Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Thanks for letting me know.

over 80% of them are negative, they made it sound like PS is a crime lmao. to me it sounds more like they can't wait for something to come to hate on Solar.

They are basically saying that she looks really different and that her fans are shielding her... (well ofc cause she is bae)

but there are some nice comments :

9. [+67, -49] Who cares if she got work done, she's a super good singer. Love you Mamamoo ♡

10. [+37, -2] But I'm curious... if she debuted without getting any plastic surgery done, would you guys not have hated on her for being ugly? You would've hated on her all the same...

The fact that -if that blind item was indeed true- she was told that she'd have to go under the knife for an opportunity to achieve her dream is a reflection of their society more than anything. And they have quite the audacity coming at her for getting ps when numerous idols are heavily taunted and mocked for being 'ugly' regardless of their skills, smh.

they haven't left her alone ever since she's on WGM tbh.. getting hate is the price of popularity. 

but some of them loves her lol

Thanks for letting me know.

The fact that -if that blind item was indeed true- she was told that she'd have to go under the knife for an opportunity to achieve her dream is a reflection of their society more than anything. And they have quite the audacity coming at her for getting ps when numerous idols are heavily taunted and mocked for being 'ugly' regardless of their skills, smh.

that blind item was either exaggerated or not about her. it said the idol had gone under full body PS and look completely different now, they even compare the whole thing to that "200 pounds beauty" movie. :unsure:

that blind item was either exaggerated or not about her. it said the idol had gone under full body PS and look completely different now, they even compare the whole thing to that "200 pounds beauty" movie. :unsure:

I don't understand why people trust blind items so much and then be 100% confident that it's about one certain person even though they have no proof. Solar was not fat before but her face was chubby (natural). She just got her eyes, chin and possibly her nose fixed. It doesn't matter. Who cares? I'm sure people are jumping in joy now that they found a imperfection with MAMAMOO. Let's just let it go and shower Solar with love.

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed that part was stupid if it was about Solar.

The fact that that blind item is what stirred up all of this is so annoying. Anyway, it's happened already. I'm hopeful it'll blow over after a while... I just hope Solar's okay.

I don't understand why they blame her, who they should blame is society, do you think she did it bc she likes the feeling of going through a risky surgery? she has an amazing voice she dreamed of being a singer but no one would want her bc only looks matter, what was she supposed to do? I feel ya solar fighting <3

she has a great personality, she's funny, sweet and a good person, that's all that matters for me, hope she's okay : (

Edited by gayisokayk

But alot of people jump ship and pinpointed her, which is sad. :unsure:. When I heard those rumor, I zero in on it being closer to fantasy than reality.

For all I know Solar is more beautiful than any of them for the sole reason that she is kind genuine loving person based on accounts and videos of her. That for me makes her a 100 times better than all those netz.

Never once as well Mamamoo claim to fame is visual they even joke about it, in the pentagram challenge they put 0 points on it. I can't even understand this. Their society is a society that treat PS something that can be given as a gift but act like it is a crime. What an ironic society -_-. I don't have anything against PS if done well and done in own volition it is good, your body, your decision. I don't wish for any idol to be treated this way.  society is flawed though, and that distorted lense they are looking through need to be corrected they are destroying life's tbh.

Edited by kaichi

Actually, how come solar's high school pictures did not show her distinctive mole under her right eyebrow? HMMM..

maybe thats fake too 

in all fairness i have a few moles that came about long after i left high school due to exposure in sunlight and hormones etc so not every single little thing has to be present there that is here now.

I feel we should all post our high school and pics from 5 years ago and then pics from now and say "ah yes i have clearly had surgery because of...."

i will admit i think she had her eyes or nose done but a mole? please.... (i wonder how many people on OH have teen pics from 5 years ago they can compare to now)

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here but I have been a fan of MAMAMOO for a while now just never got the chance to visit this thread anyway I came across this

and byul is just <3

Hi! Welcome to the radish thread! ^.^

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Actually, how come solar's high school pictures did not show her distinctive mole under her right eyebrow? HMMM..

I'm pretty sure she mentioned before that her dermatologist removed that mole after she specifically told him/her not to since she really liked it, but it luckily re-appeared one day 

• Like 5

I knew it was a long shot, when I was hoping the sudden explosion in activity in this topic was due to something awesome and amazing. But I always hope for the best and expect the worst, so none of this is surprising.

With great popularity, comes great hate. It'll be unavoidable as Mamamoo continues to soar higher, and I'm actually thankful they receive far less hate than pretty much any other K-Pop Girl Group that I've seen.

So of course the few haters they have pounce like hungry piranha the moment they find something they can latch on to and bash Mamamoo with. There's honestly no value in engaging those people, because they're so small-minded and shallow that they'll find any reason to hate.

For us MooMoos, this changes absolutely nothing. I don't care what work, if any, the members did. I'm not here just because all four of them are beautiful, talented young ladies (contrary to what they themselves may think); I stuck around for their incredible personalities, incomparable talents, team chemistry and their authentic love for their craft and the fans they make such awesome music for.

So whatever. Let the haters get it all out of their system. By the time they expend all their energy and move on to the next girl group member they try to drag down, Mamamoo will have secured 3 or 4 more CF deals :datass:  

• Like 10

I knew it was a long shot, when I was hoping the sudden explosion in activity in this topic was due to something awesome and amazing. But I always hope for the best and expect the worst, so none of this is surprising.

With great popularity, comes great hate. It'll be unavoidable as Mamamoo continues to soar higher, and I'm actually thankful they receive far less hate than pretty much any other K-Pop Girl Group that I've seen.

So of course the few haters they have pounce like hungry piranha the moment they find something they can latch on to and bash Mamamoo with. There's honestly no value in engaging those people, because they're so small-minded and shallow that they'll find any reason to hate.

For us MooMoos, this changes absolutely nothing. I don't care what work, if any, the members did. I'm not here just because all four of them are beautiful, talented young ladies (contrary to what they themselves may think); I stuck around for their incredible personalities, incomparable talents, team chemistry and their authentic love for their craft and the fans they make such awesome music for.

So whatever. Let the haters get it all out of their system. By the time they expend all their energy and move on to the next girl group member they try to drag down, Mamamoo will have secured 3 or 4 more CF deals :datass:  

preach brother!

for all the haters... 

tumblr_lvr1gwonuf1qzku76o1_500.gif

over 80% of them are negative, they made it sound like PS is a crime lmao. to me it sounds more like they can't wait for something to come to hate on Solar.

Of course they do. She is on WGM with the ''nation's boyfriend'' Eric Nam. They've been waiting for something like this to jump on since it was first announced.

Personally I don't care. I mean, at least 70% of idols have had some sort of PS. So many people in Korea have PS too. It's kind of hypocritical to judge it when it serves as such a big chunk of your culture. Instead of bringing people down for having PS why not question why so many people in Korea feel the need to have it in the first place?

Of course they do. She is on WGM with the ''nation's boyfriend'' Eric Nam. They've been waiting for something like this to jump on since it was first announced.

Personally I don't care. I mean, at least 70% of idols have had some sort of PS. So many people in Korea have PS too. It's kind of hypocritical to judge it when it serves as such a big chunk of your culture. Instead of bringing people down for having PS why not question why so many people in Korea feel the need to have it in the first place?

i would love for solar to address it and OWN it with eric on WGM. like seriously give it to the netizens then what can they say? Yeba is too classy for those peasants

• Like 2

I think I rolled my eyes too much after reading knetz negative comments lol. Like, who cares. Moomoos got your back, leader Solar. [emoji1]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

• Like 1

About all the solar ps stuff, I still love her anyway, she's my ult bias after all. She didn't even deny her weight in the past at all so it's not like she was that desperate in keeping it hidden. Idk y they're treating her slight ps (that wasn't even drastic cus u can clearly tell that's solar) like it's demonic and all in the wrong lol. Something haters can't bash her on is her vocals and personality so they must've been hoping to get some dirt on her. She's been getting attention for being on WGM so some hating attempt was bound to happen

It hurts to see Solar get hated on tho ...

Edited by baechulgi