Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

should someone create an appreciation thread for mmm's IS2 performances to commemorate this day?  :lol:

should someone create an appreciation thread for mmm's IS2 performances to commemorate this day?  :lol:

i will make a greet thread and appriciation thread for them

Happy 2 Year Anniversary Moomoos!

In celebration I dragged my lazy and injured bum out of hibernation and attempted some fan art.

d569386a-21d0-4e6d-b1b1-cd9772e0e9a4_zps

Hope you like it ^^

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

I've never posted here before, so I thought I would now. I heard the song Woo Hoo for the first time on Spotify randomly today and have been obsessed (I'm still listening to it now :lol: ) They're really talented and have great voices! I wish I started listening to their music sooner.

I'm still pretty new to Mamamoo, so I don't know most of their songs still. Do they have any other good songs similar to Woo Hoo? ^^ I can already tell that I'll be a fan, so I'll probably visit this thread more in the future.

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

I've never posted here before, so I thought I would now. I heard the song Woo Hoo for the first time on Spotify randomly today and have been obsessed (I'm still listening to it now :lol: ) They're really talented and have great voices! I wish I started listening to their music sooner.

I'm still pretty new to Mamamoo, so I don't know most of their songs still. Do they have any other good songs similar to Woo Hoo? ^^ I can already tell that I'll be a fan, so I'll probably visit this thread more in the future.

...all their songs (just kidding)(actually no I'm not they're all great).

You're the Best and Taller Than You are a couple that are kinda like Woohoo. If you like the video of Woohoo, My Hometown is sorta similar to that. Girl Crush is my personal favorite. Or Cat Fight. Okay I love them all.

Welcome to the fandom! 

• Like 1

...all their songs (just kidding)(actually no I'm not they're all great).

You're the Best and Taller Than You are a couple that are kinda like Woohoo. If you like the video of Woohoo, My Hometown is sorta similar to that. Girl Crush is my personal favorite. Or Cat Fight. Okay I love them all.

Welcome to the fandom!

Thank you! ^^ I loved all the songs, especially You're the Best. Their fashion is amazing too. I'm definitely going to listen to all their albums. They're music style is really unique and fun to listen to ^_^

And wow, Happy 2nd Anniversary! I hope they have even more success this year ^^

Wait tgc closed her account?? D: I'm gonna miss her rough trans and spazz :(

Wait tgc closed her account?? D: I'm gonna miss her rough trans and spazz :(

Wait, what? When?

I'm so out of the loop.

Wait, what? When?

I'm so out of the loop.

Look

www.twitter.com/mmmtrashTGC

Sad about tgc and it falls on the anniversary date...

OUR GIRLS!

Hello everyone!

I've never posted here before, so I thought I would now. I heard the song Woo Hoo for the first time on Spotify randomly today and have been obsessed (I'm still listening to it now [emoji38] ) They're really talented and have great voices! I wish I started listening to their music sooner.

Welcome to the thread and to the fandom

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Two years with Mamamoo? Congratulations to them and the incredible RBW staff supporting their dreams. It both feels like it's been so much longer than that yet also like it went by in a flash.

I have so many things I could say about Mamamoo and all their achievements, but I'll just say the impact they've had on me on a personal level through what is unquestionably the toughest period of my life can't be understated. 

I've really enjoyed getting to know you other MooMoos who have fallen as hard for them as I have, and Mamamoo is the first group or solo artist I've ever been this passionate about. I can only say it's in direct response to the obvious passion and love they exude when they're on and off stage. On camera and off camera. 

But really, if not for Mamamoo's incredible music, charming personalities and you awesome people here and all over the Interwebs, I'm not sure how I would've made it through these two years  :rlytearpls:

Like I said elsewhere, I'm a MooMoo for life! Hope to be here to celebrate years 3, 4, 5 and 10!

Cheers to an amazing two years  :dave:

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 3

I thought we'd get a proper appreciation thread ;o; but anyways.

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MAMAMOO!

Thank you for always providing us MooMoos with such great music and quality performances â™¡

I know stuff like this sounds cheesy lol, but they honestly mean so much to me and becoming their fan was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I wish them nothing but success and lots of happiness, because they're awesome and deserve that and more :')

Let's go for many more years! :D

I'll keep it short and leave you all with my favorite performance instead  :rlytearpls:

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the radish thread! ^.^

It's been quite a while since I last posted on this thread but I couldn't left before saying 

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MAMAMOO!!

I wasn't here on the first anniversary but I'm glad that I can be on the second. These talented girls prove us that they can really do everything and anything. I never loved to be part of a fandom more than I do with this one. Mamamoo and Moomoos in general are the most incredible people. I hope we all can stay together and keep making these lovely girls happy with all of our support. I wish that they can archive everything they want and just stay as incredible and authentic as they are. Mamamoo fighting!

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.co

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 3

HAPPY 2nd Anniversary MAMAMOO

I have only been a fan some few months ago but it feels like it's been a long time. I have once read a youtube comment that said "If you are feeling down remember there is MAMAMOO". That is a truer word for me, the time I discover MAMAMOO I was really really down, it is a quite rough patch in my life. I have listen to different kind of music and bands but none have uplifted me more than that time I listen to MAMAMOO's Sunset Glow cover, I watch it multiple times. Each video I watch, each music I listen from have help me, MAMAMOO made me pick up my pen again and draw. That thing helps me alot to recover. In no time I have become a Moomoo, no artist have made me go buy an album, create fanarts after fanarts. I have really love how MAMAMOO have embrace quirkiness, dorkiness and just plain weirdness on top of being superbly talented. MAMAMOO FIGHTING!!!!!

mooconcertsm__by_kaichi1342-da6vqs2.png

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 6