Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Is it me or they seem kinda tired? Their vocals were still spot-on though. Hoping they get a long rest after these hectic schedules.

Is it me or they seem kinda tired? Their vocals were still spot-on though. Hoping they get a long rest after these hectic schedules.

They have 3 events yesterday , but after this they only have few - based on the 5/30 version of sched for June(assuming no private events or shooting happens). 

X - Fri - June 3 -  Hansan Ramie Festival / Chungnam National Disabled Sports Festival / (Some other Festival)

X - Sat - June 4  - Dream Concert

Thu - June 9 - Chungnam National Sports Festival Islanders

Sat - June 11 - Happiness Sharing Concert

Sun - June 12 - Mamamoo Concert with 10cm

Sat - June 18 - Kpop Super Concert Suwon

Sat - June 24 - KCon NY

• Like 5

They have 3 events yesterday , but after this they only have few - based on the 5/30 version of sched for June(assuming no private events or shooting happens). 

X - Fri - June 3 -  Hansan Ramie Festival / Chungnam National Disabled Sports Festival / (Some other Festival)

X - Sat - June 4  - Dream Concert

Thu - June 9 - Chungnam National Sports Festival Islanders

Sat - June 11 - Happiness Sharing Concert

Sun - June 12 - Mamamoo Concert with 10cm

Sat - June 18 - Kpop Super Concert Suwon

Sat - June 24 - KCon NY

Wow, 3 events yesterday? And though this is only their schedule today, I'm pretty sure they're still preoccupied most of the time with the waiting and rehearsals (which still tiring) before the concert. I don't know but sometimes i feel it when they're not on their best, the usual "spark" are not there.

Wow, 3 events yesterday? And though this is only their schedule today, I'm pretty sure they're still preoccupied most of the time with the waiting and rehearsals (which still tiring) before the concert. I don't know but sometimes i feel it when they're not on their best, the usual "spark" are not there.

I forgot to note the practice and rehearsal, you are right that is tiring indeed.

I hope they get some rest with this, even though they still need to rehears for the sat/sun concerts. Then there is the flight to NY.

Edited by kaichi

LOL Mamamoo were doing a sexy pose on the red carpet earlier and...

conservative byul  :hurr:

i know what you mean, they even performed before some rookies groups but well, i'm trying to convince myself that probably Mamamoo had to leave early for something so maybe that's why they had to perform early (unless they're gonna be in some special stages later, if so the "having to leave early" is definitely not the reason)  :derp:

Sexy LOL ... No, it's good.

But I didn't notice until you mentioned.

OT 

haru make a RBW New GG thread :o

http://onehallyu.com/topic/339992-%E2%9C%BD-official-upcoming-rbw-girl-group-thread-%E2%9C%BD/

im following that thread for more infos and looks for the future sister group of mamamoo

That's a shocker. Wouldn't it be better to debut a boys group?

I forgot who was asking about their fan sticks at the dream concert but I found one on tumblr and I feel so proud of all the fans and light sticks http://moonslaying.tumblr.com/post/145400525659/wowww-video-cr-ballerinokimkai

Credit: tumblr moonslaying

oh wow are those lime balloons Moomoos? look at them singing their little hearts out  :rlytearpls:

i hope Mamamoo saw them though, their seat area seemed too far from the stage.

[PHOTO] 160604 Moonbyul Memo via fancafe

#‎마마무‬ ‪#‎MAMAMOO‬
Via. Mamamoo Daily
13332848_10204997646060032_3256179399207

Moonbyul posted this. so Mamamoo did notice the fans. i'm so happy for K-Moomoo.  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Dolores Haze

[PHOTO] 160604 Wheein Memo via fancafe

‪#‎마마무‬ ‪#‎MAMAMOO‬

Via. Mamamoo Daily

13321949_10204997652180185_6540772313029

• Like 5

Thank you guys so much for the support!  :chu: <3

hmm, anyone knows how long we've been keeping this badge as the badge for Mamamoo?

1379-AwardImgIcon-1459612556.png

is there an option that we keep this badge for another season?

personally i love it so much, and Mamamoo hasn't change their logo much so this one is still pretty accurate. 

That badge was chosen last change season, iirc. It doesn't have to be changed tho! If the majority agrees (and a poll probably should be done to determinate this), we can keep it ^-^ 

I feel like Dream concert kinda underestimated mamamoo. They performed so early  :rlytearpls:

Same, I wasn't pleased :._.:  And it is a bit annoying tbh, but I think despite everything the girls did well~

Angel Line  :ahmagah:

• Like 9

She posted this daily Memo XD; I can't resist how cute Hwasa is in this daily memo.
So yeah messy messy sketch on this.

tumblr_o88ezcQHqq1solfcyo1_r1_540.png

• Like 7

Thank you guys so much for the support!  :chu: <3

That badge was chosen last change season, iirc. It doesn't have to be changed tho! If the majority agrees (and a poll probably should be done to determinate this), we can keep it ^-^ 

Same, I wasn't pleased :._.:  And it is a bit annoying tbh, but I think despite everything the girls did well~

Angel Line  :ahmagah:

okay thank you for the reply. i'm glad that it doesn't have to change. btw, the OP approval thread is locked rn, do you know when the Awards Team will open the thread?

and Angel Line look so pretty in that pic  :rlytearpls:

She posted this daily Memo XD; I can't resist how cute Hwasa is in this daily memo.

kaichi this is so cuteeeeee  :cry:

AMAJJING!

Moomoos are the best !

god bless moomoos for their unwavering support!

god bless mamamoo for just being mamamoo!

okay thank you for the reply. i'm glad that it doesn't have to change. btw, the OP approval thread is locked rn, do you know when the Awards Team will open the thread?

and Angel Line look so pretty in that pic  :rlytearpls:

Apparently on the 6th, because tomorrow is the last badge update until change season is over and things get a bit chaotic ^-^

This is so adorable! I love when Hwasa updates with her Kermit plushie  :rlytearpls:

Moomoos are the best !

Moomoos yay!!! Still salty that they did not perform when its dark. This cou;d have been more wonderful. Nonetheless awesome farm :), gj kmoomoos. I'm not going to call this ocean I like farm better lol. XD.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Edited by kaichi

as expected great fanart from you :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Mamamoo made the most they could out of that stage. I'm in full agreement that it would've been great to see a fully-lit radish farm during a night time performance, but the girls still brought their A game even though I know their days are long and their time to rest short the past month or so.

Btw, on an unrelated note, it is awesome to see the incredible surge in i-moomoo activity on the fancafe. When I signed up a few months ago, I saw about 4-5 new topics ever few days with about 9-10 responses on average. Now there's new topics every day and I see a lot of moomoos introducing themselves.

If you haven't joined, I recommend you do so. K-moomoo's awesomeness is apparent and it's fun interacting with them  :)

hmm comeback?

13335620_1154115784622547_54460907581688

waittt, let me watch it again.