Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Can I use Moonbyul's? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I'm new here, so hi o/

Howdy! welcome to the thread and fandom - hope you enjoy it as much as we do :hurr:

Wait they're having their first concert on August?

I was planning to go to Korea on December but now......... I don't know what to do. :( I really want to go but I have other things to focus on. I hope they do something else later this year.

I'm excited for them and I hope they release a DVD of their concert! I'm sure they'll put on an awesome show!

PS. The teasers are making me GAG, I mean what kinda slayage???????????

PPS. That 10cm incident will bring them more publicity. It's unfortunate that Wheein had to hear such statement. Everyone needs to be treated with respect! Goodness. That was such a misplaced joke.

Edited by Stormageddon
  • Like 2

:omg:  :omg: damn it was that bad  :unsure:

i personally dont think it was that bad as people are making it but i think he used the "joke" in the wrong place at the wrong time. obviously it was meant as backhanded compliment about wheeins sexiness (which we all know she is) but he managed to insult the male fans and wheein at the same time. either way he prolly should do the typical kpop half assed apology. plus we know our queens dont want us hating on someone that much... really, ill wait for wheeins response before i go batshit cray cray

• Like 2

i personally dont think it was that bad as people are making it but i think he used the "joke" in the wrong place at the wrong time. obviously it was meant as backhanded compliment about wheeins sexiness (which we all know she is) but he managed to insult the male fans and wheein at the same time. either way he prolly should do the typical kpop half assed apology. plus we know our queens dont want us hating on someone that much... really, ill wait for wheeins response before i go batshit cray cray

ye that's what I thot but I didn't want to comment about it cuz no one deserves hate but to think it has an article about it  :unsure:

ye that's what I thot but I didn't want to comment about it cuz no one deserves hate but to think it has an article about it  :unsure:

there are a lot of articles in kpop where people got hate when they shouldnt have... ive learned to ignore the articles and await the "offended" persons response. if it sounds contrived and like wheeins just being polite then ill assume shes offended but being formal but if she tells us its legit cool then im bless....

it wasnt cool of him dont get me wrong im not condoning it but im just saying... we shouldnt overreact to his actions before seeing what RBW/Wheein does. We should be upset that he made an inappropriate comment. Absolutely. But we don't want to start doing what other fandoms do when their faves/bias is spoken to in this manner... (burgers anyone?)

We don't want to be THAT kind of fandom that starts wishing hate on someone and destroying careers

just my 2 cents tho people

• Like 2

there are a lot of articles in kpop where people got hate when they shouldnt have... ive learned to ignore the articles and await the "offended" persons response. if it sounds contrived and like wheeins just being polite then ill assume shes offended but being formal but if she tells us its legit cool then im bless....

it wasnt cool of him dont get me wrong im not condoning it but im just saying... we shouldnt overreact to his actions before seeing what RBW/Wheein does. We should be upset that he made an inappropriate comment. Absolutely. But we don't want to start doing what other fandoms do when their faves/bias is spoken to in this manner... (burgers anyone?)

We don't want to be THAT kind of fandom that starts wishing hate on someone and destroying careers

true I agree 100% 

Knowing K-netz they will probably over react and I don't think most of it will come from Moomoo's though. What he said is inappropriate given the situation but I also don't want them to get hate - (I actually like the little prince homage  MV they did). I wish he could realize it was bad joke as soon and apologize and learn from it.

Edited by kaichi

Knowing K-netz they will probably over react and I don't think most of it will come from Moomoo's though. What he said is inappropriate given the situation but I also don't want them to get hate - (I actually like the little prince homage  MV they did). I wish he could realize it was bad joke as soon and apologize and learn from it.

Same. He should just apologise for the shitty joke and hope that he is forgiven swiftly and we all move on

Lene responded to my DM on twitter: 

"Hi, definitely, there will be a fan project for Moosical. More information will be posted about it soon (give 1-2 weeks as currently making preparations for KCON fan activities)"

So I say we wait and see what they're planning to do for Moosical, and if there's anything else we want to do on top of that we can figure that out. 

wait wtf did 10cm guy say? :derp:

he basically implied that by wheein covering up she was being unfair to the male members of the audience.

lowkey implying the men in the audience all pigs - what an annoying generalisation

highkey implying wheein is just there to be objectified sexually and generally just making her a second class citizen...

• Like 2

he basically implied that by wheein covering up she was being unfair to the male members of the audience.

lowkey implying the men in the audience all pigs - what an annoying generalisation

highkey implying wheein is just there to be objectified sexually and generally just making her a second class citizen...

DIS BITCH OMG GET THE PITCHFORKS

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

DIS BITCH OMG GET THE PITCHFORKS

Oh please don't; As much as I want to join you, I don't want Moomoos anywhere near in this mess and be named a fandom that brings down other people (even if they do deserve). 

I'm pretty sure knetz are already giving him a hard time for what he said - which he deserved. The best way is for Moomoos to ask for an apology for Wheein and the Male Fans. I don't want anyone to wish for other people demise.

• Like 3

Oh please don't; As much as I want to join you, I don't want Moomoos anywhere near in this mess and be named a fandom that brings down other people (even if they do deserve). 

I'm pretty sure knetz are already giving him a hard time for what he said - which he deserved. The best way is for Moomoos to ask for an apology for Wheein and the Male Fans. I don't want anyone to wish for other people demise.

but...

angry-mob.png

:derp:  Nah just kidding~

• Like 1

but...

angry-mob.png

:derp:  Nah just kidding~

I will just let the Ordinary Knetz handle him - that is probably enough hell. I mean specially if you gain their hatred As long Moomoos be out of it. Actually I'm a lowkey evil person the kind that mastermind things.  :har:

But I wish that they will still have career to claw back in. I want something in the level that will make them realize to NEVER say such thing in their life again.

