Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

omg im in love with your signature. Is there anyway I can join the moovement that way?

of course u can I have another sig but the sync doesnt match so I'm getting that fixed but ye u can use it as well  :chu:

of course u can I have another sig but the sync doesnt match so I'm getting that fixed but ye u can use it as well  :chu:

you is the best. I love this so much. 

aw thank you but real creds go to lolno for making them for me  :rlytearpls:

Thank you lolno and goddesssun for being the mvp and spreading the moovement, 

aw thank you but real creds go to lolno for making them for me  :rlytearpls:

u r whalecum  :chu:

lmao guys, having the same dp is a pretty good idea for their upcoming 2nd anniversary, let OH know it's coming, and these moosical dps is really pretty for the job  :hurr:

Edited by Dolores Haze

lmao guys, having the same dp is a pretty good idea for their upcoming 2nd anniversary, let OH know it's coming, and these moosical dps is really pretty for the job  :hurr:

U right we should all have them on our DP or Sig  :lol:

Edited by Goddess Sun

no one will know what hit them seeing all these colorful beautiful women 

Whoever decided on the name "MOOSICAL" is a genius! The plays MMM is doing on their group name is just phenomenal. People were laughing at the group name, but RBW/MMM are showing it's a great name. Moobong, Mooparty, the whole radish internal joke becoming a "movement", Moosical, Moomoos, I mean... it's hilarious and cool at the same time. The ad is fantastic and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color continuity from Mr. Ambiguous era - these small details show that the people responsible for all of this actually care, they backtrack, think about it and don't just take the easy way to get money out of their success. It makes you feel that if they care for "little things" like that, they care for fans much more and that's one of the most subtle charms of Mamamoo/RBW combo.

I totally agree that RBW and Mamamoo really seem to care. It's so awesome to be part of a fandom that really feels like a two-way street, and that's what makes me so inclined to support the girls in every way I can.

I think that what it comes down to is this: Everyone involved seems to be really serious about having fun. So of course they have to have a business strategy and sell their music and all of that, but making money through business just lets Mamamoo continue to do what they love for a living, which, lucky for us, is to put out awesome music and videos and everything else that makes our day, even if the rest of the stuff going on in our lives is really shitty. And RBW lets Mamamoo have fun while choreographing and performing and everything, which I really respect because it seems like to a lot of record labels, their artists are just objects which make money. And of course MooMoos are so serious about making the world better while at the same time being absolute dorks alongside our four dorky leaders. I really think it's amazing. 

Also everyone changing their DPs and sigs is so confusing lmao. I'm debating whether to take the same DP or not but I'm gonna keep my sig just bc I want to be able to find my posts lol

• Like 2

Guys, in honor of Hwasa's 21th birthday, i was thinking about sending her a customized birthday cake from cakefactory.

i was curious if any moomoos are interested in this project, we have to chose any design we want and send it to that website, and chose the type of the cake (1 layer, circle etc.), but since our fandom isn't large enough to afford a big cake, i'm thinking about a 1 layer circle #3.

section5_t.jpg

But we may change our mind later, however, let's all unite to make our Hwasabi a nice cake  :rlytearpls:  if anybody's interested, message me pls.

I'm also searching for moomoos who are willing to help me with the cake design, i'm not that good when it comes to sketching

:._.:

A lot of fandoms offered cakes to their idols, just check the wbsite and you'll see various images of famous kpop groups.

Guys, in honor of Hwasa's 21th birthday, i was thinking about sending her a customized birthday cake from cakefactory.

i was curious if any moomoos are interested in this project, we have to chose any design we want and send it to that website, and chose the type of the cake (1 layer, circle etc.), but since our fandom isn't large enough to afford a big cake, i'm thinking about a 1 layer circle #3.

section5_t.jpg

But we may change our mind later, however, let's all unite to make our Hwasabi a nice cake  :rlytearpls:  if anybody's interested, message me pls.

I'm also searching for moomoos who are willing to help me with the cake design, i'm not that good when it comes to sketching

:._.:

A lot of fandoms offered cakes to their idols, just check the wbsite and you'll see various images of famous kpop groups.

I'll try some mockups - if that will be fine with you. I'll support this project for Sassy Hwasabi. I just need to finish my anniversary fanart for them.

Edited by kaichi

I'll try some mockups - if that will be fine with you. I'll support this project for Sassy Hwasabi. I just need to finish my anniversary fanart for them.

Thank you so much  :chu:  :rlytearpls: we still have time tho, since her birthday is until nex month

Can I also have the moosical as dp? I can't find it. @[email protected]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

lmao guys, having the same dp is a pretty good idea for their upcoming 2nd anniversary, let OH know it's coming, and these moosical dps is really pretty for the job :hurr:

THIS IS A NICE IDEA. ^.^

Trending girl group MAMAMOO are holding their first solo concert just two years after their debut!

The concert will be held from August 13 to 14 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park. It is creatively titled “2016 MAMAMOO Concert – The Moosical.â€

MAMAMOO has gained attention from their debut in 2014 with their powerful vocals and flamboyant performances. The title of the concert refers to their ability to make their fans feel like they’re at a musical.

With only two years between their debut and their concert, they hold the record for the shortest time among girl groups to get their own solo concert. The concert will hold more than 3000 seats.

