Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

[solar's FanCafe Memos]

13335848_10205011096516285_731210902729613335818_10205011096356281_5222769921268

is my bae relaxing? I spy a health spa/treatment centre. praying yeba is chilling today

Hwasa is doing another featuring for Primary with Suran

I'm dreaming right? Hwasa, Primary and Suran in one track? :ahmagah: 

Hwasa and Suran's tracks were my favourites on Primary's last album. I'm so pumped to hear them together! They both have such interesting voices. I really hope it's something awesome, though I have full confidence in Primary so I'm not worried. Yay!

This video :hurr: :hurr:

Our fandom is legit the best....

Solar at 36.5 seconds tho.... bae!

Hey, guys. Sorry for not being around here lately (busy with real life plus spazzing for Luna solo debut, I hope you guys understand)

But the badge award season is coming. So, have you guys made any voting threads for individual and group badges?

Can you please send me the link to those threads please?

Thank you~~

I really hope that we will have the same-themed individual badges this time because last time the Solar one was different than the others...

Edited by ellectrified

Mamamoo's interview for Pretz's commercial!

Already made @0:35 my DP  :happy: + Solar @0:44 is adorable ahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBdhMMfqsEY

They are so adorable I don't even know how to deal. 

Also, hello everyone! I've been on and off the kpop fandom since 2010 but Mamamoo brought me back for good. I'm obsessed.  :raep:

• Like 1

Hey, guys. Sorry for not being around here lately (busy with real life plus spazzing for Luna solo debut, I hope you guys understand)

But the badge award season is coming. So, have you guys made any voting threads for individual and group badges?

Thank you~~

I really hope that we will have the same-themed individual badges this time because last time the Solar one was different than the others...

Not yet but moonsun and solar need fixing asap. Tragic to what they are now

• Like 1

They are so adorable I don't even know how to deal. 

Also, hello everyone! I've been on and off the kpop fandom since 2010 but Mamamoo brought me back for good. I'm obsessed.  :raep:

Welcome my friend !

1465237211-0c3737f554e44db647d020bba2fb7

This is the 2nd time Primary works with Hwa Sa in 1 year... I love that my fav Kproducer works with my girl  :datass:​ 

Edited by bergomi1

Thank you~~

soufflé girl. has got the approval from the mods to OP the thread, she/he is gonna make the thread soon.

Not yet but moonsun and solar need fixing asap. Tragic to what they are now

according to rules, OTP awards change/voting must be held in different thread. so if you wanna change, you have to find someone to be the OP for the thread first. 

i can be the OP but i'm loving how the OTP badges look rn so.. i don't really want to do it ;-;

soufflé girl. has got the approval from the mods to OP the thread, she/he is gonna make the thread soon.

according to rules, OTP awards change/voting must be held in different thread. so if you wanna change, you have to find someone to be the OP for the thread first. 

i can be the OP but i'm loving how the OTP badges look rn so.. i don't really want to do it ;-;

fair play man

i just think theres some quality potential for Moonsun pics but thats me being a hoe (I love their pic of them in the Melting photobook where SOlar is above Byul and their smiles are so cute). AH either way its all good

fair play man

i just think theres some quality potential for Moonsun pics but thats me being a hoe (I love their pic of them in the Melting photobook where SOlar is above Byul and their smiles are so cute). AH either way its all good

wait a minute. you mean this one right?

qQvCZ9H.jpg

dude it's the best official picture of moonsun! the freakin best!!  :rlytearpls:

now you remind me of that pic, i really want it to be the actual badge. damn. but i'm afraid it won't be accepted as a badge because Solar's face is not visible enough.

well if they won't accept that pic, i'd love to see this one as moonsun's badge instead..

2t8hANJ.jpg

oh man.. gotta think again about being the OP for Moonsun  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Dolores Haze

wait a minute. you mean this one right?

qQvCZ9H.jpg

dude it's the best official picture of moonsun! the freakin best!!  :rlytearpls:

now you remind me of that pic, i really want it to be the actual badge. damn. but i'm afraid it won't be accept as a badge because Solar's face is not visible enough.

well if they won't accept that pic, i'd love to see this one as moonsun's badge instead..

2t8hANJ.jpg

oh man.. gotta think again about being the OP for Moonsun  :rlytearpls:

YAS THAT PIC but yes visibility... there are other options

851370361fceed8542af5d367398cc1fefdbb843

lol fingers

or one of these

11a7dad4b4d97aa707186a2191f456e0ed7a08a3

12237306_867355163380545_1383101537_n.jp

6acfd87e6603745f1e04a90006c323b5.jpg

large.jpg

i could literally post thousands of them...

• Like 2

YAS THAT PIC but yes visibility... there are other options

851370361fceed8542af5d367398cc1fefdbb843

lol fingers

or one of these

11a7dad4b4d97aa707186a2191f456e0ed7a08a3

12237306_867355163380545_1383101537_n.jp

6acfd87e6603745f1e04a90006c323b5.jpg

large.jpg

i could literally post thousands of them...

these selcas are too fucking cute. damn, kayden. i can't believe that you just changed my mind  :rlytearpls:

wait for it. i'll go to the moonsun thread to gather supporters for the OP approval.

these selcas are too fucking cute. damn, kayden. i can't believe that you just changed my mind  :rlytearpls:

wait for it. i'll go to the moonsun thread to gather supporters for the OP approval.

see you there fam. count me in. selcas are bless right? i will also be posting pics here of other members i think look good just in case people forgot how amazing our girls have looked lately...

•°○ Official MAMAMOO Award Voting Thread ○°•

Sorry for doing this so late, I had a very busy day ;_;

Anyways, you can start suggesting pictures! Just make sure to read the OP first ^-^

I wasn't prepared for all of the emotions that come along with trying to find the perfect pictures lmao but I'm very excited to see what's suggested and to suggest stuff myself

[solar's FanCafe Memos]

13335848_10205011096516285_731210902729613335818_10205011096356281_5222769921268

Flawless. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Hwasa is doing another featuring for Primary with Suran

Can't wait!  :rlytearpls:

This video :hurr:  :hurr:

I hope Mamamoo sees this omg  :hurr:

wheesa drink session and promised friendship tattoos!

CkSev9mXEAE7AEg.jpg

CkSC1B6VEAItFV4.jpg

CkSOgi9UgAAsj2a.jpg

FRIENDSHIP GOALS AF

Their chemistry is just too much  :rlytearpls: