Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

it was just a rumor i guess. i don't see her OST on MelOn. i just did a little research on Naver and i didn't see any official articles about the release. :unsure:

Hope it will realease im still awake because of this

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Hope it will realease im still awake because of this

omg go to sleep, dear, it won't be released today. turns out someone else has released an OST for that drama today, not Wheein. http://onehallyu.com/topic/337547-jung-seunghwan-if-it-is-you-another-miss-oh-ost/

they must have mistaken or something, or maybe they announced the wrong release date for Wheein's OST, i'm not sure.

Edited by Dolores Haze

omg go to sleep, dear, it won't be released today. turns out someone else has released an OST for that drama today, not Wheein. http://onehallyu.com/topic/337547-jung-seunghwan-if-it-is-you-another-miss-oh-ost/

they must have mistaken or something, or maybe they announced the wrong release date for Wheein's OST, i'm not sure.

Omg im sad about this hoping they release wheein ost song

That ending LOL

:megusta:

When Mamamoo is involved, butts are definitely involved

Thank you very much. Welcome to the official thread. What can this peasant do in exchange of this favor. :rlytearpls:

Mamamoo is much more crazier, Mamamoo yt vids is just the tip of their crazyness. I wonder how the manager manage to stay sane. No wonder they got noise complain form restaurants XD.

Thanks for the welcoming! You don't have to give me anything haha things like this helps me improve my korean skills, so it's all good.

Regarding the new Wheein ost, I saw on twitter that it was just a rumor. Rwb said so on their fancafe. Maybe they're trying to keep it as a surprise but I won't get my hopes up just in case.

It's a rumour, guys. Someone photoshopped an article and someone who thought it was real posted it on the fancafe. Sadly, there won't be an OST. Hope that clears it up.

lol this

specially wheein

tumblr_o7yqrxNrYX1vufbrto1_400.giftumblr_o7yqrxNrYX1vufbrto2_400.gif

tumblr_o7yqrxNrYX1vufbrto3_400.giftumblr_o7yqrxNrYX1vufbrto4_400.gif

This is why I love this group  :raep:  they're so entertaining, talented and pretty at the same time. ( I am a Moomoo but so far I've only posted in the Moonsun thread. I would like to mention I do like all the members  :stare: )

This is why I love this group  :raep:  they're so entertaining, talented and pretty at the same time. ( I am a Moomoo but so far I've only posted in the Moonsun thread. I would like to mention I do like all the members  :stare: )

Welcome to the official thread.

I do like all of them too - Wheein and Moonbyul is just a little ahead but I equally adore all of them. I think all of us do equally adore all of them. They are all so lovable.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in the official thread.

Update Pizzamaru CF.

I'm pretty sure this is Hwasa:

Click here to view the Tweet

Edit: They posted something again XD

I think this is Solar

Edit again lol: All 4 of them

Now excuse me while I order a pizza as this tweet makes me crave for some.

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 2

Pucca is that you? 

tumblr_o8085ohX4f1tq692wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o80fiwXxWu1tgke6yo2_1280.jpg

pucca13.gif

Edited by Scientist-ssi
  • Like 7

lmao everytime they say "Pretz Pretz" in those rap CFs it sounds like "preach preach" to me. "preach, preach is mwondeul" 

and i'm glad they've finally done new photoshoots for PizzaMaru. look forward to the official photos or even better, another CF  :happy:

Edited by Dolores Haze

lmao everytime they say "Pretz Pretz" in those rap CFs it sounds like "preach preach" to me. "preach, preach is mwondeul" 

and i'm glad they've finally done new photoshoots for PizzaMaru. look forward to the official photos or even better, another CF  :happy:

Pizzamaru is spamming twitter with lots of teasers XD. They are not stopping looks like they like Mamamoo alot.

• Like 4

Pizzamaru is spamming twitter with lots of teasers XD. They are not stopping looks like they like Mamamoo alot.

oh wow looks like they're doing an interview, that's really interesting. and Angel Line!! i love their outfits, so cute  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

oh wow looks like they're doing an interview, that's really interesting. and Angel Line!! i love their outfits, so cute  :rlytearpls:

Pizzamaru not stopping yet; Speaking of the outfit new tweet.

I really like how their outfit always shows their personality and yet there is still unity in styling.

look at these dorks.

Summer Feel;  :ahmagah:

Even though it is the end of summer in my country XD.

Edited by kaichi

I really like how their outfit always shows their personality and yet there is still unity in styling.

look at these dorks.

Summer Feel;  :ahmagah:

PizzaMaru won't let us Moomoos breathe  :megusta:

i agree, those outfits suit their personalities and body types really well. i hope they'll do a CF with these outfits, that'd be so cute. Hwasa looks pretty badass with that water gun toy  :ninja:

I found Moonbyul twin sister! :happy:

tumblr_o6kyszSxV01ui10m3o4_250.jpg

wait............................ is that GFriend Yuju?

First time posting here. I've loved Mamamoo extremely since this latest comeback. their weekly idol episode is the best I've ever seen. I love them all but Solar and Wheein own my heart. I have great respect for their vocal talent.

There is a Mamamoo discord that many of us who use reddit are on, please come join us. Here is the link:  https://discord.gg/0w5lidAPYT84aiiW

Hello Fellow Moomoos :)  BQfdn8t.jpg

• Like 2

look at these dorks.

Summer Feel; :ahmagah:

dood switch seasons with me :O I want it to be winter again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait............................ is that GFriend Yuju?

Yes :hurr:

First time posting here. I've loved Mamamoo extremely since this latest comeback. their weekly idol episode is the best I've ever seen. I love them all but Solar and Wheein own my heart. I have great respect for their vocal talent.

There is a Mamamoo discord that many of us who use reddit are on, please come join us. Here is the link:  https://discord.gg/0w5lidAPYT84aiiW

Hello Fellow Moomoos :)  BQfdn8t.jpg

Hi, welcome! :)

Pretz CF, Rap Ver 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMPXY_NTUc

I'm not sure but Pizzamaru posted this looks, like they are shooting for a new Pizzamaru CF.

I stan a bunch of dorks.

Best decision ever.