Tickets go on sale on June 20 at Interpark for their fanclub and June 22 for the rest of the public.

cr: soompi

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Our girls are making history! Also, the name Moosical is fantastic. I really wish I could be there but unfortunately I don't have the time or money right now  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_o8p0ghGCcz1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0buZGHC1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0ekPcTB1v8ku37o1_500.gif

tumblr_o8p0fdvLaK1v8ku37o1_500.gif

I love the simplicity of this, it's just their faces with makeup and hats. I also love the mix of black and white and color like their Mr. Ambiguous MV (and also the same colors). Mamamoo is a group that really takes pride in the small details and I love it  :chu:

Holy shit that's actually incredible. WG is what seven years older than Mamamoo? I'm sure the solo concert announcement helped add quite a few of those fans. 

Being a MooMoo is a really weird experience because of stuff like this. Like, I know that they're super popular and numbers like this as well as the fact that they're holding a two-night solo concert two years into their career prove it. And I know that they have a significant chance of becoming the biggest girl group. But it doesn't really feel like they're as big as they are. Even though I'm not Korean and can hardly carry on a conversation in Korean at like a first-grade level, I really feel like a welcome and important part of this community. It even feels like Mamamoo themselves care about me in some weird way despite the fact that I've never met them and they don't even know that I personally exist. It feels like we should be a really small group of friends but we're clearly not when we can officially grow by hundreds in a few hours. Idk if that makes sense bc this is really just a case of word-vomit but yeah, it's super weird. 

I think that Mamamoo works really hard to be close to their fans and have an intimate, close knit feel to them, like a family. Their image is very friendly girls next door and that's the way they naturally are (and their attitudes are very casual and relaxed). They also seem unaffected by the fame in a way; they're still incredibly dorky and crazy, ever since the very beginning.Especially for people who have been here since the very, very, very beginning, it's very clear that they're genuinely sweet dorks and that doesn't seem to ever change. SO it's their unchanging fun, casual nature and their efforts to be personal with the fans. That's my two cents here.

I'M STILL CRYING

80.gif80.gif80.gif80.gif

Thank you for this! I'm using the Hwasa one because DAMN!

I just send mine too

80.gif

I hope they read it

80.gif

i hope they read it too

80.gif

Trending girl group MAMAMOO are holding their first solo concert just two years after their debut!

The concert will be held from August 13 to 14 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park. It is creatively titled “2016 MAMAMOO Concert – The Moosical.â€

MAMAMOO has gained attention from their debut in 2014 with their powerful vocals and flamboyant performances. The title of the concert refers to their ability to make their fans feel like they’re at a musical.

With only two years between their debut and their concert, they hold the record for the shortest time among girl groups to get their own solo concert. The concert will hold more than 3000 seats.

Tickets go on sale on June 20 at Interpark for their fanclub and June 22 for the rest of the public.

cr: soompi

vma-crying-11.gif

• Like 1

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Our girls are making history! Also, the name Moosical is fantastic. I really wish I could be there but unfortunately I don't have the time or money right now  :rlytearpls:

I love the simplicity of this, it's just their faces with makeup and hats. I also love the mix of black and white and color like their Mr. Ambiguous MV (and also the same colors). Mamamoo is a group that really takes pride in the small details and I love it  :chu:

I think that Mamamoo works really hard to be close to their fans and have an intimate, close knit feel to them, like a family. Their image is very friendly girls next door and that's the way they naturally are (and their attitudes are very casual and relaxed). They also seem unaffected by the fame in a way; they're still incredibly dorky and crazy, ever since the very beginning.Especially for people who have been here since the very, very, very beginning, it's very clear that they're genuinely sweet dorks and that doesn't seem to ever change. SO it's their unchanging fun, casual nature and their efforts to be personal with the fans. That's my two cents here.

oh my god, everything about this is spot on, i completely agree. and the fact that they seem unaffected by the fame and are just as dorky as they were in the beginning and really close to the fans i think it's because probably fame wasn't their main goal anyway, i mean, i think one might think it'd be awesome to become a very famous idol group but you can tell they genuinely love music and feel it on a really deep level and by their performances on stage and even studio you can hear, see and feel that they want to spread that love, if that makes sense. they want to share that with the fans and make people feel things through music. i may be way off but that's what i feel whenever i listen to their songs or watch them perform and it's one of the many things that made me fall hard for them. they care.

Imagine that one holy day when Mamamoo will annonce a world tour....

tumblr_lvb6x7dl6D1qguinx.gif~c200

i'm afraid my heart will not handle it but i'm ready

CeHlvJ7WwAAqAA5.jpg:large

Imagine that one holy day when Mamamoo will annonce a world tour....

tumblr_lvb6x7dl6D1qguinx.gif~c200

if they do my wallet will not handle  :cry:

• Like 1

if they do my wallet will not handle  :cry:

Must... Save money for that day to come. I will be excited if they do...

But, I'll prolly just do a live stream on youtube for it. 55299_900.gif 

If ever a world tour happens, I'll give all my savings to go.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Edited by kaichi

photo-64144.gif?_r=1465807255 here u go babe :chu:

Thank youuuu. ♡♡♡

Whoever made this, you're mwondeul. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Must... Save money for that day to come. I will be excited if they do...

But, I'll prolly just do a live stream on youtube for it. 55299_900.gif 

lol that'll be the only concert I'm ever interested in going to  :ahmagah:

Thank youuuu. ♡♡♡

Whoever made this, you're mwondeul. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

credit to lolnoo for combining them  :chu: