Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

This pic XD
Mommy Solar and Daddy Byul taking care of their daughter Hyejin who idgaf about her clothes.
Maknae getting some love.

tumblr_o9asgwkXXy1v8b11ao1_1280.jpg

• Like 7

This pic XD

Mommy Solar and Daddy Byul taking care of their daughter Hyejin who idgaf about her clothes.

Aw so cute. I fricking love how Hwasa doesn't care at all, me tbh.

Aw so cute. I fricking love how Hwasa doesn't care at all, me tbh.

Yeah I love how she just does not care XD it so cute though.

Another picture Mommy Solar just gave up XD, Daddy Byul still trying, baby Hyejin still don't care. BFF Wheein probably just got too used to it (to her bff that just don't care). XD

tumblr_o9ashxsC251v8b11ao1_540.jpg

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 3

YAS #SOLARFORKAYDENSFIRSTLADY

yeah it is. its not the apocalypse. i mean theres a lot that could happen but its not like we are a completely useless country now we have put in this position. just gotta man up!

I feel if Mamamoo come and perform in London then this could reunite a nation.

YAAAAS MAMAMOO SAVED KPOP, PLEASE SAVE MA COUNTRY THEN SOLAR MARRY ME JEBAL

#MamamooSaveBritain

I mean, It would just be me and you at the concert but hey, we'd have a great time :P

This pic XD

lol good one what a family

imdamoonstar's pics are the fucking best, she has the highest resolution closeups, I'm a fan of her 

this pic got me out of breath once I opened in full gosh those lips afdsafsg help me I can't control myself lol

vyIZU3D.jpg

Edited by gayisokayk
  • Like 4

mamoonstar's pics are the fucking best, she has the highest resolution closeups, I'm a fan of her 

this pic got me out of breath once I opened in full gosh those lips afdsafsg help me I can't control myself lol

vyIZU3D.jpg

True, she have the best closeups shots. Moonbyul closeups = autosave.

This is going to be my new desktop wallpaper, thanks gayisokayk. 

:stare:  I'm going to have a Moonbyul sketching spree as soon as I got home today from work, these pics are just so glorious not to.

Edited by kaichi

True, she have the best closeups shots. Moonbyul closeups = autosave.

This is going to be my new desktop wallpaper, thanks gayisokayk. 

:stare:  I'm going to have a Moonbyul sketching spree as soon as I got home today from work, these pics are just so glorious not too.

no problem lets share the happiness hahah same, I'm too embarrased to admit how many mb close ups I have saved lol

looking foward to that spree  :ahmagah:

This pic XD

Yeah I love how she just does not care XD it so cute though.

Another picture Mommy Solar just gave up XD, Daddy Byul still trying, baby Hyejin still don't care. BFF Wheein probably just got too used to it (to her bff that just don't care). XD

tumblr_o9ashxsC251v8b11ao1_540.jpg

They're such a cute little family Mommy Solar just looks like she's thinking "OH FUCK IT I CANT HELP YOU" lmao

imdamoonstar's pics are the fucking best, she has the highest resolution closeups, I'm a fan of her

vyIZU3D.jpg

Byul's lips give me life Edited by kpopsnake

hi guys. new moomoo here. please treat me well

also...I tried my hands on a drawing of Solar. I'm not even half as good as kaichi, but I hope you guys like it

tumblr_o9aj8r8EIt1vw1gm1o1_400.jpgtumblr_o9aj8r8EIt1vw1gm1o2_400.jpg

Hi welcome to the thread! Moomoos are so amazing with fanarts. [emoji7]

hi guys. new moomoo here. please treat me well

also...I tried my hands on a drawing of Solar. I'm not even half as good as kaichi, but I hope you guys like it

tumblr_o9aj8r8EIt1vw1gm1o1_400.jpg tumblr_o9aj8r8EIt1vw1gm1o2_400.jpg

I love it!! moomoos are so talented

#MamamooSaveBritain

I mean, It would just be me and you at the concert but hey, we'd have a great time :P

excuse you i would be there like a shot too /bounces out of lurkerdom

I can not wait for tomorrow! I'm finally going to see them live, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that they were coming to New Jersey. Prudential center is only 20 minutes away from me. SOOOOO EXCITED!

I can not wait for tomorrow! I'm finally going to see them live, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that they were coming to New Jersey. Prudential center is only 20 minutes away from me. SOOOOO EXCITED!

tell them that I love them pls  :rlytearpls:

again, thanks everyone for welcoming me. I never even bothered to join onehallyu in the many years that I've been a kpop-fan, but mamamoo and the reputation of moomoos being the nicest fandom convinced me to give it a try

This reminds me of last year to earlier this year with my work. Drawing is my sort of stress reliever, that I hate it when I can't and I get really down.  Draw when you get short break, I have a notepad in where i just sketch randomly and now I have schedule I set, certain days are dedicated only for it (Wednesday and Friday nights).

I started with shoujouish drawing but due to reading lots of seinen/josei/ SOL with tons of feels It got influence in addition to now doing realistic portraits.  XD.

short breaks are rare...at least right now since exam season is coming up for me. studying in a field where we have to do lots of project work sadly doesn't allow me to slack off or get distracted too much...like....actually right now I'm supposed to be studying :rolleyes: 

I can only do realistic drawings of objects...humans are a real mystery to me

vyIZU3D.jpg

When you want to write "like a boss" line you should put this picture instead:) This photo really is badass, she is like a godfather (mother?) of kpop;)

Any Photoshop masters here? Maybe someone could Photoshop explosion into sunglasses reflections? It would be hilarious XD

Edited by virek

i love theirs outfits, they are very classy and girly, can't wait to see them on stage in NY, I bet it will be blast.

I like Byul's and Hwasa's outfits...the dresses of angel line are okay, indeed girly and classy...but somehow solar's dress looks like a pregnancy dress to me  OTL

• Like 1