Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I'm in love with young Solar :stare:

solar_1466099271_20160616000120_0.jpg

Young Solar looks so badass like she will fuck you up don't even try messing with her.

Young Solar looks so badass like she will fuck you up don't even try messing with her.

lol youngsolar looks like she would knock the fuck out of you if you upset her  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  Solar at all ages will slay me. 

Mess with her? She gonna call her mafia members and fandom to mess with the haters back. 

The members to haters : neneleakes-how-dare-you.gif  

The fandom to haters : 12865034.gif I'm joking, maybe slightly exaggerating. Forgive me, lels.

Mess with her? She gonna call her mafia members and fandom to mess with the haters back. 

The members to haters : neneleakes-how-dare-you.gif  

The fandom to haters : 12865034.gif I'm joking, maybe slightly exaggerating. Forgive me, lels.

'Tis true though.  :stud:

'Tis true though.  :stud:

It applies to every group, tbh. 

Be freaking mesmerized by them.

XG6N5I.gif

That moment when I googled mamamoo to find memes and I find these gems. tumblr_inline_nv17h37idZ1td6kkg_540.jpgCfnvZ0CUYAA2HHp.jpg 

Wheesus, creating memes sure can show you a lot of pics from the past. Huehuehue

Must watch, yas!!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Edited by kaichi

i'm ecstatic! they definitely deserve it. they're hilarious 

OMG YALL IM SO EXCITED MY BOREDOM IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END. I've been watching so many old videos on repeat for my mmm dosage. But, how is this going to work? together? I hope they have like an individual section (even though I don't mind gfriend) 

• Like 2

YAY, SHOWTIME! Finally  :rlytearpls: I hope this new format with 2 groups works out for the best!

ClHUfLEVYAA84Q2.jpg

:rlytearpls:

Lord help me for I have died because of Solar's smile.

Anyway, I'm excited for the show. But, how would they divide the airtime, though.

• Like 1

MEH. don't like this at all to be honest. this isnt how it should be for their FIRST reality show. the public always see gf on tv. this is mmm's time for it. they're the ones who need the exposure. gf should have their own now for their comeback and have mmm do it later or another show imo. 

Yasss showtime.!!.....but together i don't understand that concept. Are they underestimating the girls again and thinking they wont get enough views :donthinkso:

I have conflicting feelings on this.... on one hand like YAS I CAN'T WAIT and I love MamamooxGFriend so that's a plus but at the same time.... how's this going to work so that the girls all get significant airtime?

Something is better than nothing though so I'm excited overall

She's too cute omg :rlytearpls:  

I have conflicting feelings on this.... on one hand like YAS I CAN'T WAIT and I love MamamooxGFriend so that's a plus but at the same time.... how's this going to work so that the girls all get significant airtime?

Something is better than nothing though so I'm excited overall

She's too cute omg :rlytearpls:  

I think it depends on how many episodes there is, it could be 5 eps for each group.

Please be like that kind of format so everyone has airtime. :rlytearpls: 

Yeomachingmoo Showtime is coming!

I mean sure I'd rather Mamamoo had it to themselves but this is definitely the right kind of show for the girls and I don't mind them sharing ^^

SHOWTIME FINALLY :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  I'm so happy right now. I don't even care if they have to share screen time. I'm all for girl group interactions + a new format = more people interested + 2 groups = more people viewing = win win situation 

• Like 6

I'm so excited for this!  :ahmagah: Let's not be too annoyed by the fact that they don't have it to themselves, see it as a potential opportunity for Buddies who haven't seen Mamamoo's charms yet to see them while they air with GFriend and gaining more fans! The article says it's likely to air in July.

• Like 1

I'm so excited for showtime, all I've been doing on my summer break is watching videos of MAMAMOO bc I'm so deprived

• Like 1

omg if yeomachinmoo's showtime is airing on july... that means they've already started filming, haven't they?  :ahmagah:  

p.s. i cannot wait for mmm to come up with the opening jingle for showtime hahaha maybe it'll turn out like fortune cookie (less than 5 mins)  

p.p.s. tho im a bit sad they have to share... iz fine im fine mmm are the queens of gathering girl groups and rookies in their harem iz fine im calm  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  (not)

p.p.p.s. and i cannot bliv mmm got showtime! showtime's mbc and i'd thought mbc wouldn't give them another show considering solar's in wgm.... but i guess mmm are just really hot lately :smile:  anticipate!

Edited by nutellapancakes