Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I want wheein to drink without a milk carton cartoon (but that was lolz. thank you rbw)

I died at that milk carton cartoon!! 

Ahh that company though.. >>

Mamamoo speaking Japanese.

Solar is probably like 'yess, finally my lessons have paid off'

Lool it's almost now difficult for me to take Solar seriously when she speaks japanese. Cracking up all the way XD

Hello everyone!

I've never posted here before, so I thought I would now. I heard the song Woo Hoo for the first time on Spotify randomly today and have been obsessed (I'm still listening to it now :lol: ) They're really talented and have great voices! I wish I started listening to their music sooner.

I'm still pretty new to Mamamoo, so I don't know most of their songs still. Do they have any other good songs similar to Woo Hoo? ^^ I can already tell that I'll be a fan, so I'll probably visit this thread more in the future.

Loooove how each of these versatility queen's songs can bring different fans to the yard/radish field. 

You want R&B? They've got it!

You want powerhouse ballads? They've got it!

You want pop/retro? They've got it!

You want jazz/electroswing? They've got it!

You want hip-hop? They've got it!

You want bossanova infused smooth jazz? They've got it for you!

You want urban/pop bops? Hell yeah they have that too!!

Their broad appeal is everything and they only released 3 mini and 1 full albums...

:hurr:

• Like 4

Would anybody happen to have the link to the performance where Solar goes off stage and can't find her way back on stage to sing her last note in Mr. Ambiguous? 

Thanks in advance! :lol:

is it confirmed that mamamoo will have a comeback in august? rbw doesnt have an official statement yet right? August is Moosical :cry:

I think they will comeback after the concert and Olympics at the end of August, just like Vixx 

Edited by MagusMi

a3f1f20e55c344bcf38454b1459cf304.png

Woahhh a thousand in week in a rate of almost 140 - 150 new MooMoo everyday joining the fancafe.

Time to crankup Mr. Excel replot my 77777 tracker.

At this rate we will reach the golden number 77777 even before Hwasa's birthday in the 15th or 16th of July. Alot earlier if the rate increase. :ahmagah: 

My babies need a break. I hope that they don't work themselves too hard.

• Like 1

V Live/V App:

Mamamoo - You're the Best
http://youtu.be/N4H46jKvJAI

• Like 5

pray circle for mamamoo on running man so solar will meet yoo jaesuk, wheein meet gary, moonbyul be greasy to song jihyo and hwasa just be hwasa because maknae on top

i think this video before mamamoo debut, i like main vocal moonbyul yi at the end video.

and one minute video moonbyul will make you smile 

I didn't even think of ByulxJihyo lmao that would be fantastic

I really hope that if they do come back in August, Moonbyul will have more official singing parts because I love her voice. Although when you're the main rapper in a group with the other three I understand why they would get the solo singing parts tbh

And that Moonbyul video is so cute (♥ω♥*)

Also about the potential comeback, I've been thinking on it and I've decided that the best thing to do, at least for me, is to just wait and see what happens. Of course I'm concerned about their health, especially since they always say their ultimate dream is just to be happy and healthy, but I don't yet have a reason to distrust RBW so if they do come back, I'll have to trust that doing so is part of the girls making sure that they are happy. 

And I mean having a comeback and announcing it right about now is fantastic business sense. I said that doing something like this would be smart a week ago when the Moosical announcements came out (although to be fair I didn't think it would be as big as a comeback). Everybody was just talking about them for breaking a record with this concert, it's a good idea to keep people talking. 

I'm happy with whatever Mamamoo is comfortable with. If they want to come back in August, and feel like it's not putting too much on their plate, then hell yeah I'll party like a crazy moomoo and enjoy the new music. I can't get out of my head when they said they highly enjoy being busy, even if it can be exhausting. 

On another note, is it basically confirmed Mamamoo easily sold out their Moosical concert dates? I need to know the numbers!

• Like 1

omggggg August comeback??? So quickly too

Ooh, that's really fast. I hope they aren't pressuring themselves or overworking. Is this confirmed?

V Live/V App:

Mamamoo - You're the Best

http://youtu.be/N4H46jKvJAI

I love her voice  :chu: An AKMoo  collab would be so cute 

• Like 1

Ooh, that's really fast. I hope they aren't pressuring themselves or overworking. Is this confirmed?

I would like to know about this too. Melting was an amazing album and You're The Best is ranked as my 2nd favorite song of the year, so I'm anticipating their next comeback.

On another note, is it basically confirmed Mamamoo easily sold out their Moosical concert dates? I need to know the numbers!

The remaining seats left:

ClZyLLyVAAAWyqq.jpg ClZyK3LVAAAIwuh.jpg

On 13th August (1st day) (Green=available seats)

Clccf1lUYAAafH5.jpg

Clccf1kUYAA4Yb7.jpg

Clccf1mVYAEU-e4.jpg

On 14th August (2nd day)

ClccnbnVEAUDO7Y.jpg

Clccne7UoAENTkh.jpg

ClccnkpUsAAz1Rz.jpg

Unofficial Kmoomoo and public will wage war to get those limited seats.

Edit: however there are bastards disguised as official fans who bought the tickets and sell it 2-3x original price. RBW has posted a notice addressing the issue in fan cafe just now and urged fellow fan to report the scalper

Edited by nichy23
  • Like 2

The remaining seats left:

ClZyLLyVAAAWyqq.jpg ClZyK3LVAAAIwuh.jpg

On 13th August (1st day) (Green=available seats)

Clccf1lUYAAafH5.jpg

Clccf1kUYAA4Yb7.jpg

Clccf1mVYAEU-e4.jpg

On 14th August (2nd day)

ClccnbnVEAUDO7Y.jpg

Clccne7UoAENTkh.jpg

ClccnkpUsAAz1Rz.jpg

Unofficial Kmoomoo and public will wage war to get those limited seats.

Edit: however there are bastards disguised as official fans who bought the tickets and sell it 2-3x original price. RBW has posted a notice addressing the issue in fan cafe just now and urged fellow fan to report the scalper

Wow - I wager that those remaining seats will be all be sold in 2 minutes or less.

The nerve of that scalper, good for RBW addressing the issue as soon as it was known, I hope they found the scalper.

AKMOO :hurr:

Hehehe please god let AKMOO happen

• Like 1

hmm mamamoo will have comeback in august?

I think Sept. better. After Olympics (not many stages available), and usually big concert time in Autumn, so more activities to help promote new music.2cents.

Edited by MomoRinEeya
  • Like 1

I hope RBW release a dvd of their moosical. I mean srsly rbw take all my money. XD

legit.... ever since I became a moomoo this is life.

im fry now

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc

I hope RBW release a dvd of their moosical. I mean srsly rbw take all my money. XD

Yes, I would buy that in a heartbeat.