Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

OMG MY BABIES  :rlytearpls: how far they've come in only 2 years since their debut ;_;

I feel so proud of them <3 and I KNOW these concerts are going to be amazing! Forever jealous of those who get to go  :rlytearpls:

seating plan?

CkzGQqaUYAQtF92.jpg

so many seats *-* (idk why im wowed by that xD so many radishes in the audience to see  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah: ) MMM will kill it!!

I hope for us international fans who can't come to the concert will have the chance to stream it online (just like I did with f(x)'s first solo concert).

Crying because I can't come but also because I'm proud! :rlytearpls:

so many seats *-* (idk why im wowed by that xD so many radishes in the audience to see :ahmagah: :ahmagah: ) MMM will kill it!!

I hope so.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la:

I'm so happy and so proud of them!

I hope for us international fans who can't come to the concert will have the chance to stream it online (just like I did with f(x)'s first solo concert).

That would legitimately make my life. 

That made my day I wanna cry lol. So proud and happy for them. :D You feel me, fellow moomoos? [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

That would legitimately make my life. 

I hope some K-MooMoos will be very generous in setting up a streaming channel. It doesn't matter if I can't watch them perform. As long as I can listen to the songs, the fanchants, everything, that would be enough. :rlytearpls:

That made my day I wanna cry lol. So proud and happy for them. :D You feel me, fellow moomoos? [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel!!! :rlytearpls:

I hope some K-MooMoos will be very generous in setting up a streaming channel. It doesn't matter if I can't watch them perform. As long as I can listen to the songs, the fanchants, everything, that would be enough. :rlytearpls:

It would be amazing! I think by now they know they have a solid international fanbase???? I mean, it would be great if i-moomoos could actually get to see it somehow. Here's hoping. Either way, though, I'm really happy (and jealous yes) for everyone that will get to see them.

It would be amazing! I think by now they know they have a solid international fanbase???? I mean, it would be great if i-moomoos could actually get to see it somehow. Here's hoping. Either way, though, I'm really happy (and jealous yes) for everyone that will get to see them.

I think there will be some international fans that will attend the concert. But those who can't, like me, can only hope from streaming and fancams to see the concert.

I think there will be some international fans that will attend the concert. But those who can't, like me, can only hope from streaming and fancams to see the concert.

Yes, having streams available was what I meant by having a way to watch it too :)

they're having a concert!!! a solo concert!!! so proud  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

and on top of that it's called a MOOSICAL. how genius is thaaaat 

p.s. i'm also really interested in who among their idol friends are going too..  :hurr:  :hurr:

• Like 2

Can't wait for the fancams! I want to see the beautiful radish field :rlytearpls: