Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

KAICHI ITS A MASTERPIECE  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

wow danggggg this is amazing

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Thanks fellow radishes; All thanks will be directed to Mamamoo and Wheein for being such an awesome bunch that inspire my lazy ass to draw.

wtf... this is so lit, I am impressed

You're the thread's artist from now on :^)

Wish I could draw like you tho... I have a couple of friends who are good at drawing, they're like "hell naww u can do this, just practice drawing" but I'm too lazy to commit myself to drawing  :dave:

You change it to Squidward LOL XD.

Thanks and am I turning into one; I'm afraid I will not be able to live up to the title Oppama. 

Hahaha practice can only be done if you love it, because truly I don't think I can do other things aside for drawing that will require me sitting for 6 or more hours my back hurts. It is because I love it and thanks to Mamamoo I found a way to love it again. I could draw as many Mamamoo fanart to thank them for what they did.

Edited by kaichi

Nahhh I don't think they would debut another group... yet. I think once all of the members have their deserved solo releases, individual popularity, invitations to variety shows, etc., then maybe RBW would debut another girl group. I have a feeling that in about 10 years (where popular groups nowadays like Mamamoo, RV, Twice, GFriend will be fading), RBW will probably be most known for creating Mamamoo. I think it would not be too good if RBW ever decided to debut a new (girl) group in 1-2 years from now, I'm no expert, but I think that it's best if RBW focused on Mamamoo and aim for an SNSD-tier popularity (hopefully) first. Just my opinion  :dave:

Oppama that is what I think is ideal; Realistically I'm seeing a new gg from rbw 3-4 years from now. They are probably gathering the members of the group right now. Did not Mamamoo took 3 years together before debut?

I think the insta preview is probably like the Wheein one from CCM a trainee teasing some sort of thing.

hi everyone, new mamamoo fan here  :meow:  i fell in love with them after coming across their performance of Passion Flower on IS2 on youtube. seriously, their vocals gave me goosebumps. 

i had always thought that mamamoo was quite underrated, but seeing their achievements with their latest comeback makes me glad that they are getting recognition for their talent. Plus, the other day i saw that mamamoo's fancafe was quite large too.

and plus, lately ive been watching solar on WGM. She's such a cutie <3

• Like 1

hi everyone, new mamamoo fan here  :meow:  i fell in love with them after coming across their performance of Passion Flower on IS2 on youtube. seriously, their vocals gave me goosebumps. 

i had always thought that mamamoo was quite underrated, but seeing their achievements with their latest comeback makes me glad that they are getting recognition for their talent. Plus, the other day i saw that mamamoo's fancafe was quite large too.

Welcome to the Radish Farm.

Indeed fancafe number is outstanding - I have a 77777 excel cafe membership tracker. We are gaining 70-90 Moomoos a day on fancafe alone :rlytearpls: . The radish farm is surely growing and growing.

New Momoos everyday.

I'd like to point out the boob patting at 1:27, and Solar protecting her boobs afterwards.  :lol:

Thanks fellow radishes; All thanks will be directed to Mamamoo and Wheein for being such an awesome bunch that inspire my lazy ass to draw.

You change it to Squidward LOL XD.

Thanks and am I turning into one; I'm afraid I will not be able to live up to the title Oppama. 

Hahaha practice can only be done if you love it, because truly I don't think I can do other things aside for drawing that will require me sitting for 6 or more hours my back hurts. It is because I love it and thanks to Mamamoo I found a way to love it again. I could draw as many Mamamoo fanart to thank them for what they did.

the first time I saw Squidward dabbing, I knew he was going to be my boy. This picture of Squidward dabbing is my favorite picture of the month.

I doodle sometimes but they look really bad lol. The fact that I draw really badly makes me dislike drawing, since you see these people sketching and it's just like "wait you did not sketch this, you spent 5 hours drawing this right??" but then they're like "nah I sketched that when I was bored in English class lol" and you're like "???"

Drawing fanarts is a good way to get Mamamoo notice you tho. I think you should draw more and then Mamamoo's like "WHO IS THIS KAICHI PERSON" so you can raise ur hand and say "hi that's me"

Oppama that is what I think is ideal; Realistically I'm seeing a new gg from rbw 3-4 years from now. They are probably gathering the members of the group right now. Did not Mamamoo took 3 years together before debut?

