Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

fan art gif

ctto

tumblr_o834lsJd7i1togq9bo1_500.gif

This is awesome. So cute. I am weak to adorkably cute things.

Mamamoo Trans index , click series tab scroll down to VAPP section. It is cell no. 65

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ck-dPOKb301Z74-5GqV2Ey5F4QS4F7kAw7g4zr5qsgU/edit#gid=399025147

Oh my gosh, bless you!!!

Thanks so much, everyone here is so lovely and welcoming

So glad I decided to be a moomoo  :rlytearpls:  :chu:

fan art gif

ctto

tumblr_o834lsJd7i1togq9bo1_500.gif

So cute, why does Moonbyul look like she's planning something though? If you know what I mean  :hurr:

it been minutes im pissing off :(

It is really quite today.

since this thread is pretty quiet, let's do a Throwback Thursday.

here's the PizzaMaru CF they released 7 months ago. and it just reach 1M views recently  :hurr:

dat jazzy beat tho. and..

2UOYmSC.gif

nom nom yum yum.

• Like 2

You changed ur dp @goddess sun! Wheenieeeee ^.^

haha yea I've had the solar DP since the teasers came out so I decided to change it :chu: since I originally wanted to have the 4 of them on my sig but then EXO dropped a teaser so I made the girls my DP and Exo my sig  :lol:

here's the PizzaMaru CF they released 7 months ago. and it just reach 1M views recently  :hurr:

dat jazzy beat tho. and..

2UOYmSC.gif

nom nom yum yum.

I was about to be like boo its still Wednesday but it probably Thrusday  :chu: That CF is honestly one of my faves and they should have made a full version for it  :rlytearpls:

I didn't actually pay attention to anything but Mamamoo in this commercial before today so I just saw the green tea dough thing? I'm not sure how good that sounds lol

It is really quite today.

Everybody's probably resting after fangirling/fanboying over the Leaders CF for 24 hours straight lol

I for one have been trying to write a support letter for Kcon for hours bc I want to write it in Korean but my Korean is awful   :twitch:

Edited by kpopsnake

I was about to be like boo its still Wednesday but it probably Thrusday  :chu: That CF is honestly one of my faves and they should have made a full version for it  :rlytearpls:

i thought so too. i hope this time they'd make a new CF MV with Mamamoo, after all the teasers they've been tweeting lol

I didn't actually pay attention to anything but Mamamoo in this commercial before today so I just saw the green tea dough thing? I'm not sure how good that sounds lol

lmao Korea has some of the weirdest pizzas i think  :imstupid:

Edited by Dolores Haze

i thought so too. i hope this time they'd make a new CF MV with Mamamoo, after all the teasers they've been tweeting lol

Yo if they have another CF MV (hopefully a full length song) I'll cry a river of pizza  :rlytearpls:

Everybody's probably resting after fangirling/fanboying over the Leaders CF for 24 hours straight lol

I for one have been trying to write a support letter for Kcon for hours bc I want to write it in Korean but my Korean is awful   :twitch:

So many change their DP and Sig after the Coconut commercial. (Thank you Dolorez)

I think many are still recovering or is yet to be revive after the slayage that is the Coconut Facemask commercial. XD

Speaking of Korean I tried to write one when I posted my first fanart in daum. Like it is super basic I wonder how the Koreans read it XD. I probably look like a first grader trying to learn sentences.

Yo if they have another CF MV (hopefully a full length song) I'll cry a river of pizza  :rlytearpls:

They like flooded my feed with pizza that day. I really hope and I think based on the teaser that this will be a new song/ mv.

Pizzamaru probably is very happy right now with their decision to get Mamamoo as their rep.

When do you think this CF will be out?

They like flooded my feed with pizza that day. I really hope and I think based on the teaser that this will be a new song/ mv.

Pizzamaru probably is very happy right now with their decision to get Mamamoo as their rep.

they probably had such great response so their like Mamamoo comeback and be our sellers again  :lol: I hope it comes out within the next couple of weeks  :rlytearpls:

i think it will be out soon, maybe next week. from what i've noticed Korea usually releases the CFs a week after the teaser. 

btw, your sigs look good with your badges, cute colors  :hurr:

Edited by Dolores Haze

If anyone needs help with their letters, you can spam me through PM and I'll help out with the grammar and fiddly bits, maybe help add on a few sentences.

If your Korean is nonexistent then I can translate from English, but please keep it to about a paragraph if you do so.

• Like 5

If anyone needs help with their letters, you can spam me through PM and I'll help out with the grammar and fiddly bits, maybe help add on a few sentences.

If your Korean is nonexistent then I can translate from English, but please keep it to about a paragraph if you do so.

Thank you Kim u da bestest  :chu:

My source of happiness lately.

36b90713949bcbc7243a9fc306af9041.jpg

And my happy virus bc her smile is just soooo infectious. ^.^

382ec3c8adaa63a8201257c768947556.jpg

Hope you fellow moomoos are doing good!

• Like 5

And my happy virus bc her smile is just soooo infectious. ^.^

382ec3c8adaa63a8201257c768947556.jpg

Hope you fellow moomoos are doing good!

I wonder what Hwasa's face looks in here... :hurr:

Edited by acadz_