Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I knew it was a long shot, when I was hoping the sudden explosion in activity in this topic was due to something awesome and amazing. But I always hope for the best and expect the worst, so none of this is surprising.

With great popularity, comes great hate. It'll be unavoidable as Mamamoo continues to soar higher, and I'm actually thankful they receive far less hate than pretty much any other K-Pop Girl Group that I've seen.

So of course the few haters they have pounce like hungry piranha the moment they find something they can latch on to and bash Mamamoo with. There's honestly no value in engaging those people, because they're so small-minded and shallow that they'll find any reason to hate.

For us MooMoos, this changes absolutely nothing. I don't care what work, if any, the members did. I'm not here just because all four of them are beautiful, talented young ladies (contrary to what they themselves may think); I stuck around for their incredible personalities, incomparable talents, team chemistry and their authentic love for their craft and the fans they make such awesome music for.

So whatever. Let the haters get it all out of their system. By the time they expend all their energy and move on to the next girl group member they try to drag down, Mamamoo will have secured 3 or 4 more CF deals :datass:

Preach!!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

#SOLARPROTECTIONSQUAD2K16

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

My two cents, with an extra dash of swear words and brutal honesty because this kind of thing pisses me off so fair warning:

Who gives a shit if Solar got work done? Who gives a shit if anybody gets any work done ever? I don't know anything about plastic surgery, so I can't tell whether she's gotten anything done or not, but guess what, I don't give a fuck. This is such a ridiculous issue. I highly doubt that anybody who gets PS just comes up with the idea on a whim. It has to be something that is thought over for a while, and if somebody decides to do it it has to be because they really feel like they want to or need to do it. If Solar had to get PS to be able to sing for a living, well, that's pretty fucked up but I actually respect her for doing what needed to be done for her to follow her dream. 

All of these haters need to back off. At least people who get PS are doing something to help themselves out. They, for whatever reason, think that getting this procedure will make them happier in the long run and so they do it. I respect that. They aren't hurting anybody by doing it, and it's a hell of a lot better than putting other people down so that you can have a few moments of happiness. Haters would do best to follow suit and actually go do something with their lives. #Sorrynotsorry 

Of course, something like this was bound to happen. Solar (and all the girls) are getting more popular by the day. Netizens were just waiting for something to latch onto and make an issue out of.

#SOLARPROTECTIONSQUAD2K16

Edited by kpopsnake

Ugh.. The comments are pretty mean.

Anyway, Solar-ssi is beautiful before and after the graduation photo, she has one of the greatest personality, her goofiness is one of her strongest charm and it add to her beauty. Those mean people can drag all the photos they want. Fact is, Solar is slaying left and right since 1991, her voice can slay a whole audience. So who fucking cares about if she has been done or not ?  :datass:

Seriously, she was cute in her graduation photo in my opinion, I can't see why all this hate. Anyway... #SOLARPROTECTIONSQUAD2K16 

• Like 3

Wonderful radish farm to wash this bad vibes we are getting.

Click here to view the Tweet

Edited by kaichi

Uh, hi guys! I'm a pretty big Moomoo, got into Mamamoo a couple of months ago and can't help but fall in love with them. Some of you may know me from the P.O.P thread but I decided to try and post here more. Regarding Solar's pics, she looks the same tbh. She got work done but she looks amazing either way. She had chubby cheeks, she lost weight there, why can't people understand? Lol. Anyway yeah, my bias is Solar! 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Honestly, I don't really care since my other biases did PS (or at least based on my knowledge). In the end, if you truly like someone (platonically or romantically), you won't really care if they did something that the society thinks is "bad." I do believe that Solar did some PS, but that can't stop me from stanning her. I'm sure most of us came here for Mamamoo's talent- if that's the reason we're here for, how can we stop liking her because of something so small?

I was actually surprised upon hearing the news that Solar's yearbook pictures have been exposed. The hate comments were really nothing to me, though. If I were to pick the bashes that my favs receive, I'd pick being bashed "getting PS" over "being untalented" (which is what Solar is not) anyways. 

Honestly, I don't really care since my other biases did PS (or at least based on my knowledge). In the end, if you truly like someone (platonically or romantically), you won't really care if they did something that the society thinks is "bad." I do believe that Solar did some PS, but that can't stop me from stanning her. I'm sure most of us came here for Mamamoo's talent- if that's the reason we're here for, how can we stop liking her because of something so small?

I was actually surprised upon hearing the news that Solar's yearbook pictures have been exposed. The hate comments were really nothing to me, though. If I were to pick the bashes that my favs receive, I'd pick being bashed "getting PS" over "being untalented" (which is what Solar is not) anyways. 

Your DP :o it is so cute.

Most of us are here for talent and personality, that is something they can't bash.

Edited by kaichi

I think my decision to never read Pann comments again has saved me from unnecessary anger and disappointment.

From the responses you guys make, I'd say the comments were really bad.

I'm glad I never even had the slightest curiosity to read those kinds of comments anymore.

I suggest if you guys aren't capable of dealing with anger or frustration from seeing/reading those comments, don't do it. Just like me.

I have anger management issues and I have decided to avoid sources of my anger, and that is the harsh comments from hypocrites like those netizens.

I already have a lot of shit to deal with in real life, I don't need another.

Now, all I can say is calm down. And pray that Solar and other Mamamoo members will never see or read those comments. Even if they do, I hope they can handle it and deal with those comments the best way they can.

Spoiler is about MAMAMOO's sister group VV

ah an awkward time to pop in, but if any of you are interested in MMM's sister group P.O.P do come in and visit the thread!!

http://onehallyu.com/topic/339992-%E2%9C%BD%E2%9C%88-official-upcoming-rbw-girl-group-%E2%9D%9Dpop%E2%9D%9E-thread-%E2%9C%88%E2%9C%BD-everyfridayoninstagram/

here's a fanbase too~ https://twitter.com/fyrbwpop

Am I the only one that RBW has plans for a new girl group? I hope they aren't debuting them anytime soon, I'm kind of nervous they might overshadow MAMAMOO

• Like 2

Am I the only one that RBW has plans for a new girl group? I hope they aren't debuting them anytime soon, I'm kind of nervous they might overshadow MAMAMOO

new GG is just in pre-debut stages, I think RBW will debut them next year tbh, MMM won't be overshadowed because they're so unique and have so many individual fans (fans who only stan mmm and no other group)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

You are not the only, we are in the P.O.P thread. I think they are just doing pre- debut stuff which is kinda popular way of hyping up groups. I don't see them anytime until late 2017.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Cky8TLiUUAAriUF.jpg

Finally!!!!! Too bad I can't be there.

Cky8TLiUUAAriUF.jpg

oh my god it's happening

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wish I could be there

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Barack Oppama

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD BUT ALSO A BIT JEALOUS SINCE I LIVE IN THE US

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

I'm bald  :ahmagah: 

yGBqqRx.gif

Edited by MagusMi

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Cky8TNmUUAQob8G.jpg

STILL DEAD FROM MOONBYUL OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. A shame I can't be there but still very happy :D

AH A SOLO CONCERT FINALLY!!!! OMG IM SOO PROUD OF THEM. holy crap I can't wait for all the concert fancams and ments. People who are going are SO blessed to hear them sing for that long 😭

• Like 2

I can't wait to see the glorious radish farm in full action. Finally!!!!!

I still can't believe this news! :rlytearpls:

2 years into the Kpop world and now a solo concert! :rlytearpls:

Imagine the radishes :rlytearpls:

8hQfZP4.gif

• Like 3