I think the insta preview is probably like the Wheein one from CCM a trainee teasing some sort of thing.

Honestly I would feel like a kid who used to be an only child but then her mom just gave birth to her little sister and now her little sister is getting all the attention but not her...  :rlytearpls: I mean, if RBW was ever to debut a new girl group, that would be how I would feel lol

But RBW is definitely preparing a new group, or else why they gone recruit new trainees? I predict that if RBW is going to debut a new girl group, it's probably gonna be in 2018 the earliest  :dave:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Edited by Barack Oppama

IS2 performance you say?

heres a summary of their performances posted by ronnietp if you havent watched all yet  :hurr:

Since Mamamoo has finally made a history of IS2 win for girl group, I think I will summarize their performance from beginning to last one

10/01/15 Wait a minute - Win 2 rounds 411 points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5TFq8t-q1A

14/02/15 Flying into the night sky - Win 1 round 419 points

28/02/15 Passion flower - Didn't win a round

04/04/15 The way to Sampo - Didn't win a round

29/08/15 Delilah - Win 2 rounds 361 points

31/10/15 Backwoods - Win 2 rounds 404 points [PART 1 WINNER]

27/02/16 Love story of a girl - Win 2 rounds 419 points

30/04/16 Blissful confession - Win 3 rounds 433 points [FINAL WINNER]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYl298-a_zo

What's your favorite one?

hi everyone, new mamamoo fan here :meow: i fell in love with them after coming across their performance of Passion Flower on IS2 on youtube. seriously, their vocals gave me goosebumps.

Oh welcome to the group :)

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

IS2 performance you say?

heres a summary of their performances posted by ronnietp if you havent watched all yet  :hurr:

I think we should do a thread appreciating Mamamoo's Immortal Song appearances.

I think we should do a thread appreciating Mamamoo's Immortal Song appearances.

yea. more people need to witness mamamoo's live stage performance :lol:

hi everyone, new mamamoo fan here :meow: i fell in love with them after coming across their performance of Passion Flower on IS2 on youtube. seriously, their vocals gave me goosebumps.

Hi! Welcome to the thread! [emoji5]

IS2 performance you say?

i actually had tears in my eyes when i finished listening to Backwoods  :rlytearpls: their vocals are so powerful yet emotive i cannot

i actually had tears in my eyes when i finished listening to Backwoods  :rlytearpls: their vocals are so powerful yet emotive i cannot

Me too, Backwoods and Love story of a girl always put me in the verge of tears yet I torture myself since I listen and watch it everyday.

Edited by kaichi

haha. me too. eyes all teary and a lump in my throat. my fav song

Semi~OT

I had a feeling that RBW will debut another girl group future sister of mamamoo

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/p/BF5c8SqO-r7/

this looks more like a tease for a new soloist than a girl group to me. RBW hasn't even debuted VRomance (Mamamoo's brother group) properly yet so i don't think they'll debut another girl group anytime soon.

• Like 2

[#솔ë¼]

제가 무무들ì—게 가볼게요

ë°êµ¬ë¥´ë¥´ë¥´~

ë™ê¸€ë™ê¸€ë™ê·¸ëž‘ë•¡

#마마무 #mamamoo #ì†”ë¼ #solar #ìš©ì„ 

Cr Mamamoo Official FB Page

79216c4afe53230141ea93cdc23656e4.jpg

Semi~OT

I had a feeling that RBW will debut another girl group future sister of mamamoo

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/p/BF5c8SqO-r7/

I'm sure they're looking for potential members for a future girl group, but it's probably not (and shouldn't be-imo) a big priority. Mamamoo is still garnering popularity and attention; they haven't hit their peak yet at all. And they already have a brother group that hasn't officially debuted. RBW should think about a new girl group when Mamamoo has hit it really big (like GG or Apink).

Moonbyul Moonbully

Moonbully doesn't waste any opportunity to mess with Solar. 

It-s-Not-An-Obsession-It-s-Dedication-pi

Edited by Scientist-ssi
  • Like 1