Edited by kaichi

hello everyone, i barely slept and since the fan project was the last thing i remember thinking about i guess it's the reason i kind of dreamt about it????? anyway, it was very vague but we did something for them and we also gave them a board (not too big (?)) like that world map pin, you know? usually people use it to pin the countries they've visited. we gave it to them with a lot of places pinned because of their international fanbase.

i don't know, it came up to me like that but it could (and should, of course) have some improvements. it's just an idea.

• Like 2

lol takin it a bit far ppl.

anyways, Ck0-cTqUgAAQoZo.jpg

Ah yeah kinda, I'm sorry.

But all hail to all the GOOD NEWS we are getting today!!!!! Oh 73000 thousand already the rate seems to increase.

Mr. Excel will be broken. In my projection that will be next week. :o

Edited by kaichi

hello everyone, i barely slept and since the fan project was the last thing i remember thinking about i guess it's the reason i kind of dreamt about it????? anyway, it was very vague but we did something for them and we also gave them a board (not too big (?)) like that world map pin, you know? usually people use it to pin the countries they've visited. we gave it to them with a lot of places pinned because of their international fanbase.

i don't know, it came up to me like that but it could (and should, of course) have some improvements. it's just an idea.

I like it a lot actually. It may be kind of hard to give them a full physical board of pins (I don't know for sure, I'm a beginner in all of this stuff), but it would be really cool if we could take that idea and run with it. 

Also idk if you saw above, Lene got back to me and said to wait until after Kcon NY for information about the fan project they're planning. So imo we should wait until after they announce what they already have in the works and see if we want to do anything in addition to it, or if what they're planning already conveys all of the sentiments that we want to in our project. 

But all hail to all the GOOD NEWS we are getting today!!!!! Oh 73000 thousand already the rate seems to increase.

Mr. Excel will be broken. In my projection that will be next week. :o

The boost they've gotten from the Moosical announcement is insane. Unless you had predicted a solo concert announcement, there's no way you could've expected to account for it. I'm super happy that they continue to grow so quickly, and I wouldn't be surprised based on these rates if they end up hitting 77,777 by the end of this month. Of course I haven't done any legit analysis on it, that's just based off math I did in my head, but yeah. 

Edited by kpopsnake

For some light hearted stuff in terms of our fancafe numbers.

My 77777 tracker has been calibrated to take account the following.

Mr. Excel projection was broken by the concert announcement.
In it  MMMoo will pass WG by 18 friday which is before the 1 year aniv.

MMMoo passed them today due to concert announcement.

Adjusting the data with the thought that there will be an influx of new fancafe member due to the concert announcement and the fact we hit 73000 today as well. :lub:

Target number 77777 will be possible to be achieve before the concert dates - either on August 7 or 8. Hell Mamamoo fancafe rate might surprise me in the upcoming days :raep:

For some light hearted stuff in terms of our fancafe numbers.

My 77777 tracker has been calibrated to take account the following.

Mr. Excel projection was broken by the concert announcement.

In it  MMMoo will pass WG by 18 friday which is before the 1 year aniv.

MMMoo passed them today due to concert announcement.

Adjusting the data with the thought that there will be an influx of new fancafe member due to the concert announcement and the fact we hit 73000 today as well. :lub:

Target number 77777 will be possible to be achieve before the concert dates - either on August 7 or 8. Hell Mamamoo fancafe rate might surprise me in the upcoming days :raep:

PRAISE THAT HOLY 77777 NUMBER

Wondering how much I will get for my soul on ebay so I can go to the MMM concert...

The boost they've gotten from the Moosical announcement is insane. Unless you had predicted a solo concert announcement, there's no way you could've expected to account for it. I'm super happy that they continue to grow so quickly. 

It is truly insane, the Moosical is a happy wrench thrown in it.

My projection only take into account the estimated weekly rate of members being added which actually slowdown last week to 40-70 members. I would be more than happy for more wrench to be thrown to MR. Excel if that means we will get to 77777 earlier. :raep: As of now I readjusted it with 75-100 members added , which is conservative estimate. I'll see how much the rate is at the end of this week and readjust again. :meow:

Edited by kaichi

I like it a lot actually. It may be kind of hard to give them a full physical board of pins (I don't know for sure, I'm a beginner in all of this stuff), but it would be really cool if we could take that idea and run with it. 

Also idk if you saw above, Lene got back to me and said to wait until after Kcon NY for information about the fan project they're planning. So imo we should wait until after they announce what they already have in the works and see if we want to do anything in addition to it, or if what they're planning already conveys all of the sentiments that we want to in our project. 

The boost they've gotten from the Moosical announcement is insane. Unless you had predicted a solo concert announcement, there's no way you could've expected to account for it. I'm super happy that they continue to grow so quickly, and I wouldn't be surprised based on these rates if they end up hitting 77,777 by the end of this month. Of course I haven't done any legit analysis on it, that's just based off math I did in my head, but yeah. 

Yeah, after thinking about it I thought maybe not a pin board because idk i'm personally scared of getting hurt on that thing lol but I read your comment and I also think it's best if we wait a little to see how it'll go. I just had the idea and thought I should share so I wouldn't forget it :smile:  i'm super hyped.