• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

speaking about oldies.. i can see them doing a short series where they take a modern song and bring a retro twist to it; something like what these guys do in their youtube channel:

i think the modern artist that's fit for them to cover is really meghan trainor... meghan adds a retro twist to her songs...and she raps in some of her songs

PMJ are awesome :D. They have a magical touch that makes even the worst songs into works of art. My friend went to see them live and I'm very jealous. I could totally see Mamamoo doing something like this. They sort of already do on IS2 for Korean songs.

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

i grabbed a screen shot of this clip that showed mamamoo taking a selfie with the fans during the artist engagement:

7k5XdTv.jpg

that was from facebook, but it can also be seen here:

Those 4 radish lights are so eye catching they really are bright. I can't wait until i get my hand on one of those.

omg did you purchase any mamamoo goodies at the booth like the wristband and/or band there?

omg did u see yourself at the hi touch event? :rolleyes: i expected them to perform 3rd... didn't rapmon and ailee... one of them say the lineup was eric nam, day6, mamamoo, and then bts? i was confused when they first came out...since i expected eric nam to come out first...btw, eric's entrance was pretty amazing...

I did purchase a couple of goodies  :hurr:

One of the MooVPs in this thread, sparkilene, put a lot of much appreciated hard work into making sure the Mamamoo USA booth was stocked with plenty of Mamamoo goods. 

I enjoyed meeting OH MooMoos, but literally every radish I met was awesome. At one point, random MooMoos were just flocking to upraised light sticks like the bat signal  :lol:

And yes, I saw myself in your video. Thanks!

omg i was gonna post in this thread on friday to tell everyone here that i was going on saturday... it's cool that OH members got to see each other. were u at the hi touch event? 

Yeah I was at the hi-touch event. I was also one of the winners for the Leaders USA raffle lol

Yeah I was at the hi-touch event. I was also one of the winners for the Leaders USA raffle lol

Lucky :o

One of the MooVPs in this thread, sparkilene, put a lot of much appreciated hard work into making sure the Mamamoo USA booth was stocked with plenty of Mamamoo goods. 

I enjoyed meeting OH MooMoos, but literally every radish I met was awesome. At one point, random MooMoos were just flocking to upraised light sticks like the bat signal  :lol:

Moobong light as Moomoos call signal :stare:  Moobong is so bright after all, it can call Moomoo's attention from a distance. Who would not want some radish as a guiding light. XD 

Those 4 radish lights are so eye catching they really are bright. I can't wait until i get my hand on one of those.

i was asking about the light stick at the booth but they said you needed to have preodered it... i'm sure they could have sold a few more had they ordered more... the neon nature of it gives off a spooky, alien vibe too...but it's just supposed to be a veggie lol

i saw a lot of those light sticks at the concert... there were a few popping up in the first standing room section.  they really stand out in a concert like this...when everyone else's stick is rainbow or bangtan style..

lol im guessing it was like christmas for you at that table.. 

=O... what did you win?

A meet and greet with the members and a signed poster :) I also got a hug from Wheein lol

I AM NOT JEALOUS!!! NO I AM!!! I want a hug from Wheein too. :rlytearpls: I don't care about the poster or signed goods but Wheein's hug is all I want. :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  

• Like 1

I'm the only one from my group who didn't hug Mamamoo at the hi touch  :rlytearpls: I felt too awkward as a male fan and they were too distracted by my girl crush T

And I will take to my moo moo grave that Solar may (or may not) have recognized me from the LA Moo Party

Security was super intense because the BTS hi touch was right before and was intense to say the least

I'm the only one from my group who didn't hug Mamamoo at the hi touch :rlytearpls: I felt too awkward as a male fan and they were too distracted by my girl crush T

And I will take to my moo moo grave that Solar may (or may not) have recognized me from the LA Moo Party

Security was super intense because the BTS hi touch was right before and was intense to say the least

aw Yama u should have gotten a hug still :( don't feel awkward [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait this is meet and greet was in an unknown, undisclosed area??  :ahmagah:  did you get a chance to converse with them in english?

It was at the leaders booth. On Friday they were running a promotion where you had a chance to meet Mamamoo and take a picture with them, if you purchased ten or more masks.

aw Yama u should have gotten a hug still :( don't feel awkward [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time I definitely will. For sure! I have to find another awesome shirt now.

Edited by YamaChan

It was at the leaders booth. On Friday they were running a promotion where you had a chance to meet Mamamoo and take a picture with them, if you purchased ten or more masks.

Next time I definitely will. For sure! I have to find another awesome shirt now.

wow... i'm assuming you also entered into this competition too? that's like the ultimate fan interaction... photo op with your idol and maybe a couple of words back and forth...

she/he got to live the dream!

kcon was amazing!! i talked to a lot of moomoos while waiting in line for the hi touch, and im 100% sure that we're the nicest fandom~ (i guess we get it from the girls). i had an amazing time meeting other moomoos and ofc seeing/touching/talking to MAMAMOOO!! im so excited to meet other moomoos in the future  :ahmagah: i love you guys!

Edited by pupwhee
  • Like 1

Here was that moment of truth....and Hwasa was waving to me at the same time  :rlytearpls:

h09vsa.png

*clears throat*

That would be Professor Hwasa, thank you very much.  :dave:

So apparently people are saying Moonbyul broke her arm. Does anyone have any english sources? I can't seem to find any, but there are a bunch of tweets about it (and it is spreading on Tumblr too). Or can someone translate the article? This is one of the only things I found:

tumblr_inline_o9ey5h2NFB1reyqfj_540.jpg

Can someone tell me what happened?! I'm worried about her now.

Edited by fortyto8

So apparently people are saying Moonbyul broke her arm. Does anyone have any english sources? I can't seem to find any, but there are a bunch of tweets about it (and it is spreading on Tumblr too). Or can someone translate the article? This is one of the only things I found:

Waiting on more info myself. I'm very confused how this could've happened if true. She was perfectly fine when she left KCON NY.

• Like 1

WHAT HOW SHE WAS FINE YESTERDAY  :omg:  :cry:

Waiting on more info myself. I'm very confused how this could've happened if true. She was perfectly fine when she left KCON NY.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I would think RBW or one of the official MMM accounts would have said something right away. I might just not have seen it. Is the source the person linked a reliable website? I don't read any news sites in Korean so I wouldn't know.

God, if it is true then I hope she is okay.

WHAT HOW SHE WAS FINE YESTERDAY  :omg:  :cry:

I KNOW! I think it might just be fake, but it (in my opinion) is worth mentioning since it is starting to spread on social media. I thought maybe you guys had some information if it was true.

Edited by fortyto8

I KNOW! I think it MIGHT just be fake, but it (in my opinion) is worth mentioning since it is starting to spread on social media. I thought maybe you guys had some information if it was true.

honestly I hope it's fake but that just means someone is a lying rat that needs to fuck off :unimpressed:. If it's true we should all try to make her feel better about her situation  :cry:. But I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed yesterday.......  :unsure:  

• HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever