Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

i notice that the votes on the favorite member poll of the thread is slowly balanced between the 4 of them. hopefully we'll see even numbers of votes soon, just like last year  :dave:

Audio Suran (수란) - DDANG (땡땡땡) (Feat. Hwa Sa of MAMAMOO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmR3uAWpnwI

I'm quite taken back by Suran's voice. Really unique but I'm only fond of her singing voice. Either way, this song is so addicting...!

13394206_294274827572852_901116506282185

daily memo i guess?

she's so adorable  :omg:  :cry:

I usually wait for an official release of the full song, but this I couldn't resist (it's a fan upload, should be removed quickly).

TBH, I was expecting something closer to (not necesserily fully) a duet, but Hwasa's voice is more like a bgm instrument in here. It's a good song, don't get me wrong, but I did expect more of using her talent.

• Like 1

Milk CFâ¤â¤â¤

New CF of Mamamoo

#MamaCow

7d845f1a48ab00bfd570f9c87396f768.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I hardly ever drink milk but I guess I should start drinking more now  :rlytearpls:  (I'm so easily influenced by Mamamoo  :imstupid: ) btw I see what they did there MamaMOO

Audio Suran (수란) - DDANG (땡땡땡) (Feat. Hwa Sa of MAMAMOO)

It's a good song. This is going to get stuck in my head. (At the moment that pizza maru tune is on repeat in my head though :rlytearpls: ) I kind of also expected to hear more of Hwasa but since she's just a featuring I guess it's normal. 

I've been wanting for MamamooxWinner reactions for forever and I was hoping that when they were promoting at the same time they would meet but they didn't :(

I think they promoted for just one week together  :._.: 

At least we have this video

I usually wait for an official release of the full song, but this I couldn't resist (it's a fan upload, should be removed quickly).

TBH, I was expecting something closer to (not necesserily fully) a duet, but Hwasa's voice is more like a bgm instrument in here. It's a good song, don't get me wrong, but I did expect more of using her talent.

I don't like the song? Where's Hwasa? She's barely in the song when I really only listened because of her. At least she rapped. :._.:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

I don't like the song? Where's Hwasa? She's barely in the song when I really only listened because of her. At least she rapped. :._.:

I think the thing about this song is either you like it, or you don't kind of like no middle ground. Hwasa is featuring artist I think her part as much as I like it is just about enough for a standard featuring (3:30 or something into the song). 

On my end I generally don't like this kind of song on the other hand it can get addicting that ddang part is still stuck on my head even though i only listen once.

hwasa's voice is so good, i wanted to hear her sing more.. the song is okay ^^

• Like 1

Is it creepy to say that I wanna touch Moon's hair? :derp:

They're going to Jeju, probably for that concert they're having with 10cm.

MAMAMOO’s Fans Help Out Fellow Fan With Hearing Impairment

MAMAMOO.jpg

MAMAMOO’s fans, called Moomoos, recently banded together to help their fellow fan.

On June 8, the fan posted on a MAMAMOO fan board, stating that they were in their twenties and a fan of MAMAMOO.

“Hello,†they wrote. “I am hearing impaired. Lately subtitles are coming out on broadcasts so I can enjoy them. My one regret are the MAMAMOO videos on the V app. Without the subtitles, I cannot understand the content of what they’re saying.â€

MAMAMOO-540x308.jpg

Fans replied to the post, saying, “Name a video you want and we’ll make subtitles for you.†Not long afterwards, a video was uploaded with accurate subtitles and a note on which member was speaking each line.

The hearing-impaired fan, known simply as “A,†wrote a thank-you post in reply. “Everyone must be so busy but they took the time out to do this. I teared up while watching it. Thank you so much.â€

Since then, the fans have been uploading subtitled videos for “A†on a regular basis, and “A†has been writing a thank you message every time.

Source (1)

Soompi

thats why i stan this group they have a good heart

• Like 13

MAMAMOO.jpg

MAMAMOO’s fans, called Moomoos, recently banded together to help their fellow fan.

On June 8, the fan posted on a MAMAMOO fan board, stating that they were in their twenties and a fan of MAMAMOO.

“Hello,†they wrote. “I am hearing impaired. Lately subtitles are coming out on broadcasts so I can enjoy them. My one regret are the MAMAMOO videos on the V app. Without the subtitles, I cannot understand the content of what they’re saying.â€

MAMAMOO-540x308.jpg

Fans replied to the post, saying, “Name a video you want and we’ll make subtitles for you.†Not long afterwards, a video was uploaded with accurate subtitles and a note on which member was speaking each line.

The hearing-impaired fan, known simply as “A,†wrote a thank-you post in reply. “Everyone must be so busy but they took the time out to do this. I teared up while watching it. Thank you so much.â€

Since then, the fans have been uploading subtitled videos for “A†on a regular basis, and “A†has been writing a thank you message every time.

Source (1)

Soompi

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

MAMAMOO.jpg

MAMAMOO-540x308.jpg

Source (1)

Soompi

this sort of thing speaks to me on so many levels. My brother is deaf and he loves music (its hard to describe but he feels the vibrations and he can distinguish instruments etc) but when we were younger subtitles were really hard to come by for his songs to understand lyrics and meaning of songs and he would get so frustrated and upset because he could see lips moving and knew they were talking but had no idea what they were sayigg. So seeing things like this reminds me that its not only this group that are amazing but the fans are so kind hearted and its really about every fan enjoying the group, their music, their personalities and everyone sharing the love.

Ah really, this makes me very happy to read.

• Like 7

this sort of thing speaks to me on so many levels. My brother is deaf and he loves music (its hard to describe but he feels the vibrations and he can distinguish instruments etc) but when we were younger subtitles were really hard to come by for his songs to understand lyrics and meaning of songs and he would get so frustrated and upset because he could see lips moving and knew they were talking but had no idea what they were sayigg. So seeing things like this reminds me that its not only this group that are amazing but the fans are so kind hearted and its really about every fan enjoying the group, their music, their personalities and everyone sharing the love.

Kmoomoos and Imoomoos, Moomoos in general are a very welcoming fandom. Like how caring Mamamoo is the fandom is as well. This really warms my heart.

• Like 1

This Delilah perf is so wonderful. The vox, MB's rap, ugh, pure bliss

Yeah, I've been watching lots of mamamoo lately. I think I'm becoming a fan hahaha.

• Like 1

This Delilah perf is so wonderful. The vox, MB's rap, ugh, pure bliss

Yeah, I've been watching lots of mamamoo lately. I think I'm becoming a fan hahaha.

Welcome to the thread and take your time in a tour to the kingdom of radish .

:ahmagah:  Delilah perf is so awesome, this is what made me to be a fan as well.

Edited by kaichi

omg kayden this actually made me so emotional,  I'm proud too that mamamoo has fans like you warm hearted and kind, thinks like this make me proud of being a moomoo, fighting : )

MAMAMOO.jpg

MAMAMOO-540x308.jpg

Source (1)

Soompi

Wow I got goosebumps. This is really really nice. T.T

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Welcome to the thread and take your time in a tour to the kingdom of radish .

:ahmagah:  Delilah perf is so awesome, this is what made me to be a fan as well.

Thank you!

I've got more perf videos to watch on my way haha!

Dayum, still stuck with delilah  :ahmagah:

MAMAMOO.jpg

MAMAMOO-540x308.jpg

Source (1)

Soompi

:cry:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Kmoomoos and Imoomoos, Moomoos in general are a very welcoming fandom. Like how caring Mamamoo is the fandom is as well. This really warms my heart.

I honestly have never felt as much of a bonding experience that I have with MooMoo's. I know that if I meet a fellow MooMoo, they would be the kind of people I like. I'm so happy I'm a moo moo

• Like 1