Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

i will do it probably tomorrow, dont be surprised if the internet shuts down  :hurr:

i will do it probably tomorrow, dont be surprised if the internet shuts down  :hurr:

I anticipate. ill throw mine on IG and twitter... haha ill include me in my teens cos AWKWARD needs to be amplified.

• Like 1

receipts :hoplz:

(I just wanna stalk e'eryone tbh)

lets do it!

seriously the way people will change, even from their teens!

I think my post would be useless since I literally look like 90% the same from when I was younger. But, I 100% support this idea. The only way to stop hate is with love.

I'm sure you're beautiful!

Radishes are beautiful!

sexy-radish.jpg

• Like 3

If I did that, there'd be a storm to take me away  :derp:  Nah, just joking. Maybe I will, someday.

That idea is great though.

I am so game for this.... hahaha yes SUPPORT OUR YEBA!

I'll do it!

I'll create a social media account for this later

Thanks a lot for supporting the idea. Let's all do this for our Yeba

I anticipate your post  :chu:

Radishes are beautiful!

sexy-radish.jpg

I'm a sassy radish  :datass:

sexy-radish.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for supporting the idea. Let's all do this for our Yeba

I anticipate your post  :chu:

I was plotting to just post here Hehehehe... You guys will scream if you see my face, true story. I look the same since I was a babe, my head just got large and pimples added to my cheeks. â€‹Puberty why have you forsaken me?

I'll prolly post it on twitter

• Like 1

Would totally join in on this project, but not much point in it as I'm still in my midteens. Good luck and thank you to everyone who is though, it's such a great idea!

• Like 1

I think my post would be useless since I literally look like 90% the same from when I was younger. But, I 100% support this idea. The only way to stop hate is with love.

legit. people hating on people.... faaaaam, people need to chill

Radishes are beautiful!

sexy-radish.jpg

I'm a sassy radish  :datass:

sexy-radish.jpg

/dead

• Like 1

As must as I want to join you, I don't think I have a surviving photo of me as a teenager because I never really like taking photo's of myself XD. I might need to track down an old ID picture.

• Like 2

Hi, guys. Some of you may not know me, though I've been around here much, but there's something I want to say.

As you guys know, I've said it a couple of times before that I have considered this thread as my second home.

I've met people from different backgrounds but with the same goal: being a MooMoo.

I hate to do this but I guess I need to take a break from OH for now, or maybe for good. I don't want to leave this place because I don't want to miss out on the news about one of my favourite girl group EVER! Plus, their solo concert is coming soon!

But OH has given me too much disappointment these days and it's not helping me at all since I'm having problems in my anger management. Not to mention this is Ramadan, the holy month, and I'm fasting this month but all this disappointment and negativity I'm receiving from this forum really disturbs me and I can't do fasting peacefully. I guess I need some time to think alone and fix myself.

Maybe I'll come back someday, maybe not. But even so please know that I've enjoyed my time here. I've met you guys, which I've never met in person but I have considered as close friends and even family. I never regret meeting you guys because then I could buy Mamamoo album, listen to their bops and ballads which are filled with vocal slayages, enjoy the spazzing time together like we're all in the same room. I will forever treasure this moment.

Thank you, guys! It's been an honor being a part of this radish field. And thank you for having me.

Sorry if I've made mistakes before. See you guys next time.

ellectrified signing out.

:rlytearpls:  :chu:

• Like 12

Hi, guys. Some of you may not know me, though I've been around here much, but there's something I want to say.

As you guys know, I've said it a couple of times before that I have considered this thread as my second home.

I've met people from different backgrounds but with the same goal: being a MooMoo.

I hate to do this but I guess I need to take a break from OH for now, or maybe for good. I don't want to leave this place because I don't want to miss out on the news about one of my favourite girl group EVER! Plus, their solo concert is coming soon!

But OH has given me too much disappointment these days and it's not helping me at all since I'm having problems in my anger management. Not to mention this is Ramadan, the holy month, and I'm fasting this month but all this disappointment and negativity I'm receiving from this forum really disturbs me and I can't do fasting peacefully. I guess I need some time to think alone and fix myself.

Maybe I'll come back someday, maybe not. But even so please know that I've enjoyed my time here. I've met you guys, which I've never met in person but I have considered as close friends and even family. I never regret meeting you guys because then I could buy Mamamoo album, listen to their bops and ballads which are filled with vocal slayages, enjoy the spazzing time together like we're all in the same room. I will forever treasure this moment.

Thank you, guys! It's been an honor being a part of this radish field. And thank you for having me.

Aww, I wish I could have gotten to know you better! :(

I wish you the best, good luck for the Ramadan!

Hope to see you again soon! 

Tears

1465938032-4e6110266ee4ef14db23d4fbd70a0

Edited by Stefygue
  • Like 1

MATE!

sad you feel this way but i totally understand if you feel like this. This forum is lately filled with toxic losers and i cant even handle half of them wankers.

anyway hit me up when you return. ima miss you mate

• Like 2

I'm not an official fan (yet..? lol) but I keep an eye on them cause these girls are really talented xD I was really surprised when I first heard their live performance :lol:

• Like 1

:rlytearpls: :chu:

You're kinda familiar to me, when I was still a silent reader i always see your name around.

Wishing you all the best. ♡♡♡ :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Even though I didn't know you, you'll forever be a MOOMOO. I do agree that this forum can foster alot of negativity in different places. Have a great Ramadan and life! I hope we can see you again (: 

• Like 1

Just curious, anyone actually able to go to Mamamoo's concert? I live too far away, but hopefully there will be good fancams. 

Edited by fortyto8

Hi everyone,

So, there's a trend among Vietnamese Moomoos these days as we post our pictures capturing us as a baby and now when we've grown up. This is to show our support to our Kim Yeba who's recently been ridiculously bashed because of her look when she was younger. I just think this is a very great and meaningful idea, so I would like to share it and hopefully more of our beautiful Moomoos here can join us in trending this hashtag on social media 

#‎wegrewupwechanged‬ â€ª#‎staybeautifulKYS‬

6GN4pKM.png

I love this idea!!!

This yeba

My new favorite video omg

That really sucks man, and I understand what you mean by all the negativity. It's honestly why I try to stick to Mamamoo-related topics. Know you're always welcome on the radish farm though, if you decide to come back. Ramadan mubarak! (I hope that's right I only ever orally say it)

Edited by kpopsnake
  • Like 1

Suran Instagram

Ck5K7ABUgAI_gjk.jpg

Suran reminds me of Halsey in this pic :p because of her hair probably

Dude my boy Ellectrified. You're one of my buddies on OH, I'm going to miss you lots  :rlytearpls: But I understand what you mean.  

• Like 1

Imma miss my side hoe :cry: but I understand ur decision :rlytearpls: and if u return u are welcome with open arms :chu:Have a happy Ramadan dear  :chu:

Edited by Goddess Sun
  • Like 1