoos through one of Yongkong and Byulkong's V App that she was fine. I think this just got blown up quick and some misunderstood it.

We know that Mamamoo have quite busy schedules this year. Most of the popular k-pop groups have busy schedules so they do get tired and have no rest most of the time. Also, the competition now is more intense so a lot of comebacks have been happening so it's understandable, even though I do wish they do get some rest.

I hope and pray that Mamamoo will be healthy despite their schedules. Let's be happy on the projects that Mamamoo have been getting and support them. 

Yep, I was surprised, too but I already had an iffy feeling about that not-so-accurate trans on a notepad app... I remember really clearly the time when Moonbyul couldn't use her left arm much, but that was a while ago and we also received an apology letter for the 40-something schedules. I'm not sure why this article came out at this time but the girls don't seem to have any injuries right now so I'm happy about that ^^

Their gaining-weight complaints and that they actually had time to go to a movie theatre, etc. I trust that they're okay. WGM is still a schedule for Solar but it's not like she's doing anything that exerts her body too much; she gets to talk, laugh and eat so I think they're actually fairing better than what we're worried about~

Yep, I was surprised, too but I already had an iffy feeling about that not-so-accurate trans on a notepad app... I remember really clearly the time when Moonbyul couldn't use her left arm much, but that was a while ago and we also received an apology letter for the 40-something schedules. I'm not sure why this article came out at this time but the girls don't seem to have any injuries right now so I'm happy about that ^^

Their gaining-weight complaints and that they actually had time to go to a movie theatre, etc. I trust that they're okay. WGM is still a schedule for Solar but it's not like she's doing anything that exerts her body too much; she gets to talk, laugh and eat so I think they're actually fairing better than what we're worried about~

I totally agree with you!

• Like 1

kcon was amazing!! i talked to a lot of moomoos while waiting in line for the hi touch, and im 100% sure that we're the nicest fandom~ (i guess we get it from the girls). i had an amazing time meeting other moomoos and ofc seeing/touching/talking to MAMAMOOO!! im so excited to meet other moomoos in the future  :ahmagah: i love you guys!

glad you had a good time!! i dunno about nicest fandom :rolleyes:.. i think each fandom has their own black sheeps... but everyone at this concert was nice; all fans of all groups... 

Here was that moment of truth....and Hwasa was waving to me at the same time  :rlytearpls:

h09vsa.png

:hurr:

I swear I just need to stop sleeping because I miss stuff like this omg. Like somebody else said, those pictures are over a month old, and if she had a broken arm we would have noticed in the BBQ party (which I'm almost positive was the next day) and the 700 day V-app which was like a week after that, but she was perfectly fine in both. This is just a case of a fan overreacting. Judging from the pictures they were using to justify it, at the most she might have like strained her wrist and like had to ice it when she got done performing.

Also, another Showtime teaser:

just realized.... i've seen these two groups live...LOL... and i might have seen the same girl twice on those two occasions... :rolleyes: they're both amazing groups... can't wait to see this show!

fanboy spotted xD

effort to make round and round faces of mamamoo members

this guy caught my eye when i first entered the convention... he was leaving though...probably for lunch...as he crossed the street...

More pics! I may need 3 rounds overall not counting video  :shock:

78FC5aU.jpg

FK3Ds5u.jpgcPzRpPU.jpgpncVayu.jpg

WNUDVGb.jpgKEZ44z1.jpgm63AnCY.jpgnNuzZk4.jpgoT0X2c0.jpgKBSX94B.jpgsoRaD4t.jpgNlVNMJE.jpg6RYcrly.jpg

how does solar manage to keep her laugh 24/7  :ahmagah: