• Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Trending girl group MAMAMOO are holding their first solo concert just two years after their debut!

The concert will be held from August 13 to 14 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park. It is creatively titled “2016 MAMAMOO Concert – The Moosical.â€

MAMAMOO has gained attention from their debut in 2014 with their powerful vocals and flamboyant performances. The title of the concert refers to their ability to make their fans feel like they’re at a musical.

With only two years between their debut and their concert, they hold the record for the shortest time among girl groups to get their own solo concert. The concert will hold more than 3000 seats.

Tickets go on sale on June 20 at Interpark for their fanclub and June 22 for the rest of the public.

cr: soompi

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cahbr

• MadameVastra

• YamaChan

• sparkilene

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr.Ambiguous Piano Man Um Oh Ah Yeh (2) (3) You're the best (2) (3) Decalcomanie (2) (3) Yes I am (2) Starry night (2) Egotistic (2) Wind flower (2) gogobe

'TWIT(ë©ì²­ì´)' - Hwasa | Released: February 13, 2019     'Lie Ya' - Cosmic Girl feat. Solar | Released: October 13, 2018     'Selfish' - Moonbyul feat. Seulgi | Released: May 23,

I'm not going to bother with spoilers. Thread isn't bustling right now anyway.   The moral of the story remains everything in moderation.   As the radish field expands, there's really nothing we c

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

Oh my god I am flapping around right now! Ideally I'd love a professional DVD release so that I get to see it in full glory, but if not  hopefully there will be some decent fancams or streams because I will run screaming to the grave if I miss out on this!!!

Trending girl group MAMAMOO are holding their first solo concert just two years after their debut!

The concert will be held from August 13 to 14 at the Olympic Hall in the Seoul Olympic Park. It is creatively titled “2016 MAMAMOO Concert – The Moosical.â€

MAMAMOO has gained attention from their debut in 2014 with their powerful vocals and flamboyant performances. The title of the concert refers to their ability to make their fans feel like they’re at a musical.

With only two years between their debut and their concert, they hold the record for the shortest time among girl groups to get their own solo concert. The concert will hold more than 3000 seats.

Tickets go on sale on June 20 at Interpark for their fanclub and June 22 for the rest of the public.

cr: soompi

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

OMG I HAVE A BADGE NOW :rlytearpls: :ahmagah:

• Like 1

DAYUMMMM SLAY GIRLS SLAY

I seriously need some good streams and fancams. Hopefully even a dvd bc I will forgo food for a week if it means being able to own it

• Like 3

CONGRATS BABE  :chu:

Thank you!

I'm really emotional right now?????????? I love this group and this thread and since I made an account here this is the first time I'm actually active and everyone is so nice so lol i don't know, thank you :chu:  btw i'm backtracking this thread and i'm loving everyone's reactions and everything. i'm currently on page 289 lol

• Like 1

Thank you!

I'm really emotional right now?????????? I love this group and this thread and since I made an account here this is the first time I'm actually active and everyone is so nice so lol i don't know, thank you :chu:  btw i'm backtracking this thread and i'm loving everyone's reactions and everything. i'm currently on page 289 lol

u are very welcome and I totally agree everyone here is so nice and welcoming its amazing  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

Wow seeing this contrast makes me a little emotional. Having solo concert is something they talked about from the very beginning :rlytearpls:

It also makes me realize just how young they looked when they debuted lmao.

Also I wonder if anybody has started to put together some sort of fan project for the concert date. Even if I can't be in Korea to support, I'd like to find a way to support from here in the US. If not, maybe I'll contact USA Moomoos or something to try to get something started? I just suck with ideas but I really want to help make their first solo concert super special

Edited by kpopsnake

oooo just a thought.. will they be including Immortal Songs 2 perfs in moosical too? :smile:

I didn't even think about that. They do perform that Deep into the Night one (I only know the full name in Korean my b) a lot so they'll probably do it. Maybe a couple others depending on how long they want the show to be. I hope so, their IS2 perfs are always amazing

• Like 1

im so proud of them !!!! sad I cant see them live but im super excited to see what ingenuity mamamoo brings to an official solo concert. This is the first step to hopefuly a world tour eventually  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  

edit: I really like how there is a kind of throwback to their mr ambiguous look? How far they've come ahhh

Edited by greasybyulie

good. it's happening finally. about damn time. 

and aren't we gonna talk about how genius the name MOOSICAL is? remember when they debuted and everyone was saying that they had one of the worst names in Kpop? they've been proving it's one of the best names ever since. 

and the concept for the concert is beautiful. i'm glad they still stick with Mr.Ambiguous concept, their most iconic era. 

• Like 1

im so proud of them !!!! sad I cant see them live but im super excited to see what ingenuity mamamoo brings to an official solo concert. This is the first step to hopefuly a world tour evetually  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  

They can definitely get to a world tour if they wanted to.... They're having a huge solo concert so early in their career that I have absolutely no doubt about it. Not this year or anything, but I definitely see world tour potential in their future. 

They can definitely get to a world tour if they wanted to.... They're having a huge solo concert so early in their career that I have absolutely no doubt about it. Not this year or anything, but I definitely see world tour potential in their future. 

I never realize how early it is in their career for the concert. A world tour is indeed possible I hope it happen too. 

• Like 1

btw i just noticed only Solar out of the 4 had glitter on her lips. the perk of being a leader?  :hurr:

OMG GO KIM GO!! go there on behalf of all the Moomoo's here on OH  :rlytearpls:

I've never been allowed to a concert, but she told me she would let me if they ever did have one  :rlytearpls: #PrayingToTheRadishGods 

I would definitely try and set up a streaming link if I could go... But all the good seats will be taken by the official fanclub  :donthinkso:

• Like 1

Now this is what I love to see--an explosion in the Mamamoo thread thanks to awesome and amazing news  :)

So ecstatic and proud of just how far Mamamoo has come in such a relatively short time. I think I read they've set a new record for the fastest girl group to hold a solo concert after their debut? If true, it's time to add another page to Mamamoo's record book.

Like everyone else, I'm steamed I definitely won't be able to attend, but hopefully there will be some decent quality streams to enjoy during one or both of the concerts. 

A radish can hope!

Loving all the overwhelming positivity flowing through the thread at a time when it was really needed  :smile:

I'm curious what songs will make the cut besides the obvious title tracks.

Please give me a live performance of Emotion  :ahmagah:

• Like 1
  • HimawariAmu changed the title to [Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever