Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

got my badge 

:ahmagah:

congrats fam!

[KTR] ‪#‎EXID‬ Hani called ‪#‎Mamamoo‬'s Byul for the quiz!! Byul answered 7 questions correctly abt Hani glad that they become frds!
Src:(twitter:Mamamoo Trans)

Info:
.Honey Star is Hani&Moonbyul's fandom name created by the EXIDMoo

I just saw this video and I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite friendships now lmao. Possibly even a new ship tbh they would be so cute 

Wow. I didn't even know they knew each other. I love finding out about these friendships so much.

Apparently they got close on a sports show... So ISAC? The only purpose that show has is for idols to make friendships, lmao

mamamootrans already translated it so quicky! good job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-am55IEjXKg

wow moonbyul is mwoendeul :shock: 

she is just be friend with hani not a long time but she know her brithday, her sibling and her blood type no wonder hani look so touched and the message is so sweet when moonbyul said "stay strong,heeyeon ah" uhh her voice melt my heart :stare:

i want moonbyul in my life... :ahmagah:

look like moonbyul ship got bigger moonsun,wheebyul,hwabyul,seulmoon (seulgi),moonstal (krystal),2moon (moon hyuna), moonrene (irene),moonji (umji),moonmin (minhyuk) and Hanimoon (hani). who will be the next idol get pairing with moonbyul? just believe in greasy moonstar :hurr:

• Like 1

I love Moonbyul! She's so nice and I just watched where Hani called her. And I love their sort of ship name? Lol. Honey Moon. ^.^ ExidMoo ftw.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Mamamoo Trans is mwondeul too! They're really fast, really bless their soul. ^.^

• Like 1

I love Moonbyul! She's so nice and I just watched where Hani called her. And I love their sort of ship name? Lol. Honey Moon. ^.^ ExidMoo ftw.

HONEYSTAR AND HANIMOON :)

Im dying from moonbyul lately. Can we crown her the official social butterfly of mamamoo yet? Seriously is there any GG that mamamoo arent bless with?

I can't believe I forgot to post about this earlier but midnight EST is the deadline to get your Moobong order in if you want one for KCON.

More information at the link.

If you don't get to order, I'll have extra moobongs, but they'll be more expensive (but most likely a lot cheaper than what you'll find from other vendors @ KCON)

• Like 1

Mamamoo made the most they could out of that stage. I'm in full agreement that it would've been great to see a fully-lit radish farm during a night time performance, but the girls still brought their A game even though I know their days are long and their time to rest short the past month or so.

Btw, on an unrelated note, it is awesome to see the incredible surge in i-moomoo activity on the fancafe. When I signed up a few months ago, I saw about 4-5 new topics ever few days with about 9-10 responses on average. Now there's new topics every day and I see a lot of moomoos introducing themselves.

If you haven't joined, I recommend you do so. K-moomoo's awesomeness is apparent and it's fun interacting with them  :)

Please which fancafe?

Im dying from moonbyul lately. Can we crown her the official social butterfly of mamamoo yet? Seriously is there any GG that mamamoo arent bless with?

Ikr! She's friends with everyone. :)))

Mamamoo made the most they could out of that stage. I'm in full agreement that it would've been great to see a fully-lit radish farm during a night time performance, but the girls still brought their A game even though I know their days are long and their time to rest short the past month or so.

Btw, on an unrelated note, it is awesome to see the incredible surge in i-moomoo activity on the fancafe. When I signed up a few months ago, I saw about 4-5 new topics ever few days with about 9-10 responses on average. Now there's new topics every day and I see a lot of moomoos introducing themselves.

If you haven't joined, I recommend you do so. K-moomoo's awesomeness is apparent and it's fun interacting with them  :)

please help this senior citizen with the fancafe. jebal

Despite being kinda shy she sure do get along with alot of people. You can see that she cares about the people she met and befriended with. No wonder she is a girl crush, not only is she handsome/pretty and cool person, her manners and the way she cares just make you want to wish that she your friend.

please help this senior citizen with the fancafe. jebal

I used this guide : http://moomoo-cafe.com/showthread.php?tid=393

The hardest part is the korean capcha. I will help  if i can get online;

As of now my internet connection at home got rekt by a storm and I'm still waiting for technician to come by this week to fix it. 

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

Despite being kinda shy she sure do get along with alot of people. You can see that she cares about the people she met and befriended with. No wonder she is a girl crush, not only is she handsome/pretty and cool person, her manners and the way she cares just make you want to wish that she your friend.

I used this guide : http://moomoo-cafe.com/showthread.php?tid=393

The hardest part is the korean capcha. I will help  if i can get online;

As of now my internet connection at home got rekt by a storm and I'm still waiting for technician to come by this week to fix it. 

thanks dude, when I get home (currently at work) I will do this. I will tone down my yongsun love in the café dw

I think byul will be the new Amber in a way - boyish, girl crush rapper with mad good singing abilities that is friends with everyone and super caring to her members forever.

AmByul - please be friends irl. my ghey heart needs it

Mamamoo IG update

용똔ì´

13330896_1163679327017083_52761361054392

I don't understand how people can resist her. ADORABLE.

Hwasa is doing another featuring for Primary with Suran

YES

Hwasa get them featurings..... the girls must be in crazy demand right now. I approve. I approve so much!

Hwasa is doing another featuring for Primary with Suran

Yes!!!! Hwasa!!!! Proceeded to mark the date in my calendar;

Is anyone tracking Mamamoo music release;  When I was backreading the thread I think someone said Mamamoo almost release a song every month either as a group, Ost,  featuring as well as covers (is2/sugarman). This year is there a month that does not have a Mamamoo music release? I'm just curious.

Edited by kaichi