Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

She posted this daily Memo XD; I can't resist how cute Hwasa is in this daily memo.

So yeah messy messy sketch on this.

tumblr_o88ezcQHqq1solfcyo1_r1_540.png

Wowowowowow!!! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

hmm, anyone knows how long we've been keeping this badge as the badge for Mamamoo?

1379-AwardImgIcon-1459612556.png

is there an option that we keep this badge for another season?

personally i love it so much, and Mamamoo hasn't change their logo much so this one is still pretty accurate. 

I agree this badge just looks so cute  :rlytearpls:

She posted this daily Memo XD; I can't resist how cute Hwasa is in this daily memo.

Kaichi u are so flipping good  :omg: it's beautiful  :chu:

Hii it's my first time posting here! I love mamamoo they're one of my fave ggs whee in is my bias she's so cute I love her.

• Like 5

Hwasa was chosen as one of the beagle idols who are super hype in Kpop

(mess at them. Hwasa is the calmest of the group though)

I think off stage she's tones it down a lot. But on stage she's pretty active. Solar and Hwasa are the ones who seem to never show their fatigue on stage.

On Immortal Songs she's been called out several times for going all out on stage.

And even the members say that Hwasa is the one that goes super hard on stage to the point where even the RBW staff is like 'uh, girl calm down'.

And haters always pick on her for being 'too extra'.

• Like 4

I see Hwasa as the ultimate hype woman in Mamamoo. She works the crowd, makes sure the energy level stays high no matter what and the fact she's on stage doing what she loves is transmitted the the audience. Mamamoo's maknae but a queen when it comes to stage presence.

But when it comes to being turnt up on stage or doing crazy, wacky things mid-performance, that definitely goes to one of the other three.

Moonbyul actually used to be the calmest, but she's probably the most mischievous in the group while Hwasa is relatively chill.

Just my observation! 

• Like 6

Well, I just read that it's time for Awards Change Season  :ahmagah: and thank God 'cause some of the badges do not make me happy ): lol

anyways! if nobody else wants to do it, would you guys be okay with me being the OP?

I have experience! >> click, click << and I was an Awards Team member for over a year, so I can promise things would go smoothly :D

If you're okay with this, please let me know and quote this post ^-^ I need a minimum of 5 supporters according to this thread~

This is only for the group badge (+ members) btw! OTP badges need to be changed/voted in a different thread.

tumblr_o3xilrGP3n1uu2l2ko1_500.gif

TFYT!  :ohbi:

I support you~

hmm, anyone knows how long we've been keeping this badge as the badge for Mamamoo?

1379-AwardImgIcon-1459612556.png

is there an option that we keep this badge for another season?

personally i love it so much, and Mamamoo hasn't change their logo much so this one is still pretty accurate. 

Same, I love how this badge looks

I love this! It would be so funny if you drew Kermit drinking tea and draw a dialogue bubble on top of it saying "But that's none of my business"  :hurr:

Solar's Daily Memo

13322161_10204998202953954_673086363128913312688_10204998202793950_4088278462831

she looks beautiful in these photos my god  :cry:

not sure if it's the lighting or she dyed her hair again but I like her black hair... it gives a refreshing feeling

If you haven't joined, I recommend you do so. K-moomoo's awesomeness is apparent and it's fun interacting with them  :)

Aww, I don't know how to "interact" with K-moomoos because of the language barrier. And the fancafe was in Korean so after entering their fancafe, I was like "MY JOB IS DONE"  :rlytearpls: I should go back to the fancafe someday

Edited by Barack Oppama

Hii it's my first time posting here! I love mamamoo they're one of my fave ggs whee in is my bias she's so cute I love her.

Welcome fellow Moomoo 

tumblr_n7crxcPSrK1qapb8ao1_500.gif

Thank you for the kind words about my Hwasa Fanart :)

II love this! It would be so funny if you drew Kermit drinking tea and draw a dialogue bubble on top of it saying "But that's none of my business"  :hurr:

Aww, I don't know how to "interact" with K-moomoos because of the language barrier. And the fancafe was in Korean so after entering their fancafe, I was like "MY JOB IS DONE"  :rlytearpls: I should go back to the fancafe someday

Shhhhhh. Oppama

Hahahha - Because BFF Wheein took a pic with a giant bubble tea. 

mmm_hwasawkermitcrackversion__by_kaichi1

There is a Foreign MM section just for us. I log there from time to time.

