Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Yeah tbh I don't feel their popularity as much either although I do know they are. Is it because they aren't as internationally popular or us moomoos aren't as loud and in your face as some other fandoms? I guess one of the cool and awesome things about being a Moomoo is just how close-knit the fandom feels despite its actual size. I feel like our fandom is the type to meet up and sit around a campfire and sing Mamamoo songs lol. Also us moomoos can tell that Mamamoo is really genuine when it comes to their fans as well (like Solar's deep response to a moomoos question that was posted a few pages ago)

I now have a new bucket list item: to sit around the fire with MooMoos and sing Mamamoo songs. Bonus points if Mamamoo themselves are there. I would probably die from excitement and then their voices would resuscitate me. 

eEa4bxP.gifjIcaoUv.gifWJ9jrdh.gif7rf7UF2.gif

DP's for all  :la:  :la:

however I cant decide who to put so I'm combining them all  :hoplz:

Even though I already changed mine these are just too gorgeous to not comment on. Especially Hwasa here, like can you stop trying to make my heart and ovaries simultaneously explode, and can the rest of you stop staring into my soul please and thank you

ALSO WTF GUYS MAKE BADGES OUT OF THESE  :hoplz:  :hoplz:  :hoplz:  :hoplz: JUST IN TIME OMFG 

unless the pics are against the rules  

I already checked because I had the same thought. You can't have a hat hiding anything on their face, so that's an issue with the official pictures. Even if I were to take screenshots from the spot video, I could only maybe make it work for Byul and Wheein and I'm not a fan of making badges that couldn't match the other two. The appropriate badge rules are just too strict for it to work *cries*

Edited by kpopsnake

Bless you.

I now have a new bucket list item: to sit around the fire with MooMoos and sing Mamamoo songs. Bonus points if Mamamoo themselves are there. I would probably die from excitement and then their voices would resuscitate me. 

Even though I already changed mine these are just too gorgeous to not comment on. Especially Hwasa here, like can you stop trying to make my heart and ovaries simultaneously explode, and can the rest of you stop staring into my soul please and thank you

I already checked because I had the same thought. You can't have a hat hiding anything on their face, so that's an issue with the official pictures. Even if I were to take screenshots from the spot video, I could only maybe make it work for Byul and Wheein and I'm not a fan of making badges that couldn't match the other two. The appropriate badge rules are just too strict for it to work *cries*

Hwasa legit looks tooo good in this gif not to be made in to a badge and I'm a little salty we cant use them  :cry: but I agree I like badges to match each other too so I'm glad someone else is like that  :rlytearpls:

i'm crying.. the girls have gone so far, it feels like yesterday we're lashing out how the rookie awards sidelined them even though they have the most downloads. And how we all were freaking out over UOAY suddenly rose up to top 5 Melon. we were all like "omg what's happening? this can't be happening!" but look where they are now. Holding their own solo concert in Olympic Hall (the same venue as F(x)'s Docking Station tour  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: )

i wanna go so bad  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  But even if we can't go, maybe we can do something to show our support, like the rice donation we did in Moo Party. I hope Lene can organize such event again 

• Like 2

i wanna go so bad  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  But even if we can't go, maybe we can do something to show our support, like the rice donation we did in Moo Party. I hope Lene can organize such event again 

Can we actually? I'm in for putting in a lot of time and effort to help if necessary, just let me know who to contact. I'm being 100% serious.

I feel like this is the only good-ish Hwasa badge suggested

y7hn0pv.png

The girl is so pretty yet her photoshoots.. covers her eyes too much cri

I wanna go so bad  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  But even if we can't go, maybe we can do something to show our support, like the rice donation we did in Moo Party. I hope Lene can organize such event again 

Radish donations  :hurr: Ah what was the rice donation? It sounds interesting? OHers did it or?

y7hn0pv.png

Radish donations  :hurr: Ah what was the rice donation? It sounds interesting? OHers did it or?

LMfaooo ded at radish donations  :har:

Can we actually? I'm in for putting in a lot of time and effort to help if necessary, just let me know who to contact. I'm being 100% serious.

Sparkilene aka Lene is the admin of Mamamoo Daily. Last year she helped to organize rice donation in Moo Party

t3.jpg

Ours are the third from the right. Many people from OH and twitters joined too

edit: jbCB5Ws.png

still laughing at Miss Pluto's

Edited by nichy23
  • Like 8

LMfaooo ded at radish donations  :har:

It could work :hurr:

Sparkilene aka Lene is the admin of Mamamoo Daily. Last year she helped to organize rice donation in Moo Party

t3.jpg

DAMMMMM  :ahmagah:

Can I use the Wheein one? :rlytearpls:

IM SOO PROUD TO MAMAMOO 1ST EVER SOLO CONCERT 

‪#‎MOOSICAL‬ OMG T.T

IM STAN THEM SOO RIGHT

13418917_10205056515051720_3580751493711

13423766_10205056515251725_5758440367088

13394183_10205056515411729_4069637053556

Omg this legit made me teary????? I'm so proud of them. They worked so hard.

Same. I've done some crazy travelling to go see my fave's concerts but a flight from Brazil to Korea is not gonna happen anytime soon :._.:  I really wish we could do something.

t3.jpg

edit: jbCB5Ws.png

still laughing at Miss Pluto's

I'd get in on this too  :rlytearpls: I hope we can organize something for their concert 

Can I use the Wheein one? :rlytearpls:

Omg this legit made me teary????? I'm so proud of them. They worked so hard.

Same. I've done some crazy travelling to go see my fave's concerts but a flight from Brazil to Korea is not gonna happen anytime soon :._.:  I really wish we could do something.

ofc u can babe  :chu:

• Like 1

Why are solo concerts so rare in K-Pop? It's something I've always wondered, but never asked. Do Koreans just hate concerts? They're pretty normal here and that's how most groups/artists make all their money.

Anyway, I'm happy for Mamamoo!

I just DM'ed Lene on twitter since that's the best idea I have right now to get something going, hopefully I get a response from her about how we can help make it special.

Edited by kpopsnake

I'd get in on this too  :rlytearpls: I hope we can organize something for their concert 

ofc u can babe  :chu:

Thank you ~♥

I just DM'ed Lene on twitter since that's the best idea I have right now to get something going, hopefully I get a response from her about how we can help make it special.

This is really exciting tbh!

• Like 1

Why are solo concerts so rare in K-Pop? It's something I've always wondered, but never asked. Do Koreans just hate concerts? They're pretty normal here and that's how most groups/artists make all their money.

Anyway, I'm happy for Mamamoo!

word I thot solo concerts were more common :ohbi: but I guess its only for those who have fans who are dedicated enough to go which is why groups that have more public rec instead of fandom is probably less likely to ever hold their own concert :._.:  

Ugh accidentally double posted bc my internet is slow and Goddess sun and I must have posted at the same time 

Edited by kpopsnake

Ugh accidentally double posted bc my internet is slow and Goddess sun and I must have posted at the same time 

I am so sorry man  :omg: pls 4give me  :cry:

I am so sorry man  :omg: pls 4give me  :cry:

No biggie lmao it probably has to do with the fact that my internet is really bad at this time of night. It always starts going haywire about now, probably because they don't expect anyone to be awake and furiously typing on forums at 3:30am. Oh well 

Anyway, 

Thank you ~♥

This is really exciting tbh!

I know, I'm super excited too. I haven't gotten super involved in anything yet bc I decided to actually become involved in the fandom pretty recently, so I want to actually play a significant role in something. I wrote a support letter for Kcon, but ya know, I'd like to help out even more. 

No biggie lmao it probably has to do with the fact that my internet is really bad at this time of night. It always starts going haywire about now, probably because they don't expect anyone to be awake and furiously typing on forums at 3:30am. Oh well 

Anyway, 

I know, I'm super excited too. I haven't gotten super involved in anything yet bc I decided to actually become involved in the fandom pretty recently, so I want to actually play a significant role in something. I wrote a support letter for Kcon, but ya know, I'd like to help out even more. 

Yeah, I get it! It's the first time I actually think about getting so involved in anything kpop related even tho I've been on & off the community since 2010. They've worked (and are working) so hard for this and they are so genuine in their love for music and for what they do and how much they care about their fans as well. I guess I just want to show them that they are really loved everywhere. A friendly reminder. We may not be phisically there but we would if we could so we'll be present the only way we can and sending lots of love and great energy.

Yeah, I get it! It's the first time I actually think about getting so involved in anything kpop related even tho I've been on & off the community since 2010. They've worked (and are working) so hard for this and they are so genuine in their love for music and for what they do and how much they care about their fans as well. I guess I just want to show them that they are really loved everywhere. A friendly reminder. We may not be phisically there but we would if we could so we'll be present the only way we can and sending lots of love and great energy.

It would be really cool if there was some way we could show them the extent of where their music reaches. Like somehow let them know that they have people who hardcore support them from as far away as a small town in Texas (where I am) and Brazil (where you are), as well as so many other places around the globe. 

y7hn0pv.png

Radish donations :hurr: Ah what was the rice donation? It sounds interesting? OHers did it or?

I swear down badges can be accepted if its canon/their trademark to have theirnface partially covered.... can it be argued its part of hwasas thing in photoshoots and mvs etc?

It would be really cool if there was some way we could show them the extent of where their music reaches. Like somehow let them know that they have people who hardcore support them from as far away as a small town in Texas (where I am) and Brazil (where you are), as well as so many other places around the globe. 

Omg yes! i think they'd be very happy and touched :rlytearpls: