Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I wish they could play more songs :/ But still it was a good show ^^

It's just me or they toned down their crazyness for this show? They seemed really focused this time maybe because of the big and diverse audience (many people from different fandoms are there) and they wanted to make a good impression.

Anyway it was amazing~

Hwasa was born to be a star. Her adlibs got me so much pumped up it didn't seem I was watching it on my computer with my pajamas on heh

I agree on them toaning down their craziness, I think they did that because they were so nervous

Also does anybody know when their special stage is?

I agree on them toaning down their craziness, I think they did that because they were so nervous

Also does anybody know when their special stage is?

It already passed. It was a collab with Day6. I wish they were given more opportunity to show their talent. But, I got to see them for like a minute more so i'm good.

KCON was amazing omg, I'm so glad that I got last minute tickets. I really loved that they tried to speak english, I was so moved. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! 

• Like 1

Sexy Dad Byul Sketching Spree in Honor of KCON and Byul just being gorgeous badass in her shades.

byulspree1sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rvt6.png

byulspree2sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rv6k.png

byulspree3sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rumb.png

byulspree4sm_by_kaichi1342-da7ru8r.png

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 11
  • Dislike 1

#MamamooSaveBritain

I mean, It would just be me and you at the concert but hey, we'd have a great time :P

excuse you i would be there like a shot too /bounces out of lurkerdom

Us three would rock it!!!

ctto

13494861_10204914806309249_4975356152589

my babies! my yeba!!!!

Hwasa with eyeglasses :stare:

TOO CUTE!

TOO CUTE!

It is. I'm gonna find another pic of this, just so cute with that round eyeglass.

They looked so good  :rlytearpls:

This precious w/ Hwasa moment tho, I don't think I'd have survived omg

Security was rushing everyone but the girls were so kind and tried to interact with fans as much as they could. I was watching a live stream of the hi-touch and they gave so many hugs and tried to conversate as much as possible despite security pushing everyone along, I was watching on the verge of tears man when will I  :rlytearpls:

They're so sweet I can't

Why did I have to come home for the summer? THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

160625 KCON 2016 NY MAMAMOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7czumHipCXw

This video gave me the feels on every level omg

I missed the live because my mom dragged me out to dinner because "if someone will post the video why do you need to watch it live?" but I felt like I was in New York watching them nonetheless  :rlytearpls:

It did seem like they were a bit more timid starting out but by the end they seemed like themselves on stage. I hope that someday I'll see them perform in person  :rlytearpls:

Here's We Got Married feat. Eric Nam and Hwasa, Weein, Moonbyul,

Solar cut with Chinese sub-

http://up2stream.com/?ref=tl77gRZA9vv9AZRg77lt

Just so you know, I'm watching this BEFORE I catch up with 2 more episodes of Masked Singer. You know how gleeful I am, full Daikonmode. :ninja:

Full show, En.sub.-

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/5224-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.327

Edited by MomoRinEeya
  • Like 1

i'm actually going to edit my previous video because it seems like my camera cut off the first part at 17 minutes... so i'll try combining...

anyways...here's the other videos i took... just look at my channel to see the other perf. im also uploading a cam of them leaving, at the end.

• Like 1

omg the intro. wheein is so pretty  :lub:  :lub:

where is it from? is it from some MV or did they just shot that for kcon? 

the 30seconds intro starting at 0:50. ends at 1:20

Bkackcatz's video

Edited by csz
  • Like 1

Here is the entire Fan engagement + Hi-Touch + Selfie part. My arm was about to fall off XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPT391vGxg

Hmmm, am I the only one thinking it's defiitely not healthy for then to have "Hi-Touched" soooo many people....

I mean, I would have loved to be part of it, but still..kinda weird. Or am I being salty..lol

• Dislike 1

[160627]

WHEEIN DAILY MEMO

trans: 

One ice cream is a million won?

tumblr_o9cggl0psO1tq692wo1_1280.jpg

Wheein looks so good *cries*

I'm still happy they're exploring, I was super scared that they would just stay in Jersey and not actually see the City because too many people do that

Also, I think she read the price wrong, it probably said like 8.00 or whatever the actual price was and she thought it was 800 because that would be a really expensive ice cream cone lmao. It's super cute tho

(that or the translation is wrong, one of the two)

Still in Moo Moo paradise from Kcon NY. Love Mamamoo. Love all the MooMoos I met. All. Just an amazing weekend with amazing people all supporting the same amazing group. I really wish it didn't have to end.

I will be there for the next time Mamamoo visits the states (hopefully for a solo concert) and I hope even more OH MooMoos can come.

Nothing but love for the radish family

• Like 1

Never in my life I would have thought I needed a MAMAMOO cover of empire state of mind until Hwasa adlib her way to it.

They kinda seem nervous at the start but once they hit off their stride they become unstoppable. When Um Oh Ah Yeah was ending and Hwasa adlib I feel like, not yet no, one more song please. :rlytearpls:

RBW concert DVD please or livestream please.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

missed the live stream because it was already bedtime for me, but they did great. their English is so cute >.<

Hmmm, am I the only one thinking it's defiitely not healthy for then to have "Hi-Touched" soooo many people....

I mean, I would have loved to be part of it, but still..kinda weird. Or am I being salty..lol

you're probably right but I guess if they sanitize their hands afterwards it should be fine? I haven't heard of any idol falling sick because of a high five session yet

Wheein looks so good *cries*

I'm still happy they're exploring, I was super scared that they would just stay in Jersey and not actually see the City because too many people do that

Also, I think she read the price wrong, it probably said like 8.00 or whatever the actual price was and she thought it was 800 because that would be a really expensive ice cream cone lmao. It's super cute tho

(that or the translation is wrong, one of the two)

such a cutiepie  :chu:

can someone get me a Pupwhee for birthday please?

• Like 1

Youtube died on me but I got through the first 6 min. Looks like a crazy crowd out there.

This is like a 25 min. independent concert. I was curious and found out only 8 girlgroups (including Mamamoo) are on TV, out of 44 that debuted in 2014 (most disbanded). :cry:

How these Daikons came this far, I'm so happy (and glad they did the cover for Primary last year, how I discovered their amazing talent). :meow:

Yes you are. j/k.

Hi-5 fanmeet is the fastest and more intimate way to interact with fans. Almost all Asian idols do that. It's like an industrial gimmick.

Edited by MomoRinEeya

Sexy Dad Byul Sketching Spree in Honor of KCON and Byul just being gorgeous badass in her shades.

byulspree1sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rvt6.png

byulspree2sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rv6k.png

byulspree3sm_by_kaichi1342-da7rumb.png

byulspree4sm_by_kaichi1342-da7ru8r.png

Daebaaaaaak! You're the best kaichi! ^.^

They were SO good!!!

They're just natural entertainers on stage. They seemed nervous at the beginning, but once they got their groove on they were just ON FIRE! I love how they tried to engage with the fans, and the adlibs during the songs were special for the event. Shows how much they care about the audience they perform to. I love it, because they're just a little over two years in the industry and their performance style is more similar to Western artists that I've seen live (Xtina, Lady Gaga) - a good combination of choreography with vocals being put first. They don't seem so "robotic" and "rehearsed" for such a young group. They have that x factor, if you will.  :ahmagah:

• Like 1