@coolworld
Welcome to the radish farm.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 1

Thank you for the kind words about my Hwasa Fanart :)

Shhhhhh. Oppama

Hahahha - Because BFF Wheein took a pic with a giant bubble tea. 

mmm_hwasawkermitcrackversion__by_kaichi1

There is a Foreign MM section just for us. I log there from time to time.

@coolworld

Welcome to the radish farm.

ur amazing kaichi DO YOU KNOW THAT

You MooMoos are inspiring me to rediscover my artistic side. I can't sing and my drawings would look like they belong in a Stephen King horror novel, so I'll have to find something else. 

You're all so talented. I can't brag enough about this fandom  :dave:

You MooMoos are inspiring me to rediscover my artistic side. I can't sing and my drawings would look like they belong in a Stephen King horror novel, so I'll have to find something else. 

You're all so talented. I can't brag enough about this fandom  :dave:

Your videos are awesome.

What Mamamoo and Moomoos did to me is something I am grateful, that is why I love Mamamoo and Moomoos so much. They made artistic side go wild and I have produce more art in 2 months than what i produce last year XD.

Moomoos really are awesome :D

Edited by kaichi

Your videos are awesome.

What Mamamoo and Moomoos did to me is something I am grateful, that is why I love Mamamoo and Moomoos so much. They made artistic side go wild and I have produce more art in 2 months than what i produce last year XD.

Moomoos really are awesome :D

Haha, I'm glad you think so. That wins compilation was the first one I ever tried to make, so I consider this new hobbie a work in progress. But I can relate to what you mean about Mamamoo and MooMoos being the ultimate inspiration. Only Mamamoo could make me sink the time required to edit videos together and actually enjoy it  :chu:

I'm starting to get anxious as K-CON NY gets closer. I know Sparkilene and BO are going. Any other MooMoos in this thread going to be there? 

Edited by YamaChan

tumblr_o89plu7vMQ1v2gt39o1_1280.jpg

both of my favs in one pic  :hurr: those scandals are lit tho, wheein :^)

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 1

I see Hwasa as the ultimate hype woman in Mamamoo. She works the crowd, makes sure the energy level stays high no matter what and the fact she's on stage doing what she loves is transmitted the the audience. Mamamoo's maknae but a queen when it comes to stage presence.

But when it comes to being turnt up on stage or doing crazy, wacky things mid-performance, that definitely goes to one of the other three.

Moonbyul actually used to be the calmest, but she's probably the most mischievous in the group while Hwasa is relatively chill.

Just my observation! 

Yeah I've noticed this too. Moonbyul has mentioned quite often that she's pretty shy so I bet it just took time for her to open up to the stage. But I've even noticed it offstage, if you watch like their very first MMMTV episodes and interviews, etc she was way quieter and way more reserved than she is now. I'm not sure if Hwasa has actually gotten any calmer, or if she just seems calmer since the others have gotten so much more crazy. I'm going with the latter though because she's still pretty crazy compared to girls in other groups

I'm the same way, my Korean is so bad that I can't leave the foreign MooMoo section. I'm legit going to have to dedicate a week this month to learning enough Korean to actually be able to navigate the fancafe lmao but I'll do it for Mamamoo 

Also concerning the group badge, I really like it so if nobody else sees any reason to change it I'm good with keeping it for another year 

Edited by kpopsnake

oh i did not realise im so close to 100 posts for the award

moomoo badge here i come 

:chu:

oh i did not realise im so close to 100 posts for the award

moomoo badge here i come

:chu:

Good luck! The first badge I got at 100 posts was a Moo Moo one too. I love it â¤ï¸

welcome fellow moomoo

[KTR] ‪#‎EXID‬ Hani called ‪#‎Mamamoo‬'s Byul for the quiz!! Byul answered 7 questions correctly abt Hani glad that they become frds!

Src:(twitter:Mamamoo Trans)

Info:

.Honey Star is Hani&Moonbyul's fandom name created by the EXIDMoo

• Like 2

[KTR] ‪#‎EXID‬ Hani called ‪#‎Mamamoo‬'s Byul for the quiz!! Byul answered 7 questions correctly abt Hani glad that they become frds!

Src:(twitter:Mamamoo Trans)

Info:

.Honey Star is Hani&Moonbyul's fandom name created by the EXIDMoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gek0_jAjl8&feature=youtu.be

Wow. I didn't even know they knew each other. I love finding out about these friendships so much.