Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Okay so I'm looking at some of the tweets. Apparently the news article said that Moonbyul broke her arm, but RBW made her continue to perform. The source is using the photos on the article as proof. Some say she didn't get a cast because it was a small fracture. I don't know if this is the truth but this is what everyone is saying.

*Accidentally double posted ignore this* 

Edited by fortyto8

Here are the photos they're using to say her arm is broken. I have no clue what a broken arm looks like, so I'm not going to make a comment at the moment.

Cl7mVowUYAEyQFj.jpg

Cl7mVouVYAEt6vN.jpg

Cl7mVorVEAQT0Qs.jpg

Cl7mVqMUgAAuzn7.jpg

Okay so I'm looking at some of the tweets. Apparently the news article said that Moonbyul broke her arm, but RBW made her continue to perform. The source is using the photos on the article as proof. Some say she didn't get a cast because it was a small fracture. I don't know if this is the truth but this is what everyone is saying.

But many of us literally just got back from seeing Moonbyul in person, and there was literally no sign of discomfort or injury whatsoever. Even in a video of Moonsun going to eat in their hotel, Moonbyul is just in chill mode. 

She didn't hold back at all with the high fives in the hi touch line either.

I'm just a little skeptical and hopeful it isn't true. 

And RBW does not seem like the kind of company to force Mamamoo to perform through injuries. They made Wheein sit in a chair until her ankle injury healed, for a recent example.

Edited by YamaChan

But many of us literally just got back from seeing Moonbyul in person, and there was literally no sign of discomfort or injury whatsoever. Even in a video of Moonsun going to eat in their hotel, Moonbyul is just in chill mode. 

She didn't hold back at all with the high fives in the hi touch line either.

I'm just a little skeptical and hopeful it isn't true. 

And RBW does not seem like the kind of company to force Mamamoo to perform through injuries. They made Wheein sit in a chair until her ankle injury healed, for a recent example.

True. Just curious though, which hand did she use? I think they're saying her left arm was the broken one. I usually use my right hand for high fives and stuff. She didn't show any discomfort though like you said. I don't know what time this is from however (like if it is from a few months back), so maybe it already healed?

Besides that, I agree with you, especially with the Wheein part. Looking from the side of people saying she broke her arm though, I can see how they could think that RBW did that. If no one knew beforehand that she broke her arm, then they could make her keep performing without anyone noticing. RBW doesn't seem like that kind of company however. 

I don't know for sure, but I think this is fake.

Edited by fortyto8

True. Just curious though, which hand did she use? I think they're saying her left arm was the broken one. I usually use my right hand for high fives and stuff. She didn't show any discomfort though like you said. I don't know what time this is from however (like if it is from a few months back), so maybe it already healed?

Besides that, I agree with you, especially with the Wheein part. Looking from the side of people saying she broke her arm though, I can see how they could think that RBW did that. If no one knew beforehand that she broke her arm, then they could make her keep performing without anyone noticing. RBW doesn't seem like that kind of company however. 

I don't know for sure, but I think this is fake.

She gave me a high five with both hands so there's my personal example, if that's worth anything. I also saw her wind up and give powerful high fives to some of the other male fans with each hand so...

Moonbyul is the greatest actress in South Korea if she did all of the hi touch event without showing a single sign of discomfort despite nursing a broken arm. All I'm saying. 

I would be so stunned if it were true. The other members weren't acting like Moonbyul was nursing an injury either. 

She gave me a high five with both hands so there's my personal example, if that's worth anything. I also saw her wind up and give powerful high fives to some of the other male fans with each hand so...

Moonbyul is the greatest actress in South Korea if she did all of the hi touch event without showing a single sign of discomfort despite nursing a broken arm. All I'm saying. 

I would be so stunned if it were true. The other members weren't acting like Moonbyul was nursing an injury either. 

I'm thinking it is fake as well (hopefully). To all pics and vid I saw of them in their past performances (they are many) I have not seen her nor the other act as if she is injured.  If she ever was or is probably a minor sprain.

Here are the photos they're using to say her arm is broken. I have no clue what a broken arm looks like, so I'm not going to make a comment at the moment.

Cl7mVowUYAEyQFj.jpg

Cl7mVouVYAEt6vN.jpg

Cl7mVorVEAQT0Qs.jpg

Cl7mVqMUgAAuzn7.jpg

Those pictures are from May 10th though  :._.: I don't doubt she injured her arm, 'cause that was a crazy month for them but it doesn't look broken to me /:

Like, this pic was taken 3 days after that and her arm looks fine

CiV7kW7UgAI0UT9.jpg

I think this is just a case of a fan overreacting. I don't think RBW would force Byul to perform with that kind of injury either.

I agree. I'm gonna rule this out as a misunderstanding. Perhaps she is the greatest actress in the world though. I mean, have you seen her in her drama, Love Start? Especially the, "Be normal! Be normal!"   :hurr:

Those pictures are from May 10th though  :._.: I don't doubt she injured her arm, 'cause that was a crazy month for them but it doesn't look broken to me /:

CiV7kW7UgAI0UT9.jpg

I think this is just a case of a fan overreacting. I don't think RBW would force Byul to perform with that kind of injury either.

I agree 100%. I just wanted to see if anyone had anymore information confirming or denying this. It's pretty obvious that this probably isn't true though.

CiV7kW7UgAI0UT9.jpg

thanks for confirming Souffle  :chu: I swear tho sum fans just gotta be OTT about everything  :._.:

thank goodness it seems most likely the broken arm stuff is not true, was really worried there for a second, and i really do like tothink that RBW is not so bad.

Does anyone here enjoy typing games like me lol, theres this website called ZTYPE that is basically a typing game but it lets you upload your own text. I just had way too much fun/ spent way too much time playing it with the mamamoo wiki page  :lol: its that epic music playing in the back while im typing their achievements and shit

jus tsomething fun to do if you guys are bored

edit:

http://eternal-moomoo.tumblr.com/post/146545754410/about-moonbyuls-supposed-injury

seems like its confirmed that mb didnt break her arm

Edited by greasybyulie

I swear I just need to stop sleeping because I miss stuff like this omg. Like somebody else said, those pictures are over a month old, and if she had a broken arm we would have noticed in the BBQ party (which I'm almost positive was the next day) and the 700 day V-app which was like a week after that, but she was perfectly fine in both. This is just a case of a fan overreacting. Judging from the pictures they were using to justify it, at the most she might have like strained her wrist and like had to ice it when she got done performing.

Also, another Showtime teaser:

• Like 1

About mamamoo article and health issues.

To be honest, it might be true but with hyperbole. In the past, solar and moonbyul have checked up to hospital about back pain and arm... They are quite good to hide injury... Like wheein ankle case.... It could be hurt that way because she withstand the pain, so the injury got worsen.

It isn't mamamoo members only... Look at rbw employee who accompany them to NY, she is still moving around even one of her leg broke down and in a cast... Their dedication of their job is different.

But I think they're fine now. I think we could say that they got hurt.... Not broken

Edited by vanbun

Are they back in Korea already ??  :meow:

Where is this, this is really beautiful !

they arrived about 3 hours ago, that pic must be from when she visited the trees from moomoos

koreans are freaking out about hwasa's outfit lol they censured this pic

yiuNexS.jpg

they arrived about 3 hours ago, that pic must be from when she visited the trees from moomoos

yiuNexS.jpg

Koreans seems to be more conservative than Moonbyul is.

I just love how Hwasa just does not care.

yiuNexS.jpg

Lmao Hwasa still giving zero fucks 

QUEEN HYEJIN

• Like 1

thanks for confirming Souffle  :chu: I swear tho sum fans just gotta be OTT about everything  :._.:

Np! ^^ It's kind of upsetting tbh, I know we all worry about their health but to exaggerate things like that it's not okay :._.: I'm still side eyeing certain tumblr fan blog for spreading that instiz post as true when they should have known better -_-

yiuNexS.jpg

Lol, oh Hwasa. Good thing she doesn't care 'cause she looks great!  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

Did no one watch their vapps?? Moonbyul explained that she hurt her arm but was ok. Maybe it hurts from time to time but it's impossible that it was broken. I think it's just moomoos overreacting because they have a lot of schedules lately.

[PHOTO] 160627 Moonbyul Memo via fancafe

13532875_1227889030568146_88379153041172

Maybe they are filming showtime already? :unsure: